• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UW at UO, Pre-Game Thread

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, UW comes in as the clear favorite. A loss to Auburn and trouble handling Utah, ASU and UCLA is concerning. I do like their defense. I think my Ducks are up to the challenge. Either way, a one score game.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s ok blazer. you can start the game thread. OD won’t mind.

He’s busy with Channing McConaughey Fouts posts.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s ok blazer. you can start the game thread. OD won’t mind.

He’s busy with Channing McConaughey Fouts posts.
I'll wait for someone to do so closer to the game. I just wanted to start the ball rolling.

BTW, I've only been to one Nebraska game, but the fans were so classy and friendly I have adopted them as a true favorite. What's the vibe there? Are they going to give Frost 4 years or so?

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic.
I think this ends up being a 17-20 point win.
But I honestly have no idea which team will win.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic.
I think this ends up being a 17-20 point win.
But I honestly have no idea which team will win.

I think UW is out of synch and UO is striding. What concerns me is that our run defense is lacking. But we seem to improve every game. I like Ducks in a close one.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait for someone to do so closer to the game. I just wanted to start the ball rolling.

BTW, I've only been to one Nebraska game, but the fans were so classy and friendly I have adopted them as a true favorite. What's the vibe there? Are they going to give Frost 4 years or so?

Oh, we’re “all in” on Frost. It’s not just the 7 year contract because we’ve shown that we’re not afraid to pay 3 head coaches at a time.

Scott is bringing back “Nebraska Football”. Very hard to describe to someone not from here.
He’s bringing back so many things that remind us longtime fans of what the program “was” in the 80’s and 90’s.
It may not lead to 3 National titles in 4 years, but it will be great to have that type of team again.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days of the drunk and coked out asshole Oregon fans. Now all we got are OD, the reasonable/normal ones like Olyduck and Thelonestarduck, and this retard.

It’s not even fun anymore.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska was a power running team and then went to embrace the pass.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think UW is out of synch and UO is striding. What concerns me is that our run defense is lacking. But we seem to improve every game. I like Ducks in a close one.
Huskies have these flat games every year, but have yet to follow one up with another back to back. Not saying it isn't possible, but doesn't fit the pattern under Petersen. I do wish they'd stop having them at all.

I expect both teams to play like their hair is on fire. It's a rivalry. Both have some things they do well and weapons to fear. It will come down to how most of these do, whoever makes the least mistakes or at least not the most costly, will win.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days of the drunk and coked out asshole Oregon fans. Now all we got are OD, the reasonable/normal ones like Olyduck and Thelonestarduck, and this retard.

#wheresmamba

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, I left my socks under your wife's bed. Can you send those to me, please?

Thanks

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies have these flat games every year, but have yet to follow one up with another back to back. Not saying it isn't possible, but doesn't fit the pattern under Petersen. I do wish they'd stop having them at all.

I expect both teams to play like their hair is on fire. It's a rivalry. Both have some things they do well and weapons to fear. It will come down to how most of these do, whoever makes the least mistakes or at least not the most costly, will win.

I see the key is pressuring Browning. He seems to make a lot of mistakes when he is under duress.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the key is pressuring Browning. He seems to make a lot of mistakes when he is under duress.
His biggest mistakes are generally while under duress for sure. He has also made some big plays under pressure. You can't leave guys uncovered while bringing extra bodies in or he has an out. If your D can't both cover man AND blitz at the same time, it's not going to work.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who you callin normal??

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all are messing with AG's mojo. He's been gathering memes and graphics for days just waiting to whip those out for jackass duck fans... and then none of them doing their part. :tsk:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is not a playoff team. Nor is anyone in the Pac. Not because of some perceived metric, but just look at the team on the field. They will lose another game somewhere and of that I have no doubt. Will it be this week? Who knows. The deck was certainly stacked against them, but knowing how things work in the Pac they could win this one and lose at Cal in two weeks.

This game isn't about the playoffs. It's a bitter rivalry and a battle for the Pac12 north division.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is not a playoff team. Nor is anyone in the Pac. Not because of some perceived metric, but just look at the team on the field. They will lose another game somewhere and of that I have no doubt. Will it be this week? Who knows. The deck was certainly stacked against them, but knowing how things work in the Pac they could win this one and lose at Cal in two weeks.

This game isn't about the playoffs. It's a bitter rivalry and a battle for the Pac12 north division.
This game is about bragging rights for the next year and world domination.