• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerve struck. See, I learned well and that backhanded comment about me whining got a response that twisted your panties a bit. Learn to not throw the first punch, might not be one coming back. My presence in here is merely to keep them moving along till they get tired and dont want to respond any longer. They are the ones all up in arms with demands for answers, its pretty funny actually. Try some perspective instead of slinging mud right from the start like you did.

Nerve struck? Twisted panties? I just responded to your post. Got it, so anyone who responds to your retarded accusations must have their "panties twisted" right? I'm sorry you're so sensitive you can't handle a little jab. The fact you think that's "throwing a punch" tells me just how thin your skin is, which I already knew. So I guess it confirms it instead.

Sorry bud, but you're going to have to up your game. Have a nice day. We'll talk when you can come up with something better than this.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread has took a turn... gets popcorn

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerve struck? Twisted panties? I just responded to your post. Got it, so anyone who responds to your retarded accusations must have their "panties twisted" right? I'm sorry you're so sensitive you can't handle a little jab. The fact you think that's "throwing a punch" tells me just how thin your skin is, which I already knew. So I guess it confirms it instead.

Sorry bud, but you're going to have to up your game. Have a nice day. We'll talk when you can come up with something better than this.

OK, up my game, noted, need to up my game to converse with the likes of an OU fan.:doh:

Forgot I was in the presence of greatness:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, up my game, noted, need to up my game to converse with the likes of an OU fan.:doh:

Forgot I was in the presence of greatness:L

You'd do well to remember it. :cool2:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread has took a turn... gets popcorn

We converse for two days or more hurling insults back and forth and never get really pissed at each other. I make one comment to defend myself to a backhanded comment made to me and its the end of the world and i am the butthurt one that needs to up my game. right!

I may join you in that popcorn, it might get all heated up in this bitch with that level of twisted panties happening on one comment.:noidea:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We converse for two days or more hurling insults back and forth and never get really pissed at each other. I make one comment to defend myself to a backhanded comment made to me and its the end of the world and i am the butthurt one that needs to up my game. right!

I may join you in that popcorn, it might get all heated up in this bitch with that level of twisted panties happening on one comment.:noidea:

Get some new material, cowboy.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 13 more for those knives now. I can see them, a set of SportsHoopla Ginzu knives.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what part of me knowing him personally says i am tight with him. I knew Bear Bryant personally as well, met him on about 8 or 9 occasions and we were on first name to Bear basis but I was not tight with him. Perception kills you doesnt it. You read one thing and comprehend it completely different from what it says.

My comment "I have not the power to, nor the inclination to undertake trying to change a teams scheduling tactics"

Col Jessup " I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it"

"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isnt the same"

Here is the breakdown for you so you can understand clearly and i will type it slow you can understand it. I know Bill as we have met more than once, but have never claimed to be tight with him as you claimed. I did not use the exact quote you claimed I did and you even posted it for the world to laugh at you. then i even stated(should have used the sarcasm font i guess) in a sarcastic manner

do you get it all now our should i get an English to moron translator so it can be further broke down for you.

You said you knew him personally and have talked on many occasions. Enough to know he's not a liar.
But when I said then ask him a question suddenly that's too much to ask. So basically you're the liar. If I knew someone personally I'd feel like I could ask him a question a not hand him a note like stranger.

I'm starting to think we are witness to the onset of altzheimers or dementia. You didn't know you were quoting A few good men when answering my question and I think you've used some version of "that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee" quite a few times in this thread . You do know that it's not your saying right?LOL.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you knew him personally and have talked on many occasions. Enough to know he's not a liar.
But when I said then ask him a question suddenly that's too much to ask. So basically you're the liar. If I knew someone personally I'd feel like I could ask him a question a not hand him a note like stranger.

I'm starting to think we are witness to the onset of altzheimers or dementia. You didn't know you were quoting A few good men when answering my question and I think you've used some version of "that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee" quite a few times in this thread . You do know that it's not your saying right?LOL.

No your comment was "If you were really tight with him" and my response was that I wanted to see where i stated "tight" which you have not produced yet. Me having met the man on several occasion does not make us "tight". Tight would be we fish together, have dinner at each others houses and he tells me things that he would tell no one else he wasnt tight with. A casual meeting at an Alumni function here or there and conversations over a period of 25 years does not make someone tight with anyone. Comprehension yet again escapes you.

But your comment in that statement is correct, he doesnt care what you whiney USC fans think one bit, so the letter to him is really a bad idea. go on and take your ball and go on home jim, you have been bested yet again.

And i didnt quote a few good men as i showed you when you posted your post previously. My post is similar in nature, but not the same wording. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” now thats a movie quote but you knew that didnt you and you knew that my post was not the wording used in "A Few good Men" as well, but yet you want to harp on it like it was.

I am such a horrible person for quoting(or supposedly) quoting movies in a football thread. What else can you demean me for that makes me laugh at you.:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

11 moe

:behindsofa:

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your comment was "If you were really tight with him" and my response was that I wanted to see where i stated "tight" which you have not produced yet. Me having met the man on several occasion does not make us "tight". Tight would be we fish together, have dinner at each others houses and he tells me things that he would tell no one else he wasnt tight with. A casual meeting at an Alumni function here or there and conversations over a period of 25 years does not make someone tight with anyone. Comprehension yet again escapes you.

But your comment in that statement is correct, he doesnt care what you whiney USC fans think one bit, so the letter to him is really a bad idea. go on and take your ball and go on home jim, you have been bested yet again.

And i didnt quote a few good men as i showed you when you posted your post previously. My post is similar in nature, but not the same wording. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” now thats a movie quote but you knew that didnt you and you knew that my post was not the wording used in "A Few good Men" as well, but yet you want to harp on it like it was.

