• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Venus--Courts Are Nice And Slow, Perfect For Rafa To Whip Rojay

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q. How frustrating is it that the courts are so much slower here than they were when you first played here?

VENUS WILLIAMS: Well, it's definitely different. I mean, the ball sits up a lot. I don't know. I think what I enjoyed about all the surfaces is that they are different and that's what makes it challenging.

If you want to be a great grass court player, you have to adjust. If you want to be a great clay court player, you have to adjust. The hard courts, all of them are a little bit different.

I do miss having that nuance of here is the challenge, you have to be a diverse player. Unfortunately I think the courts are becoming so similar that it's not encouraging players to play different.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please just go away and leave this board in peace.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Rafa. Rojay and his sickofans ^^^^are getting excited.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q. Next up Rosol, of course. Do you take many lessons from last year's match?

RAFAEL NADAL: No, I lost. I lost because he's a good player. He's a player that can play very well on this surface.

He's aggressive player. Will be a tough match again. I know if I want to have chances to win, I need to play very well. That's what I going to try. If not, I don't have chances to be in the third round. But I going to fight for it.