• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G15 8-3-3 Kings vs Florida

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shot to correct this home record. I know they have a good record but 7 of those 8 wins have been on the road. Have to fix this and now, that's where you get your points. My belief is go .700 at home and .500 road and you'll be fine, these guys..I don't know what to think.

Not a lot to day except Tkachuk is in town so hopefully Doughty hits him.

Let's Go Kings!

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the preview of the game and boy are they blowing smoke about Buster.
Buster is +9 but all that means to me is that he’s just in the ice.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just watch Kempe go after Tkachuk to protect Buster?
So sad.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLD has been missing in action so far this season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLD fall didn't seem that bad to me live, but he was putting zero weight on his leg and was shaking his head. Wasn't looking good there just based on that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings just HOLDING on there. Entire final 3 minutes in their zone. They kept a decent amount to outside, but man. Just holding on. Kopitar was 68% in the game on the faceoff but loses at least 2 important endzone ones to end the game. Weird unforced icing there with 10 seconds left too.

Win is a win. Talbot looked really good, and it was a really defensive game. Florida missing a ton of guys, so that's their style right now.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the preview of the game and boy are they blowing smoke about Buster.
Buster is +9 but all that means to me is that he’s just in the ice.

Got home in time for the third, rough night for Ms Puck II and softball. Season is over, they were up 14-8 and lost 15-14 in the bottom of the inning, they just fell apart. Lot of crying girls as we left, I couldn't help but feel bad for them. Lesson learned, lock it down ladies, you had it in the bag.

So obviously I didn't hear this but like I said it's become comical at this point, this dude is so non existent offensively they'll look for anything to prop him up. Oh look, he took a shit! That's how bad it's become.

Plus minus is such a subjective/team stat, I'm honestly surprised they even brought it up. That's completely amateur but again, guess when all you do is get secondary assists for 7 games straight but don't really make a difference they'll do anything to justify that 2nd overall spot.

It's damage control at this point, they won't say anything negative about him so his trade value doesn't go down. But in my gut something is telling me it's his last season here and he will be moved next summer. He's a below average hockey player and they blew that 2OA.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLD fall didn't seem that bad to me live, but he was putting zero weight on his leg and was shaking his head. Wasn't looking good there just based on that.

In slow mo he slammed that left knee hard, I hope it isn't serious. But that is exactly why the Kings got him, he bullied his way to the net and tried to make something happen. Good poke check by Brobovsky.

Need to see more of that from him, he absolutely can take over a game if he wants to. You got your money, you got a good team, no excuses bud. Make it happen nightly just like that.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really interesting seeing JAD in and Laferriere out but Arty Retardy still in. I don't get the love affair with him, he needs to ride some pine because he has been a complete non factor all season long.

I've got to read Teh Blog, they pegged this dude for 25-30 goals this season. Yeah...no. He will be lucky to hit 12.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just watch Kempe go after Tkachuk to protect Buster?
So sad.

He's going to be the next captain of the Kings, book it.

I know people say Anderson, but my money is on him. He's been through the rebuild, a lot of ups and downs with this team, has established himself as a top flight NHL player, still young and here for the long haul.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We expected a career ending injury...so we think its better than that

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his contract and the cap situation, career ending injury may be the best outcome
I think he will be ok. I do want to see him causing more havok at times, but im not sure his line mates give him that opportunity. Realistically 2 or 3 goals and he is on track points wise. Im not looking for tons of points (ya i do wanna see 60+ for sure) but sound defense and using his size is as important imo and can help you win every bit as much as points

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings have a light schedule (few games) for a while. Injuries can be nursed a bit.
Byfield hasn’t practice in a while due to sinus issues.
Arvidsson is due back Dec 3rd if all goes well. That’s when the cap trouble will kick in.