• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Liar Most Hated Coach In College Football

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is sort of a complete dick.

But, a lot of successful coaches are jackasses.
It seems to go with the territory of coaching success.

The drive to succeed at that profession tends to grind away personal skills and inflate egomania.
Very few can pull off the likeability+success tandem.

It is nothing new.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narcissistic, driven, no bullshit, uncompromising, difficult to work with, detail oriented, focused.

Show me any coach that has won at the highest level, particularly ones that have won multiple times and I will show you someone who has been described by at least a few of these monikers.

There are plenty of nice guys who run great programs, but if everybody has nothing but good things to say about you, then I'm going to go out on a limb and say your trophy case has some empty spots.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narcissistic, driven, no bullshit, uncompromising, difficult to work with, detail oriented, focused.

Show me any coach that has won at the highest level, particularly ones that have won multiple times and I will show you someone who has been described by at least a few of these monikers.

There are plenty of nice guys who run great programs, but if everybody has nothing but good things to say about you, then I'm going to go out on a limb and say your trophy case has some empty spots.
You just described Steve Spurrier to a T... but he is at least good for awesome oneliner zings..can't spell citrus without UT

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfectly describes every banker friend I have who clears 200-400k every year.