• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on Bowman and Iupati

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the news isn't to bad for Iupati. He broke his fibula but it was a clean break and not other damage, out look is 8 weeks.

Bowman was much worse but there is some good news. He tore his ACL and MCL but they say he will not need surgery to repair the MCL. Had he had surgery to repair both his 2014 season would have been completely lost. He now could make it back for part and maybe even most of the 2014 season.

I never like seeing injuries and i really hate it when they show one OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. After seeing it once we as fans do not need to see it again.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good, I hated watching Iupati go down, me and my roommate got to meet him before the draft and he was great hanging out with at the University. (my roommate was a physical training so he was allowed in the locker room, we talked with him outside) Was really hoping to get to root for him, as the whole University was buzzing about the draft that year. Too bad he went to the one team I couldn't cheer for him. Long story shot hopefully he and Bowman can make a full recovery.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to hear about bowman.

Looked really sick though.

I remember the people i was with were talking about a career ender

BTW have they caught the douchebag who "threw" crap on bowman cart