• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unofficial rivals

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking loved it. I was staying at a friends in Dublin, Cali on the way to the Oregon vs tOSU Rose Bowl... Watched it and we all loved it.

THese fucking fans that go to their games cheer when players have college ending injuries.

Two Duck QBs played their last game ever there half way through the season. Kellon Clemons and Dennis Dixon. They boo'd, laughed, chanted HE'S a PUSSY over and over. All while being carted off the field.

Also, Zona fans carry signs such as, "Who will be #3 " in regards to ending Duck QB careers. 1st play at Zona in 09 they were going for it too, late hit by 2 full steps right at Masoli's knee / ankle area.

And a topper. When Oregon beat Zona in that 09 game, a fan through a full water bottle from the stands at our cheerleader and hit one in the head knocking her out...

Fuck ARIZONA!

i don't consider UA a rival. I don't consider them anything except little punk ass bitches.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't consider UA a rival. I don't consider them anything except little punk ass bitches.

Ya kinda threw me off there for a sec, had to re-read the post you quoted to get context lol.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking loved it. I was staying at a friends in Dublin, Cali on the way to the Oregon vs tOSU Rose Bowl... Watched it and we all loved it.

THese fucking fans that go to their games cheer when players have college ending injuries.

Two Duck QBs played their last game ever there half way through the season. Kellon Clemons and Dennis Dixon. They boo'd, laughed, chanted HE'S a PUSSY over and over. All while being carted off the field.

Also, Zona fans carry signs such as, "Who will be #3 " in regards to ending Duck QB careers. 1st play at Zona in 09 they were going for it too, late hit by 2 full steps right at Masoli's knee / ankle area.

And a topper. When Oregon beat Zona in that 09 game, a fan through a full water bottle from the stands at our cheerleader and hit one in the head knocking her out...

Fuck ARIZONA!

that's trashy

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of those teams

you get stuck with Virginia instead!!

trust me I know your pain :L

Yep. Oregon is in no hurry to get you guys back on the schedule I can promise you that LOL. I complain about those bigger programs not scheduling us but at the same time I'm snobby enough to know that there really isn't any upside to scheduling tough schools like BSU for Oregon. There may be in the future depending on how they do this stupid playoff thing I suppose.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Stanford? Is that official?

although over 4 years Stanford and Oregon are 2-2 and the class of the PAC, not really.

FOr one their fanbase just isnt passionate enough to be considered a rival. Thats kinda what its about in some ways, not all.

And also, Before those 2 wind in four years Oregon hadnt lost to them since 01.

Oregon is 9-3 vs Stanford. Current powers yes. Rivals I say no.

Actually I am sure most Duck fans would consider Cal more so of a rival than Stanford.

Lots of parellels between Cal and Oregon and great games throughout this century.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Oregon is in no hurry to get you guys back on the schedule I can promise you that LOL. I complain about those bigger programs not scheduling us but at the same time I'm snobby enough to know that there really isn't any upside to scheduling tough schools like BSU for Oregon. There may be in the future depending on how they do this stupid playoff thing I suppose.

so far it seems like it will, Ohio State sure went all out schedule

BTW, you guys play them in 2020 and 2021, better get predictions and avi bets going for those LOL!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will tell ya... As far as two teams fan bases that have had some heated words and great games on the field

Fresno and Oregon. THEY HAAAAAAATED us. BAD BAD BAD.

Very scary environment if you bring your family to Fresno when Oregon was in town. We knew better and brought 5 buddies.

And they werent scared to talk mad shit and threaten Oregon fans in Eugene either. And they traveled surprisingly well

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far it seems like it will, Ohio State sure went all out schedule

BTW, you guys play them in 2020 and 2021, better get predictions and avi bets going for those LOL!!

I sure hope we're recruiting some really good 6th graders that will be able to play in that game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will tell ya... As far as two teams fan bases that have had some heated words and great games on the field

Fresno and Oregon. THEY HAAAAAAATED us. BAD BAD BAD.

Very scary environment if you bring your family to Fresno when Oregon was in town. We knew better and brought 5 buddies.

And they werent scared to talk mad shit and threaten Oregon fans in Eugene either. And they traveled surprisingly well

Oh yeah.... those guys are as bad as Arizona. Talk about trashy.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really bragging about a 3-4 record vs Alabama in recent years?

:laugh3:

Nah...just the fact gump fans dismiss most everybody as pretenders to their throne...

When in fact that's obviously not the case...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! these future schedules are fun to look at

You Ducks better watch out

in 2018 theeeeeeeeeeee mighty Falcons are coming for ya

bg-falcons-wide-orig1.jpg

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope we're recruiting some really good 6th graders that will be able to play in that game.

I sure hope we are too for our games against Florida State, Oklahoma State and Michigan State

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that Bowling Green logo was a lot bigger than I thought it would be

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I started to "Big pic is huge!" you, but figured it went without being said.

Oh well, hopefully it will strike fear into tDucks, they better be ready, Bowling Green is recruiting some dadburn good 9th graders.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson and LSU in the early 2000's.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Diznay flashbacks.

You gumps simply can't handle reality...

Too arrogant to even answer a simple question...

One that everybody even already knows the answer to as well...

:lol:

This is just an example for the board...