• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to put my two cents in. I could be wrong, but I think "Trojanfight" was saying that at least USC plays a "Home and Home" against teams like Hawaii and Fresno State (which was pretty good last year). I think he (and me), wants to know why Bama doesn't play more or any Home and Home series. I realize you can't answer for Bama's scheduling department, but damn it should would be nice if Bama would schedule some Home and Home series, like other SEC teams do. We can discussion this Home and Home issue until the doomsday bus come in and we will never get an answer.

Are you guys all high...USC has never played at FRESNO, NOR is it scheduled to play at FRESNO...EVER.

You played them last year in a bowl game and this year in LA.

No wonder you guys play so many home and homes...you make them up.

And I wouldn't be bragging about playing a home and home against Hawaii. Shit, if that's all it takes to make you impressed we played them 3 times in 02, 03 and 06...First two in Hawaii last one in Tuscaloosa. They are still a shit team whether we played them or you played them.

I'm sorry that you guys are all butthurt that we keep getting invited to these pre-season shindigs...Not planning on giving any trophies back any time soon due to your butthurt.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Was that a movie quote, knew i heard it someplace and liked it. Hollywood is great for lines like that, sadly the real heroes are not in movies"

You really should read your own posts before you reply. You're not doing it do get under my skin you're trying to play it off. Very badly I might ad.

Sarcasm pal, cant you see that. My comment was not even that close, just had a similar tone and a few words that made it seem that way, but still you cannot see the sarcasm.

You still havent answered my question, have out figured out the post with my last movie quote?

On a different note, I am going to turn myself in tomorrow to Plagiarism anonymous as it seems i have a problem

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the SOS hasn't had enough emphasis in past years. last year prime example. Alabama very well could have ended up in championship game had ball bounced their way once or twice. and its been mentioned by Alabama fans before that there schedule was beyond bad last season.

it remains to be seen if this new system will make SOS matter any more than the prior system. Personally with all the media all over SEC I cant see them leaving a team out.

Really...we have to hear this from USC fans of all people. Nobody has benefited more from the polls in the previous decade than USC. It was only two years ago that the media made your team the preseason #1.

When was the last time that USC started the year ranked lower than they finished the previous year? Or outside of the top 25 for that matter?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm pal, cant you see that. My comment was not even that close, just had a similar tone and a few words that made it seem that way, but still you cannot see the sarcasm.

You still havent answered my question, have out figured out the post with my last movie quote?

On a different note, I am going to turn myself in tomorrow to Plagiarism anonymous as it seems i have a problem

So you used a movie quote but it really wasnt close to the actual quote. And you were being sarcastic when i called you out because you knew it was a movie quote. But it was not a movie quote just similar.

My kid was about 6 when his lies sounded like that. Lol

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you used a movie quote but it really wasnt close to the actual quote. And you were being sarcastic when i called you out because you knew it was a movie quote. But it was not a movie quote just similar.

My kid was about 6 when his lies sounded like that. Lol

Tell you what, post them side by side again and compare them. I am waiting.

“I’m too old for this shit.” Classic line from a classic movie. very pertinent to this moron USC fans incessant need to be right.

period.jpg

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you also made the comment about kissing feet. implying that it wasn't that great of a teams. and Notre dame is still better than all these Colorado st, duke teams. just look at the future schedules of texas a&m, LSU, and auburn. arguably the marquee teams of sec outside of Alabama. why can they play tough road games and not bama?

Seriously...pass the doobie...it is not nice not to share.

AUBURN? You must be high, their future schedule is San Jose St twice at home, Kansas St on the road, Louisiana Tech, Jacksonville St and Idaho all at home...that's all them...what other than Kansas St is impressing you?

LSU? Was it the two neutral site games against Wisconsin that were wowing you...or maybe it was McNeese St, Sam Houston St or Jacksonville St.? Or maybe it was the dreaded Syracuse that had you shacking in your boots.

A&M? Yes, they scheduled UCLA and Oregon over the next 6 years, but that was just to make up for 2014 & 2015. 2014 is Lamar, Rice, SMU and La. Monroe. 2015 has nothing outside of Ariz St. at a neutral field.

And most of these include games through 2019. Even if we scheduled no other marquee matchups other than USC in 2016 and Wisconsin in 2015, our schedule is already on a par with these teams you are giving kudos to.

