• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vance fired

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry to see VJ fail - at this at bat.

There is no doubt - the players aren't responding - time to move on.

It is very hard to believe that this Bronco's team couldn't see 8 in the box and throw over it successfully.

Have defense - have weapons on offense - need someone to make it go.

I think he is great with players he just is into deep. He probably would do well with the Steelers that want grind out Championships. He is an NFL position coach that is for damn sure. But he is average(Hammer Head at best ) at being a Shark.

We need a Great White in the tank.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta disagree and here is why. I sit right under the all 22 camera for every home game and watch the same plays run by Denver and the other teams like KC , Rams and Chargers. Its a fallacy that Denver's play schemes are not in line with other teams. Those QBs can make the throws . Keenum cannot or will not. His arm is not good enough and he does not throw with anticipation to make up for his lack of arm strength. Rivers threw to a spot several times yesterday. Is his arm that much stronger? Maybe a little but he is the best anticipation thrower I'm seen.

Keenum cannot catch SD or KC . Even 10-6 Denver is still 2 games behind SD or KC.

So who would you like to be the QB of the Broncos next year? Matt Schaub? RGIII? Derek Anderson? Tyrod Taylor? Teddy Bridgewater? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Colt McCoy? Other? Maybe we trade fro Eli, or Flacco?

Maybe draft a QB. Drew Lock? Dwayne Haskins if he declares? Daniel Jones? Ryan Finley? Clayton Thorson? Will Grier? Brett Rypien?

I just don't know that there is that guy out there. Haskins would be best in the draft from what I have seen, but he may return to school. I am no QB whisperer or even watch a lot of college football.

The options are pretty slim in my opinion.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s be fair and realistic here. Vance Joseph is far from our only problem here. We have a lot more to fix then just a head coach. He never really had a chance to succeed here.

Long-term can be totally fixed with drafting a QB KC showed you this.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Peterson is another candidate Denver will look at
Not sure he wants to leave just yet

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a negative nelly but Denver isn't a real attractive coaching spot right now.

QB and management issues.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have some class!

He didn’t prosper here but why root against him?

He’s a good guy we just aren’t sure if he is a good coach.

Probably too early for him. Hoping he can learn a bit more as a D cord and get another shot elsewhere down the line. He hasn’t done anything to me as a person to root against him.

This is what is wrong about America right now. We have people rooting and hating people for no reason other then self sports satisfaction. Get a handle on yourself. :-)

I agree self-gratification only leads a very lonely life

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who would you like to be the QB of the Broncos next year? Matt Schaub? RGIII? Derek Anderson? Tyrod Taylor? Teddy Bridgewater? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Colt McCoy? Other? Maybe we trade fro Eli, or Flacco?

Maybe draft a QB. Drew Lock? Dwayne Haskins if he declares? Daniel Jones? Ryan Finley? Clayton Thorson? Will Grier? Brett Rypien?

I just don't know that there is that guy out there. Haskins would be best in the draft from what I have seen, but he may return to school. I am no QB whisperer or even watch a lot of college football.

The options are pretty slim in my opinion.

IDK, Just saying I don't think Denver can win with Keenum. Man watching him is so frustrating. Just means Denver is in QB purgatory mainly because of the Lynch and Oz failures and maybe not selecting a QB this year. All 5 QBs are now starting for their teams. 4 of the 5 have shown true potential for the future and the one that most called not a QB just lead his team to the playoffs .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new HC - should be able to hire all his own staff. We shall see - what Elway will allow.

well, Mingo, that is why IMO this will be an in-house type a move We have a good staff.

Yes, there will be a few gone but I see most staying.

If you add in Kubiak this would be plenty SB winning power at position Coaches

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a negative nelly but Denver isn't a real attractive coaching spot right now.

QB and management issues.
Agree.

Positions that are more attractive today than Denver:
Green Bay Packers
NY Jets
Cleveland Browns

About the same as Denver, but both have either an established QB or perceived QBOTF
Cincinnati Bengals
Arizona Cardinals

Worse than Denver
Miami Dolphins
Tampa Bay Bucs

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VJ is a classic case of 'great coordinator, not cut out to be a head man'. He lacked competence and control over the team from the minute he took the job. Shame on Elway for not sniffing that out, but I guess some people just interview well.

Okay not great. He is Great at getting all players to give it their all and as DB that is a great trait

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Kubiak will be the OC if he wants it.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping that’s all it is. In which case the rule is doing a disservice if it’s not a serious interview.

Why it is f'ing with NE prep .

Last I checked NE loves F'n with other teams mind .

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Klis: Mike McCarthy is the Man to Beat for Broncos Job. Not thrilled if true

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Klis: Mike McCarthy is the Man to Beat for Broncos Job. Not thrilled if true

We've heard so many different things.

Heard Chuck Pagano was the front runner last week yet haven't seen his name at all now.

Munchuk is apparently the first guy contacted.

McCarthy said no thanks on interviewing for Tampa job.

George Steiner is rumored to be a shoe in.

Buckle up!

At this rate we will hire Terrell Davis or Mark Schelreth.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think VJ is still the coach here if Denver had drafted Josh Allen.

You cannot win with a starter like Keenum or Lynch or Siemian
All backup level

Rebuilding with a young QB provides the fan base hope for the future
Lynch should beat KC last year the last game I think he is the only person to write how his life turns out. He has the tools to be great physically. My guess he dumb. if so he is not a good back up. If he is a starter there is only one way to see and that is to play him.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've heard so many different things.

Heard Chuck Pagano was the front runner last week yet haven't seen his name at all now.

Munchuk is apparently the first guy contacted.

McCarthy said no thanks on interviewing for Tampa job.

George Steiner is rumored to be a shoe in.

Buckle up!

At this rate we will hire Terrell Davis or Mark Schelreth.

I know its all over the place. We need the next guy here for 5 years minimum love him or not we need stability. I'd honestly like to hear rebuild come out of Elway's mouth this time.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he come here? He is considered a leading candidate at other jobs that are better or at least as good as here.

I don’t respect Klis much, but he is the microphone for the FO so you do have to pay attention to what he says.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we get a D around him. ;)

We have the team We need the ferrari Driver.

and a Great White Shark of a Coach.

That is why I would love Mike Shanahan back but only with Kubiak as the OC !!!!!!!!!!!

Mike as Coach only !