• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upset for Saturday

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss over Bama

:behindsofa:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view.. Bama is 70th in yards per carry and 85th in rushing yards per game. Adjusted stats are even worse 101 yds/carry and 115th yds per game. Ole Miss coming in the 30s in rush defense. 40s on adjusted basis. If Bama doesnt fix that running game there is no chance they get to the NC game. I doubt they get to Atlanta without some serious improvement. OL seems to be struggling early. I think Ole Miss slows them down. Luckily, Bama plays a bunch of horseshit until November.

Yah and the thing is Bama only played Va Tech. Ole Miss played Vandy and Texas (still both suck though :laugh3:)

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout ND over Okie :D

not sure why OU is favored (2.5, I believe), but while it was very encouraging to see Bell vs Tulsa, ND is a whole different level, no doubt.

The OU D is much better than last year and this ND offense is nowhere near the offense that Golsen ran last year.

I am cautiously optimistic....

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why OU is favored (2.5, I believe), but while it was very encouraging to see Bell vs Tulsa, ND is a whole different level, no doubt.

The OU D is much better than last year and this ND offense is nowhere near the offense that Golsen ran last year.

I am cautiously optimistic....

How about a Sooner fan reads War and Peace?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss over Bama

:behindsofa:

Could happen. If what we've seen from Alabama this year is in fact the Alabama team, then I think Ole Miss wins.

I'm hoping that what we seen this year so far has been a product of treating games less than serious and our offense plays like it did against A&M and our D plays like it has the other 2 games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah and the thing is Bama only played Va Tech. Ole Miss played Vandy and Texas (still both suck though :laugh3:)

Alabama has probably played the toughest schedule so far this year. It gets easier from here, but they also have the best quality win as well against Texas A&M. Maybe Clemson has a better claim on quality win, not sure.

So wtf are you talking about? Especially being an Ohio St fan that has yet to play even 1 tough game. Hell, I don't see Ohio St as even playing a FBS team above the rank of #70 and you've played an FBS team as well. Shut the fuck up.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an upset at -3...but is it really

It seems like just about every loss that UGA has had the past few seasons have been labeled as an upset.

This really is a MUST win for UGA, or Athens is going to burn. WAY too much pre-season hype for this team to go 2-2 out of the gate.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF over South Carolina.

I like this UCF team. Watch out!

Alright, I take back the ugly thing I said about you in the "@ DFW Airport" thread. I apologize.
You're a great and knowledgeable football fan and I owe you a beer.

:yahoo:

:suds:

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has an outside shot at Ohio State. This will be the first test for the Buckeyes and not. sure if Miller will be ready to play up to his standards.

I like UCF, but the Gamecocks are just too big and too fast. They also have an excellent quarterback...lots better than Hackenberg from Penn State. I also stated that Penn State was in for a tough day against UCF.

That's what worries me the most. No disrespect to PSU, but any top 25 would've beaten them with the way their defense played. UCF's defense gave up too many big plays against a young and inexperienced PSU offense. South Carolina will be their first real test this season.

The Oline was terrible the first 2 weeks. Protecting Bortles & opening up the run game could be an issue. The WR's need to stay consistent and make those tough catches. An absolutely flawless game is needed to beat the Gamecocks.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Florida will upset Kentucky.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like just about every loss that UGA has had the past few seasons have been labeled as an upset.

This really is a MUST win for UGA, or Athens is going to burn. WAY too much pre-season hype for this team to go 2-2 out of the gate.

Well, the first superintendent of LSU was the yankee William T. Sherman. Fill in the blanks....

:happy: