• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on Lynch's DUI

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smh at the fact he even got a DUI to begin with

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids will be kids

He is 27 and looks 35. He is NOT a kid, but a fully grown man. There is absolutely no excuse for getting a DUI if you make millions of dollars and can call a taxi or have a DD.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 27 and looks 35. He is NOT a kid, but a fully grown man. There is absolutely no excuse for getting a DUI if you make millions of dollars and can call a taxi or have a DD.

Jesus, lighten up will you....

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's absolutely right. How much is a cab? He's a millionaire and there's no excuse for driving drunk. Plus the NFL apparently has a program in place to give rides anyway.

It's one of the stupider things to get caught doing these days

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lighten up? Are you serious... DUI's are serious crimes. "Kids will be kids" is bullshit. He could've hit and killed someone while driving under the influence. I'm sure if he hit one of your family members your mindset would completely change.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids will be kids

Really? My wife lost a friend when a "kid" drove drunk and hit him on his motorcycle. So, now, there's a young man out there who has to live with having killed someone, and a family who lost a father/husband. DUI seems to be harmless at times, but one mistake can change the lives of a lot of people. Ask Donte Stallworth, even NFL players aren't immune to the consequences of their actions.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's absolutely right. How much is a cab? He's a millionaire and there's no excuse for driving drunk. Plus the NFL apparently has a program in place to give rides anyway.

It's one of the stupider things to get caught doing these days

There is no excuse for anyone to drive drunk. Ever. Still I love when people bring up being rich in the equation. The rich probably get more DUI's per capita than everyone else. They either believe they have entitlement and are above the law or just don't care as their money bails them out of everything. High profile athletes get popped for it all the time. It isn't rare or unusual in any way. Add his trouble past and is it really a shock Lynch would have one of these? I know he has worked on his image and has tried to grow up, but the thug past of his is still very much there and is part of his decision making.

I hope he faces the same penalty as everyone else would. I'm neither surprised by his actions nor would I be surprised if he did it again. Aaron Hernandez was another example of you can take the kid out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the kid. I honestly think Lynch wants to be a better man and set a better example for the kids who look up to him, but I see him making more of these mistakes as he just can't change his spots.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I honestly think Lynch wants to be a better man and set a better example for the kids who look up to him, but I see him making more of these mistakes as he just can't change his spots.

I think it's accurate that Lynch wants to avoid making the same mistake. In his E:60 interview, Lynch took responsibility for driving drunk and admitted that it was a stupid decision.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?:rollseyes:

Yes really.....people make bad decisions every day. Did he kill anyone? No. Could he have, Yes. He will face a trial and get whats coming to him. He's not a child ******er or murderer so lighten up.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighten up? Are you serious... DUI's are serious crimes. "Kids will be kids" is bullshit. He could've hit and killed someone while driving under the influence. I'm sure if he hit one of your family members your mindset would completely change.

He didn't hit anyone and he was what? .02 over the legal limit. It's not like he was driving bombed out of his mind. Dude is like 220Lbs and 0.1 is almost sober to a guy that big. Chill out.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, they **** out the word mole es tor