• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unfocused commercials

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all comedy has nasty language and of course it trickles down, or up. Words like fuck have become very powerful. It can mean many things.
Believe it or not, it’s happening …

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wanted to start a thread on this, but wasn't sure how.

There's s fucking Jardiance commercial that decided the best way to convince people to buy/use it (whatever it is) was with a gay showtunes commercial in like I dunno 50s or 60s style music. I guess if their target audience is supergay 70 year olds then it might be an effective commercial. But they play it all the time when I'm watching ESPN or sports. So I guess their target audience is supergay showtune loving sports fans in their 70s?

Obviously it must be effective because they run the ad 70,673,929 per day. They must be making a lot of profit to afford all of this airtime?

How do I get a job in marketing. I've got to be able to beat that idea at least. They've literally spent MILLIONS of dollars showing that stupid commercial to the entire world.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's s fucking Jardiance commercial that decided the best way to convince people to buy/use it (whatever it is) was with a gay showtunes commercial in like I dunno 50s or 60s style music. I guess if their target audience is supergay 70 year olds then it might be an effective commercial. But they play it all the time when I'm watching ESPN or sports. So I guess their target audience is supergay showtune loving sports fans in their 70s?

Obviously it must be effective because they run the ad 70,673,929 per day. They must be making a lot of profit to afford all of this airtime?

How do I get a job in marketing. I've got to be able to beat that idea at least. They've literally spent MILLIONS of dollars showing that stupid commercial to the entire world.
They show those damn Jardience ads a lot on Hallmark Channel, Great American Family. And those godawful real estate hunting and renovation shows. Tha GF watches that shit. I hate the ads. I suppose I'm their target audience because I've got diabetes. But, Medicare doesn't cover it and it's an expensive pill. So, fuck 'em.

They also advertise a lot of zit cream and other skin products in the same time slots. Not interested in that, either.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How old are you?

There is a lot of time in today’s parameters.

Last edited: