• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is we are going to play a perennial power west of the Mississippi, and yet we still get slack for it. Not everyone can be happy I don't reckon.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is we are going to play a perennial power west of the Mississippi, and yet we still get slack for it. Not everyone can be happy I don't reckon.

For like the first time in how many years? That's why you get slack. Oh and you're going to Texas. I know that's as far as your bus can go but it's really not that far.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, what I want to know is would you stoop to rooting for USC just so the SEC doesn't beat a PAC12 team?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haters gonna hate.

The entire notion is stupid. Vegas gives homefield advantage like 3 points total, and yet somehow not having that 3 point disadvantage while killing people by 20 is pussing out. And then of course, there is the whole pretending like our schedule is a total of 4 games, while ignoring that pretty much NONE of their teams play multiple top teams in away games year after year. They don't count because - they are in conference? We only played the #2 team that went to the BCSNCG at their place, total love fest.

These guys don't give a shit about the reality. They just need something to bitch about because Alabama does what they wish their team could do - win national championships.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, what I want to know is would you stoop to rooting for USC just so the SEC doesn't beat a PAC12 team?

HELL NO!!!

Roll Tide

Please no body quote me on this post, or I swear I will show up at your place of employment with BamaBear's t Baggin britches on.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"For like the first time in how many years? That's why you get slack."

Your pussified team set the precedent in 1946 after a Bama Rose Bowl beatdown. LMAO@ taking your ball and running home and excluding everyone but the Big10. Fuck a Trojan. Sounds like some kind of virus.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For like the first time in how many years? That's why you get slack. Oh and you're going to Texas. I know that's as far as your bus can go but it's really not that far.

How many top10 teams did you even play last year in your entire schedule? 1? And because you traveled to play a 9-4 Notre Dame away, it's somehow supposed to be impressive?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELL NO!!!

Roll Tide

Please no body quote me on this post, or I swear I will show up at your place of employment with BamaBear's t Baggin britches on.

I just gained sooo much respect for you, man. :suds:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but if memory serves me right, Alabama has beaten Notre Dame and Texas more recently than USC has. And I'm almost positive Michigan is a "perennial" power, and VT has been a 10+ win or bowl team for the past 15 years, and I'm pretty sure Penn State lost both games to us by double digits in 2010/2011. Pretty sure one of those teams was a win vs Wisconsin away from playing for the B1G championship. And Michigan State was an 11 win B1G coChamp when we spanked that ass, with us being 9-3 and finishing 4th in our own division.

But no, we don't play good teams OOC, and we sure don't play perennial powers. You think playing VT in Lane Stadium would have made a difference for us? Ann Arbor? Happy Valley wasn't a threat.

Alabama is giving the other team a mulligan if anything by playing neutral site. It's usually 60% opponent and 40% Alabama.

If Alabama lost as much as USC has in the past 4 years, people wouldn't say shit about our scheduling. Because we wouldn't be the measuring stick of college football.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate.

The entire notion is stupid. Vegas gives homefield advantage like 3 points total, and yet somehow not having that 3 point disadvantage while killing people by 20 is pussing out. And then of course, there is the whole pretending like our schedule is a total of 4 games, while ignoring that pretty much NONE of their teams play multiple top teams in away games year after year. They don't count because - they are in conference? We only played the #2 team that went to the BCSNCG at their place, total love fest.

These guys don't give a shit about the reality. They just need something to bitch about because Alabama does what they wish their team could do - win national championships.

Idiot Bama fans. Vegas gives you 3 points for playing at home but it could actually make a difference if you played an OCC team with a pulse on the road and weren't busy playing Chattanooga and Georgia State or Florida Atlantic or West Carolina all at home. LOL

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but if memory serves me right, Alabama has beaten Notre Dame and Texas more recently than USC has. And I'm almost positive Michigan is a "perennial" power, and VT has been a 10+ win or bowl team for the past 15 years, and I'm pretty sure Penn State lost both games to us by double digits in 2010/2011. Pretty sure one of those teams was a win vs Wisconsin away from playing for the B1G championship. And Michigan State was an 11 win B1G coChamp when we spanked that ass, with us being 9-3 and finishing 4th in our own division.

But no, we don't play good teams OOC, and we sure don't play perennial powers. You think playing VT in Lane Stadium would have made a difference for us? Ann Arbor? Happy Valley wasn't a threat.

Alabama is giving the other team a mulligan if anything by playing neutral site. It's usually 60% opponent and 40% Alabama.

If Alabama lost as much as USC has in the past 4 years, people wouldn't say shit about our scheduling. Because we wouldn't be the measuring stick of college football.

You played 3 (three) road OCC games in ten years. Nice of you to give us your bowl wins but it doesn't change that fact. You're the measuring stick of pussy scheduling you're right. It's not that USC wins it's road OCC games or Michigan or TOSU or Oregon . It's that they have the balls to go play you at your house. TOSU got embarrassed playing USC but at least they still schedule good OCC games. Alabama doesn't even play them. Telling us you would win means shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unfortunate that we don't have a rival NonCon team. That makes the schedule "harder" for teams like Clemson, South Carolina, USC, Stanford, Michigan State, etc. If only...

I'd like a perma-rivalry with any of these teams NonCon

Miami
Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
Southern Miss
Penn State

Any of these teams would add an automatic boost to the perception of our schedule every year. Plus we have a history with all of these teams.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate.

angry poster is angry

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiot Bama fans. Vegas gives you 3 points for playing at home but it could actually make a difference if you played an OCC team with a pulse on the road and weren't busy playing Chattanooga and Georgia State or Florida Atlantic or West Carolina all at home. LOL

Alabama played a top5 team in an away game last year. USC played Stanford at home as your best game of the year.

Turns out there is a reason you want to only look at the OOC schedule. And really, counting Notre Dame who you play every year as OOC and thus somehow more important simply because they don't carry the same conference label is pretty lame.

USC idiot logic: Playing 9-4 Notre Dame on the road > Playing the team that went to the National Championship game on the road.