• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer driven 'insane' by Herman, Muschamp blaming players

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I ton of mental mistakes. Some mind boggling LB fits against the run. Lost basically the only TE on the roster and still decided to have a converted WR make critical blocks in the run game. Ist time starter at safety looked like a 1st time starter. I think they underestimated Maryland, which is just awesome after 3 losing seasons

Well, hang in there.. I would guess it can only get better from here.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hang in there.. I would guess it can only get better from here.

Thanks. I would say it can only get better, but after the last 3 years I don't want to tempt fate

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legacy at FL? I dont get that.

You don't remember all the stories about arrests? All the kids that got kicked out by Muschamp? Not everyone was hapoy with what he did at Florida, especially off the field

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The exact kind of classy response I have come to expect from Ohio State fans.
Don't need class when dealing with a whiny little crybaby fag like yourself. Maybe finish your bottle and go help your team not get decimated at home by Maryland, hmm?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need class when dealing with a whiny little crybaby fag like yourself. Maybe finish your bottle and go help your team not get decimated at home by Maryland, hmm?

I love it when a poster's response just proves my point. Stay classy

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...yet didn't blame the players and then 4 years later killed the Texas football program.

I'm not sure if he blamed the players, but he did obviously struggle his 1st season.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if he blamed the players, but he did obviously struggle his 1st season.

Oh yeah, that first season wasn't great, but that's okay. I don't think true analysts thought Herman would come in and immediately turn the UT ship around. That second year is huge after more time getting the players used to the new regime, and getting your own players, albeit freshman, involved.

Saban lost to ULM in his first year, so if UT turns this around, this loss to Maryland will just be a little bleep on the Longhorn radar.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember all the stories about arrests? All the kids that got kicked out by Muschamp? Not everyone was hapoy with what he did at Florida, especially off the field
Haha, and then Muschamp had arrest issues himself? Are all the kids that have been getting in trouble in one way or another under MacElwain also Meyer's fault? It's been 6 years, time to move on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when a poster's response just proves my point. Stay classy
You didn't have a point. You whined like a baby about Meyer, making up some bullshit, then got crabby when I called you a fag... which is why you're such a fag.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo to Meyer for speaking the truth. That fairy dust comment by Herman pissed me off so much. That's not how the real world works. If I hire you to come and clean up my sales team and increase my sales revenue and make you one of the highest paid consultants in the country, then do your fucking job. Don't cry and bitch. If the job is too big for you, then don't accept it. And some of these people who keep throwing out these bullshit excuses of how he needs time to rebuild, fucking piss me off too.....

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo to Meyer for speaking the truth. That fairy dust comment by Herman pissed me off so much. That's not how the real world works. If I hire you to come and clean up my sales team and increase my sales revenue and make you one of the highest paid consultants in the country, then do your fucking job. Don't cry and bitch. If the job is too big for you, then don't accept it. And some of these people who keep throwing out these bullshit excuses of how he needs time to rebuild, fucking piss me off too.....

They have 21 losses the last 3 years. People thinking he was going to win 10 games in year 1 were sniffing fairy dust. The coaching staff and the team were horrible in game 1. They deserve criticism for that, but damn. Give the guy at least a month. You don't fire consultant, because he didn't clean up the sales force in the first week. I think people are so mad, because deep down they knew it would take time and they are pissed they were duped into believing the hype so easily.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 21 losses the last 3 years. People thinking he was going to win 10 games in year 1 were sniffing fairy dust. The coaching staff and the team were horrible in game 1. They deserve criticism for that, but damn. Give the guy at least a month. You don't fire consultant, because he didn't clean up the sales force in the first week. I think people are so mad, because deep down they knew it would take time and they are pissed they were duped into believing the hype so easily.

Want to make a bet? I'll still bet you even up Texas is bowl eligible this year.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's what matters...

You guys will be fine. Just expect some rough games for a season or two.

Capture2.JPG

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN...BOBBY....effin' PETRINO

I know Petrino was in the wreck with the volleyball coach. But there was the rumor Meyer got caught and it was going to cause him a divorce and go public if he stayed. I have no idea if it's true. But it is what was out there when he left.

tiger1960

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer is the biggest pussy ever in college football.

While all eyes were focused mostly on Tim Tebow for the great college player/person he was, Meyer surrounded that Florida team with thugs and punks...who happened to be good at football.

When Tebow's elgibility ended, the UF program took an immediate nose dive, awash in recruiting violations and misconduct off the field by it's thug laden roster.

Instead of owning up to what he himself had built, that next year he all of a sudden started complaing of heart issues etc...due to health concerns he would retire.

Fuck that **** of a man...Ohio deserves him

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While all eyes were focused mostly on Tim Tebow for the great college player/person he was, Meyer surrounded that Florida team with thugs and punks...who happened to be good at football.

When Tebow's elgibility ended, the UF program took an immediate nose dive, awash in recruiting violations and misconduct off the field by it's thug laden roster.

Instead of owning up to what he himself had built, that next year he all of a sudden started complaing of heart issues etc...due to health concerns he would retire.

What recruiting violations were there at Florida while Meyer was there? Were they ever sanctioned? Put on probation? When I saw what you said I did a search and came up with nothing.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to make a bet? I'll still bet you even up Texas is bowl eligible this year.

I thought 8 coming in. I thought the first month could be rough, but Texas would be solid by year end. So no.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought 8 coming in. I thought the first month could be rough, but Texas would be solid by year end. So no.

I see USC, Oklahoma and Okie Jr. as unwinnable if things play out the way they are expected to go. But past that, UT will have a fighting chance in every game they play. Herman can coach. He's a dick but he's a good coach and let's face it: Texas doesn't need Mother Teresa right now. What I would expect is Texas playing very well in some games and the Horns fans get a peek at what can happen next year. Next year Herman will have the kinks worked out and will start to be one of the most hated coaches in the country when he's popping off about TCU or Oklahoma or TTech or whoever. But you won't care. Winning is everything. Have faith.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!! :pound: For that nasty case of butt hurt you got going on...

COOLING_GEL_box.png