• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on Jordan Hills injury?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man he's stepped up HUGE. I know we point to Wags getting back and Kam bam getting healthy. But you can also point to Jordan Hill stepping his game up as a turning point for this D 6 games ago.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering about that as well... I watched him in a post game interview and he seemed upbeat and ok ... SO I"m hoping it's nothing serious... That dude is a baller and we need him out there..

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I was looking for this guy to step up with mebane getting hurt ive been dissapointed with Jesse williams getting hurt for the season 2 years in a row. But this guy is a pretty good pass rusher for a DT if he started he would probably have around 6-8 sacks a season in his prime

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks injury updates: Bye week will help Jordan Hill, K.J. Wright; Max Unger set to return

Jordan Hill and K.J. Wright suffer injuries late in Sunday’s win, but are expected to be back after 13-day break. Pete Carroll also says Max Unger is on track to return for the NFC divisional playoff game.

Seahawks injury updates: Bye week will help Jordan Hill, K.J. Wright; Max Unger set to return | Seahawks | The Seattle Times

Good news is that all 3 of those guys are expected to return for our 1st game of the postseason... All 3 will be instrumental for us in that game...

Also, Johnson may return too after dislocating his elbow...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is that all 3 of those guys are expected to return for our 1st game of the postseason... All 3 will be instrumental for us in that game...

Also, Johnson may return too after dislocating his elbow...

I know they were trying to be upbeat about it and I know two weeks is a long time to let it heal, but it didn't look particularly good at the time and I'd be amazed if he was back in time for the Divisional Playoff game. It wasn't the most gruesome injury I've seen, but it wasn't pretty either.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they were trying to be upbeat about it and I know two weeks is a long time to let it heal, but it didn't look particularly good at the time and I'd be amazed if he was back in time for the Divisional Playoff game. It wasn't the most gruesome injury I've seen, but it wasn't pretty either.

yeah it was pretty bad. I remember the camera wasn't really focusing on him cause he just went down, but out of the corner of the shot I saw him kicking his legs then his arm. Immediate reaction to my little group of friends watching the game. Oh S%$ his arms going the wrong way. I m not a doctor but if thats a 2 week recovery id be surprised.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it was pretty bad. I remember the camera wasn't really focusing on him cause he just went down, but out of the corner of the shot I saw him kicking his legs then his arm. Immediate reaction to my little group of friends watching the game. Oh S%$ his arms going the wrong way. I m not a doctor but if thats a 2 week recovery id be surprised.

That's exactly the reaction I had when I saw it. Hearing him scream didn't make it sound any better either.