I am such a horrible person for quoting(or supposedly) quoting movies in a football thread. What else can you demean me for that makes me laugh at you.:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

11 moe

:behindsofa:

"I know him personally" "we've talked on may occasions" " conversations over a period of 25 years"

Yeah, I can see why you don't think you could ask him a question.

You- "I have not the power to, nor the inclination to undertake trying to change a teams scheduling tactics"

Jack Nicholson in a few good men. " I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself"

You're not a horrible person for using a movie quote on a message board. You're showing you are trying to be something you're not. There have been others including the " that and cup of coffee will get you".
You're clearly living in fantasy land and are portraying yourself as something you're not. One minute you're just some fan who has no power to change things and are just watching from a distance and the next minute you know the AD personally and talk on many occasions. Dementia , you should look it up.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know him personally" "we've talked on may occasions" " conversations over a period of 25 years"

Yeah, I can see why you don't think you could ask him a question.

You- "I have not the power to, nor the inclination to undertake trying to change a teams scheduling tactics"

Jack Nicholson in a few good men. " I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself"

You're not a horrible person for using a movie quote on a message board. You're showing you are trying to be something you're not. There have been others including the " that and cup of coffee will get you".
You're clearly living in fantasy land and are portraying yourself as something you're not. One minute you're just some fan who has no power to change thing and are just watching from a distance and the next minute you know the AD personally and talk on many occasions. Dementia , you should look it up.

What, a fan of movies and a liking for quotes or wording that is a play on quotes, oh the horror. Trust me when I tell you this, I am a very secure person in my real life as I took control of it and made it what I wanted it to be.

Just because I have and will yet again speak to the AD at an Alabama Alumni function does not mean I can influence his decision making process. You seem to have a disconnect in whats real and whats not. If I donated whole city blocks of buildings, yes, but I am not nearly that guy nor do I ever want to be, money breeds problems that many cannot handle and I have seen it happen.

You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.

So in closing all I can say is "Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker.”

10 moe

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, a fan of movies and a liking for quotes or wording that is a play on quotes, oh the horror. Trust me when I tell you this, I am a very secure person in my real life as I took control of it and made it what I wanted it to be.

Just because I have and will yet again speak to the AD at an Alabama Alumni function does not mean I can influence his decision making process. You seem to have a disconnect in whats real and whats not. If I donated whole city blocks of buildings, yes, but I am not nearly that guy nor do I ever want to be, money breeds problems that many cannot handle and I have seen it happen.

You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.

So in closing all I can say is "Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker.”

10 moe

"What, a fan of movies and a liking for quotes or wording that is a play on quotes, oh the horror. "
" I am a very secure person in my real life as I took control of it and made it what I wanted it to be. "

Did this really make sense in your head?

"Just because I have and will yet again speak to the AD at an Alabama Alumni function does not mean I can influence his decision making process. You seem to have a disconnect in whats real and whats not"

Who said anything about influencing his decisions? You asked what questions would we ask him. I simply told you what I'd like you to ask . Then you went on this tangent about not knowing him well enough to ask just enough to hand him a paper with questions written.

"You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite"

Sorry, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"What, a fan of movies and a liking for quotes or wording that is a play on quotes, oh the horror. "
" I am a very secure person in my real life as I took control of it and made it what I wanted it to be. "

Did this really make sense in your head?

"Just because I have and will yet again speak to the AD at an Alabama Alumni function does not mean I can influence his decision making process. You seem to have a disconnect in whats real and whats not"

Who said anything about influencing his decisions? You asked what questions would we ask him. I simply told you what I'd like you to ask . Then you went on this tangent about not knowing him well enough to ask just enough to hand him a paper with questions written.

"You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite"

Sorry, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

I told you to create a letter and you came at me with all these questions to just ask him. I have asked my questions of the AD's office and gotten my answers to my satisfaction. My time at these functions is not one to grill the AD, you dont get asked back when you do that. And i know you'll believe me when I tell you that i like you Jim:whistle:, but not enough to ruin my chance at going back over USC fans having their panties twisted over Alabama's scheduling of games.

As for my comment making sense to me, yes it did, and I apologize if it went over your head. I am only able to dumb down portions of my comments to the comprehension level you understand.

As for the rest, you are starting to wear on my ability to speak down to you, so get one of your kids to explain it to you.

9 moe

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN. Took the 3 1/2 year old grandson to the park for awhile and you fellers added 6 more pages!!

Solid work.:clap:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN. Took the 3 1/2 year old grandson to the park for awhile and you fellers added 6 more pages!!

Solid work.:clap:

thank you, its raining here, has been all day. I got a lot of work done meanwhile. Paperwork and government bullshit always irks me, but it costs money to hire people to do this kinda work.

I'm still on the short end of wrath over here even though you and I both know my personal feelings on our scheduling.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you to create a letter and you came at me with all these questions to just ask him. I have asked my questions of the AD's office and gotten my answers to my satisfaction. My time at these functions is not one to grill the AD, you dont get asked back when you do that. And i know you'll believe me when I tell you that i like you Jim:whistle:, but not enough to ruin my chance at going back over USC fans having their panties twisted over Alabama's scheduling of games.

As for my comment making sense to me, yes it did, and I apologize if it went over your head. I am only able to dumb down portions of my comments to the comprehension level you understand.

As for the rest, you are starting to wear on my ability to speak down to you, so get one of your kids to explain it to you.

9 moe

I think I realized who you are. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA]In Living Color Up For Parole www keepvid com - YouTube[/ame]