• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vance Joeseph in the Super Bowl

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple question.....................Is John Elway a big part of the problem?? He took over the Broncos with a really good core. He was able to bring in Payton Manning and be a Super Bowl threat for three years. Since peytonleft, the team has slid constantly.

In my opinion, the problen starts at the top. The great owner has passed and the GM has assumed controil and hasn't been very good at it.

Also, in my opinion, I see the same thing happening in New England with Belichick. This is not the NFL of 1970,80,90 or 2000. Elway and BB are from a time past and ""I"" don't think that they can or will make the mental move to 2020.

Yes he’s taken the super bowl team and masterminded the worst decline of a super bowl champion (minus 1991 skins). Tough to say Denver has come full circle and are in as bad a shape as 2010. Sticking with Lynch and now Keenum terrible QB decisison. Isn’t he the highest paid GM? Terrible decision making. Not dressing a #1 pick , a 2 round pick can’t see the field, a prized FA doesn’t dress either

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker Mayfield - NFL experiece - half a season
Sam Darnold - NFL experience - 3/4 of a season ( 1/4 when we faced him )
DeShaun Watson - NFL experience - about 1 full season
Patrick Mahomes - NFL experience - 3/4 of a season

The Denver Broncos and their veteran QB are 0 and 5 - zero wins, five losses - against these very green QBs

Any defensive coordinator and HC from a defensive background should have had these inexperienced QBs reeling

I defended Vance eariler this season - even started the thread about how he hasn't been given a fair shake because of Elway's drafts ... But this is just flat out embarrassing ..

By keeping him for the final two games, it's an admission that this is all the organization and fanbase deserves ...

It like allowing some bumbling drunk relative to stay around after Christmas dinner and continue to pick arguments and ruin the holiday for everyone

Just please fire this guy now

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I’m not saying we don’t fire Vance, but if we do what record are we as fans ok with having next year if it’s not good before we start calling for that guys head in his first year like we did Vance last year?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Denver Broncos and their veteran QB are 0 and 5 - zero wins, five losses - against these very green QBs

Any defensive coordinator and HC from a defensive background should have had these inexperienced QBs reeling

I defended Vance eariler this season - even started the thread about how he hasn't been given a fair shake because of Elway's drafts ... But this is just flat out embarrassing ..

By keeping him for the final two games, it's an admission that this is all the organization and fanbase deserves ...

It like allowing some bumbling drunk relative to stay around after Christmas dinner and continue to pick arguments and ruin the holiday for everyone

Just please fire this guy now
Forgot the worst
A 2nd year UDFA who had the #1 pick at the time

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I’m not saying we don’t fire Vance, but if we do what record are we as fans ok with having next year if it’s not good before we start calling for that guys head in his first year like we did Vance last year?

Fair question but, this is Denver with a very impatient fanbase. Denver honestly needs a vet HC a 1st time HC tough treading here. I think if FO would just say we need a major rebuild for a few seasons vs SB or bust regardless thats high demands without franchise QB in place. Might lower impatience with fans.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot the worst
A 2nd year UDFA who had the #1 pick at the time

Seeing it in black and white is nauseating

On May 4, 2017, the San Francisco 49ers signed Mullens as an undrafted free agent. He entered training camp as the fourth backup quarterback on the depth chart behind Brian Hoyer, Matt Barkley and rookie CJ Beatherd .

On September 2, 2017, the 49ers waived Mullens as part of their final roster cuts, but signed him to the practice squad the next day. On January 2, 2018, the 49ers signed Mullens to a reserve/futures contract after spending his entire rookie season on the practice squad.

On September 1, 2018, Mullens was waived by the 49ers and was signed to the practice squad the next day. On September 26, 2018, the 49ers promoted Mullens to their active roster after starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo tore his ACL and was placed on injured reserve for the rest of the season. The terms of his new contract were for two years and $1.05 million.

... a 2 and 10 team with Mullens starting at QB beats a team that replaced one of the best DC of the franchise's history with a defensive head coach ..

How Vance can allow this to happen, when that game was basically a playoff game - it is mind boggling to think that he'd still have his job here in 2019 ...

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget about the guy from San Fran....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean to be fair Nick Mullens did just beat the Seahawks and they looked like a much better team and we did this past month.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean to be fair Nick Mullens did just beat the Seahawks and they looked like a much better team and we did this past month.

I agree with you there ... The 49ers, esp on defense, played with a pretty good level of emotion and intensity - it surprised me ..

But that right there is a indication of how bad Joseph, Woods and Musgrave can be .. Woods came out and actually said that it is not his responsibility to motivate the players - and across the field, you had 9ers DC Robert Saleh totally into the game and egging his players on - and smothering the Broncos offense ..

Whether it was Mullens or Shanahan or Saleh, it really doesn;t matter - the point is that our team and staff looked bad in comparison

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Justin Herbert comes out I see the Broncos drafting him. Elway has been at a lot of Duck games this year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Justin Herbert comes out I see the Broncos drafting him. Elway has been at a lot of Duck games this year.

Said in Donald ducks voice "No F'fn Way"