• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: University of Florida vs. The Sister Florida School (ABC, 8 EST)

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor juice..he has an awfully sandy vag this evening...and no mild soap at home

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Big10 faggots thinking they're good this year? Dood...you beat Minnesota. Congrats. You barely pulled off a miracle against LSUx at Lambeau and they're awful! Even my family members that went to UW, and one who's there now, admit it's a farce.

The only bummer about UW being so laughably overrated is my family will probably miss out on the UW/UF bowl game we've been waiting on for decades. Sure, UF has no QB and half the starters are out now, but we'd STILL beat UW. The badgers would finish in the middle of the SEC east. You suck hairy ass.

So, give it a rest. Don't believe your own BS.
Whatever helps you sleep at night...all good by me

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Big10 faggots thinking they're good this year? Dood...you beat Minnesota. Congrats. You barely pulled off a miracle against LSUx at Lambeau and they're awful! Even my family members that went to UW, and one who's there now, admit it's a farce.

The only bummer about UW being so laughably overrated is my family will probably miss out on the UW/UF bowl game we've been waiting on for decades. Sure, UF has no QB and half the starters are out now, but we'd STILL beat UW. The badgers would finish in the middle of the SEC east. You suck hairy ass.

So, give it a rest. Don't believe your own BS.

Its 2016, not 2009. Wisconsin would kick the crap outta go-gata if they played this season, dont kid yourself hombre

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its 2016, not 2009. Wisconsin would kick the crap outta go-gata if they played this season, dont kid yourself hombre
Let him live in fantasy land...it's all he has

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10817822_1494910834109315_1327618201_n.jpg

wood

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just take your intellectual beating and then thank me...like a man.
So an intellectual like you brings up LSU...a team that UW beat at Lambeau and you beat at their house...UW didn't need 2 goal line stands with botched center qb exchanges and brain dead goal line execution to win...but yes...you're right the Gators strike fear into everyone...in fact everyone is crap except the Gators and those losses were due to...what do you call it again...oh yes...lucky retardism...haha...face some facts... nobody fears that team that shudders at the thought of traveling anywhere outside of Florida...

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how you feel.

Watching the D get ground down the last 4 years because we have no QB has been the worst experience ever. All that wasted talent is sad.

That interception Michigan threw made all the difference and it was so unnecessary. Florida had several of those moments that just blew the entire game up. Devastating.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So an intellectual like you brings up LSU...a team that UW beat at Lambeau and you beat at their house...UW didn't need 2 goal line stands with botched center qb exchanges and brain dead goal line execution to win...but yes...you're right the Gators strike fear into everyone...in fact everyone is crap except the Gators and those losses were due to...what do you call it again...oh yes...lucky retardism...haha...face some facts... nobody fears that team that shudders at the thought of traveling anywhere outside of Florida...

Don't put words in my text. I didn't say Florida is good...we've been without a QB for 5 years. I said UW is laughably overrated.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't put words in my text. I didn't say Florida is good...we've been without a QB for 5 years. I said UW is laughably overrated.
Yes...you also stated that UF would love to get them in a bowl game and other nonsense...basically, I'd love to see that game...you have no QB, your OLine is crap and that D would pummel them...but yes...we would be very scared because you say so...

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...you also stated that UF would love to get them in a bowl game and other nonsense...basically, I'd love to see that game...you have no QB, your OLine is crap and that D would pummel them...but yes...we would be very scared because you say so...

:L

Read...read better. My family went to UW and I went to UF and we've been waiting for a bowl game for 30 years. UW being ranked at least 10 too high will prevent the opportunity for that game.

Our O line pushed LSU around like children. Just stop...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Read...read better. My family went to UW and I went to UF and we've been waiting for a bowl game for 30 years.

Our O line pushed LSU around like children. Just stop...you have no idea what you're talking about.
I know...you're an intellectual...and I rely on lucky retardism...