• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame that it's not a home and away, but still should be a pretty good game as USC will of had a full recruiting class this year and depth will be improved by 2016. It will be Bama 100% vs USC 80-90% on the full roster strength issue and USC will be lacking at Jrs and SRs, but still, should be a fun game to watch.

USC plays home and home with everyone who will accept ( TOSU, Aurburn, Arkansas). You know Alabamas history. No return home game for the one legged cupcakes they play every year . No home and homes with anyone who could embarrass you and play them one time in one of the only two "neutral" venues they and their fans know.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope 7 win Sark is winning more than 7 games a year by the time this game comes around. It will lose some luster if USC can't beat UCLA, Stanford, Arizona State, Oregon, or any other decent team on a consistent basis. If this year is 8-4 and next year is 8-4, this game will not be as golden as it could be. USC needs 10 win seasons again. I hate that we caught VT on the downfall and WVU too. Could count Michigan as well. I just hate hearing excuses about how Alabama never plays anyone NonCon but when they do they beat their ass 90% of the time.

Michigan played 4 top 10 AP teams in 2012. They lost to Notre Dame by 7, Ohio State by 5, South Carolina by like 4 or 5. Those were 12-0, 12-0, 10-2 teams. They lost to Alabama by 27.

Notre Dame beat Stanford, Oklahoma, Michigan, BYU, and USC. But when we beat them, all we hear is "Ohio State and Oregon would have been better games..." Those were the same people saying Alabama hasn't seen a front like Notre Dame's all year, and that Alabama wouldn't be able to run the ball like they normally have.

Haters gonna hate I guess. :yahoo:

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Absolutely can't wait to watch this one, hopefully USC is mostly all the way back

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have played 3 regular season games against PAC teams since the date in the tweet. UCLA twice and USC once. Too small of a sample to brag about, which is what the wife says to me all the time.:whistle:

The sample size is the problem

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Trojans.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I guess that should be...Fight on!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope 7 win Sark is winning more than 7 games a year by the time this game comes around. It will lose some luster if USC can't beat UCLA, Stanford, Arizona State, Oregon, or any other decent team on a consistent basis. If this year is 8-4 and next year is 8-4, this game will not be as golden as it could be. USC needs 10 win seasons again. I hate that we caught VT on the downfall and WVU too. Could count Michigan as well. I just hate hearing excuses about how Alabama never plays anyone NonCon but when they do they beat their ass 90% of the time.

Michigan played 4 top 10 AP teams in 2012. They lost to Notre Dame by 7, Ohio State by 5, South Carolina by like 4 or 5. Those were 12-0, 12-0, 10-2 teams. They lost to Alabama by 27.

Notre Dame beat Stanford, Oklahoma, Michigan, BYU, and USC. But when we beat them, all we hear is "Ohio State and Oregon would have been better games..." Those were the same people saying Alabama hasn't seen a front like Notre Dame's all year, and that Alabama wouldn't be able to run the ball like they normally have.

Haters gonna hate I guess. :yahoo:

Bama has played 3 away OCC games in ten years. Kinda small sample size to be bragging about how good you play in them don't you think? USC is 100% against the SEC in those ten years but it's not really enough games to really mean anything even though USC has played against the SEC more times than Bama has played anyone in road OCC games.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has played 3 away OCC games in ten years. Kinda small sample size to be bragging about how good you play in them don't you think? USC is 100% against the SEC in those ten years but it's not really enough games to really mean anything even though USC has played against the SEC more times than Bama has played anyone in road OCC games.

I'm talking about people claiming Alabama plays a weak schedule.

I wish we could do more home and homes to enhance the fan experience. But you also get a greater variety by playing at a neutral site. I'm almost positive we cut the Michigan State and Georgia Tech home and homes to make room for the upcoming Playoffs. Instead of playing 2 good teams in a 4 year span, with a neutral site game we can play 4 good teams in 4 years, and add variety, while also adjusting to the cyclical native of college football.

Yes, I want to see Alabama play home and homes, but my God, to say Alabama is pussying out by making it a neutral site game is ludicrous. Alabama wants to play other good teams. Right now, we are lined up with Wisconsin and USC. Who knows what other games are in the future.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what does this have to do with anything he said? You only want to count the away OOC games and pretend like the other games didn't exist, it's no big surprise since you harp on it at least once a week. But why are you bringing it up in response to him? Is it like the only thing you can say, so you just repeat it over and over regardless of the topic?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish we could do more home and homes to enhance the fan experience. But you also get a greater variety by playing at a neutral site. I'm almost positive we cut the Michigan State and Georgia Tech home and homes to make room for the upcoming Playoffs. Instead of playing 2 good teams in a 4 year span, with a neutral site game we can play 4 good teams in 4 years, and add variety, while also adjusting to the cyclical native of college football.

Yes, I want to see Alabama play home and homes, but my God, to say Alabama is pussying out by making it a neutral site game is ludicrous. Alabama wants to play other good teams. Right now, we are lined up with Wisconsin and USC. Who knows what other games are in the future.

Let's push for an Oregon/Bama game at Levi Stadium - Nuetral site. What do you say Bammers?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's push for an Oregon/Bama game at Levi Stadium - Nuetral site. What do you say Bammers?

Yes, because we bama fans that post here are the ones who make the schedule. You've got a deal! :lol:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've played a grant total of three away OCC games in ten years by contrast USC plays one every year and two away OCC games every other year . . I'm pretty sure if Alabama really wanted to play decent teams on the road they could have. I'm curious though. Why doe's Bama insist this be a neutral site game? USC would have loved home and home so why neutral?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice sabanator

Golden Vagina

That has some sticking power

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've played a grant total of three away OCC games in ten years by contrast USC plays one every year and two away OCC games every other year . . I'm pretty sure if Alabama really wanted to play decent teams on the road they could have. I'm curious though. Why doe's Bama insist this be a neutral site game? USC would have loved home and home so why neutral?

Because we run this shit. The entire reason the new playoff trophy is so slender and small is to make room for it in our overflowing trophy case. We requested the golden vagina because that's what we do, shove footballs in your vagina. It's a national conspiracy to make Alabama the National Champions consisting of 100's of sports writers and even the coaches themselves are in on it.

You think we are going to travel to your shitty school? Yeah right.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinatti was in talks with Alabama for 2016, but it looks like the two can't agree.
Miami is in talks with Alabama for 2017. I hope that one happens. Wouldn't mind a throwback late 80s early 90s rivalry with Miami.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not many it seems.

Alabama Crimson Tide Football Schedules and Future Schedules

and yeah, when you don't ever go into somebody else's house, that's pussying out. I mean, who the hell wants to go into a hostile environment or anything.