Again, I'm not saying that Alabama's schedule is by any means great, but pretending that there are all these other amazing schedules out there is ridiculous.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AUBURN? You must be high, their future schedule is San Jose St twice at home, Kansas St on the road, Louisiana Tech, Jacksonville St and Idaho all at home...that's all them...what other than Kansas St is impressing you?

LSU? Was it the two neutral site games against Wisconsin that were wowing you...or maybe it was McNeese St, Sam Houston St or Jacksonville St.? Or maybe it was the dreaded Syracuse that had you shacking in your boots.

A&M? Yes, they scheduled UCLA and Oregon over the next 6 years, but that was just to make up for 2014 & 2015. 2014 is Lamar, Rice, SMU and La. Monroe. 2015 has nothing outside of Ariz St. at a neutral field.

And most of these include games through 2019. Even if we scheduled no other marquee matchups other than USC in 2016 and Wisconsin in 2015, our schedule is already on a par with these teams you are giving kudos to.

Again, I'm not saying that Alabama's schedule is by any means great, but pretending that there are all these other amazing schedules out there is ridiculous.

auburns future schedule isn't too layed out beyond this next season. but I find @ Kansas st to be more ballsy than any of the non conference road games Alabama has scheduled..oh wait theres none.

Georgia plays at notre dame. Missouri @ purdue.

Tennessee plays @ Oklahoma. 2 games in the next 7 years with usc have to assume they are home and home but we will see. also Nebraska in the distant future.

LSU plays Wisconsin in 2 different neutral sites...one being @ green bay which might as well be a homegame for the badgers..in addition to @ UCLA, @ Oklahoma, @ Arizona st.

your teams non conference schedule is trash compared to 90 percent of the sec. you point fingers @ playing Syracuse on the road...meanwhile your own school wont play ANYONE in non conference play on the road.

LSU is currently cream of the crop on who they intend to play in future.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Was that a movie quote, knew i heard it someplace and liked it. Hollywood is great for lines like that, sadly the real heroes are not in movies"

You really should read your own posts before you reply. You're not doing it do get under my skin you're trying to play it off. Very badly I might ad.

Rambo wasn't real? :pout:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys all high...USC has never played at FRESNO, NOR is it scheduled to play at FRESNO...EVER.

You played them last year in a bowl game and this year in LA.

No wonder you guys play so many home and homes...you make them up.

And I wouldn't be bragging about playing a home and home against Hawaii. Shit, if that's all it takes to make you impressed we played them 3 times in 02, 03 and 06...First two in Hawaii last one in Tuscaloosa. They are still a shit team whether we played them or you played them.

I'm sorry that you guys are all butthurt that we keep getting invited to these pre-season shindigs...Not planning on giving any trophies back any time soon due to your butthurt.

You're just jealous because you guys don't get to go to Hawai'i. It would require one of them newfangled aeroplanes.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooo, the defense is, "Hey, it's not just Alabama scheduling like pansies. It's the whole SEC".

Thanks for proving the point of pretty much every non-SEC cfb poster here!!:clap:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just jealous because you guys don't get to go to Hawai'i. It would require one of them newfangled aeroplanes.:lol:

Glad you took the time to READ that our series with Hawaii was two games in Honolulu and one in Tuscaloosa.

Must be one of those newfangled skills called reading comprehension.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo, the defense is, "Hey, it's not just Alabama scheduling like pansies. It's the whole SEC".

Thanks for proving the point of pretty much every non-SEC cfb poster here!!:clap:

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't see anybody with a 70's style OOC schedule these day.

You may beginning telling us how Arkansas St and Idaho are perfect complements to the rigors of Notre Dame for your 2015 schedule now.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
auburns future schedule isn't too layed out beyond this next season. but I find @ Kansas st to be more ballsy than any of the non conference road games Alabama has scheduled..oh wait theres none.

LSU plays Wisconsin in 2 different neutral sites...one being @ green bay which might as well be a homegame for the badgers..in addition to @ UCLA, @ Oklahoma, @ Arizona st

LSU is currently cream of the crop on who they intend to play in future.

Holy shit, hyperbole much...

I guess you are right, Auburn playing Kansas St in Manhatten is much more impressive than Wisconsin and USC in Arlington...both of those teams suck balls.

And you want to give credit to LSU for scheduling games a decade from now...hell the Oklahoma game isn't even within that time frame.

and then the best part...some neutral sites don't count as neutral...I wish you guys would make up one set of rules for what is or isn't a road game...all this waffling is unbecoming of such an illustrious fan base.

