• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unfortunately here is the way I see this playing out

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that Dan, Bruce, Jay and Scot are supposed to sit down and come to a decision on who will be the starting QB in week one.

Dan will place his hand in the puppet control port on Bruce's back and both will say in unison, that if Griffin is cleared to play, even if it doesnt happen until Saturday the 12th, he should be the starter.

Jay will then reply, respectfully Mr Snyder, thats stupid.

Scot will sit in the his position quietly listening.

After hours of back and forth Scot will speak up and state that for game one Jay is actually right. That unless Griffin is cleared at least a week before the season opener, we have to move forward with Cousins as the week one starter.

DanBruce will grudgingly agree that it is in the teams best interest for WEEK ONE, and they will stress that its for week one.

Jay will then counter that if Cousins does well and gets the win, even if Griffin is cleared for week two, the team should move forward with Cousins.

DanBruce will throw a fit, but eventually agree but with a catch, the moment Cousins begins to struggle, or the team loses a game that appears to be because of QB play, Cousins will be benched and Griffin reinserted as the starter.

Jay will take what he can get and simply hope that the team and Cousins can look good enough to avoid the reinsertion of Griffin.

side note: I cant be the only one that finds it disturbing that Dan is still being included in the QB discussion at all right now?? This should be a Jay Gruden call with MAYBE some input for Scot Mc.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its truly Gruden's decision it will be KC.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a similar situation last year, Gruden had the final say and inserted Cousins, benching RG3. Then when cousins crapped all over himself, he went with Colt and moved Cousins down to 3rd string. It seems like to me Gruden doesn't really like any of these QBs that much. Cousins and Colt seem to do more of what he wants, but each has their faults as well.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a bullshit situation, it should be completely jays choice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe it is his choice and benching 3 for colt should erase all doubts because there isnt any way dan buys that no way at all

i believe SM will be allowed to run the team as well

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my feeling as well. The whole declaring rg3 starter early this offseason didn't fit that belief though.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe it is his choice and benching 3 for colt should erase all doubts because there isnt any way dan buys that no way at all

i believe SM will be allowed to run the team as well

Wouldn't he most likely he'll bench Griffin for Kirk.......imagine the Shit storm in the media and on sites like this one if he actually named Colt the starter!!! Wow!! You're right though, a move like that would indeed erase ALL doubts about who's in charge of making that decision. Well played!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a bullshit situation, it should be completely jays choice
Yup. This is why we have sucked for so long. Could you imagine jack Kent Cooke ever sitting in on a meeting to determine who should start at QB? Now the owner has every right to be told the decision and why, but should have no influence in the decision who to play and when.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't he most likely he'll bench Griffin for Kirk.......imagine the Shit storm in the media and on sites like this one if he actually named Colt the starter!!! Wow!! You're right though, a move like that would indeed erase ALL doubts about who's in charge of making that decision. Well played!!

well he should be able to play KC if he is the better man