Isn't it time for you guys to start bitching about how the flight from Birmingham is an hour shorter to Dallas than it is from LA and how Dallas is basically a home game for us.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, hyperbole much...

I guess you are right, Auburn playing Kansas St in Manhatten is much more impressive than Wisconsin and USC in Arlington...both of those teams suck balls.

And you want to give credit to LSU for scheduling games a decade from now...hell the Oklahoma game isn't even within that time frame.

and then the best part...some neutral sites don't count as neutral...I wish you guys would make up one set of rules for what is or isn't a road game...all this waffling is unbecoming of such an illustrious fan base.

Isn't it time for you guys to start bitching about how the flight from Birmingham is an hour shorter to Dallas than it is from LA and how Dallas is basically a home game for us.[/QUOTE]

lol well SINCE you brought it up... it is much closer. don't think it matters to a whole lot to the players getting on a plane. but for traveling fan bases. Tuscaloosa is about 8 hours away. los angeles is about 21. so pretty much anyone from Alabama fan base with access to tickets will have no problem getting to the game. quick 8 hour drive Friday afternoon would get them there by 7 or 8 pm. hell still got time to hit a bar up Friday night. for those on west coast they more than likely would have to get a flight. so naturally the venue appeals more to Alabama fans. but had the site been selected as vegas I doubt Alabama would have agreed

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to play it closer to home because most of those broken down pick up trucks and
motorhomes.jpg20..jpg

Can't make it much farther than Texas.

Besides most are probably not street legal in California.

:suds:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol well SINCE you brought it up... it is much closer. don't think it matters to a whole lot to the players getting on a plane. but for traveling fan bases. Tuscaloosa is about 8 hours away. los angeles is about 21. so pretty much anyone from Alabama fan base with access to tickets will have no problem getting to the game. quick 8 hour drive Friday afternoon would get them there by 7 or 8 pm. hell still got time to hit a bar up Friday night. for those on west coast they more than likely would have to get a flight. so naturally the venue appeals more to Alabama fans. but had the site been selected as vegas I doubt Alabama would have agreed

Yeah that a pretty quick 8 hrs...just curious why the Alabama fans are driving 80mph while the Trojan fans are driving 70mph...I guess 9 or 10 hours didn't fit your narrative? Lol, while I can understand that most USC fans are in LA, that's not so much the case with Alabama alumn. I personally live in Tampa, I can assure you that I will be flying to the game, as will the majority that live East of Alabama.

Where exactly in Vegas would you like to play the game? 36,000 seat Sam Boyd? Maybe you guys should quick whining like little babies and bring back the pigskin classic so you can play in Anaheim or the Coliseum and pretend like it's a Neutral site.

While we are on that subject...when the Kickoff Classic and Pigskin Classic were both in operation, did all you Trojan fans shit all over your AD for playing in all these neutral site games? Alabama won't catch up to you guys in number of kickoff games until this year...I guess it only matters when you do them, not if you do them.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to play it closer to home because most of those broken down pick up trucks and
motorhomes.jpg20..jpg

Can't make it much farther than Texas.

Besides most are probably not street legal in California.

:suds:

Nice one Wizard, that must be the high desert area North of Birmingham, lol.

Or maybe it's Trojanfights luxury accommodations in Barstow, since he wants to play the game in Vegas.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that a pretty quick 8 hrs...just curious why the Alabama fans are driving 80mph while the Trojan fans are driving 70mph...I guess 9 or 10 hours didn't fit your narrative? Lol, while I can understand that most USC fans are in LA, that's not so much the case with Alabama alumn. I personally live in Tampa, I can assure you that I will be flying to the game, as will the majority that live East of Alabama.

Where exactly in Vegas would you like to play the game? 36,000 seat Sam Boyd? Maybe you guys should quick whining like little babies and bring back the pigskin classic so you can play in Anaheim or the Coliseum and pretend like it's a Neutral site.

While we are on that subject...when the Kickoff Classic and Pigskin Classic were both in operation, did all you Trojan fans shit all over your AD for playing in all these neutral site games? Alabama won't catch up to you guys in number of kickoff games until this year...I guess it only matters when you do them, not if you do them.

Why would USC fan base bitch about a neutral game when the school has a history of playing home and homes against non conference teams? Heck I bet USC has a travel OOC game that same year it plays Bama. It not like we have to wait long for road OOC games we have them every year.