• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNBELIEVABLE

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox one strike away from winning. Papelbon blows the save. Crawford misses the line drive fly ball.

Orioles win.

Rays come back from down 7 and win in extras off a homer down the corner.

WOW.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say that the Sox were the biggest choke artists of all time except the Braves missed an even easier play to blow their game against an absolute terrible opponent.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say that the Sox were the biggest choke artists of all time except the Braves missed an even easier play to blow their game against an absolute terrible opponent.

There wont be much time for an ESPN funeral cause the playoffs start Friday.

We're gonna hear about the poor Sox all day tomorrow.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hoping the Cards knock off Philly and the Tigers knock off NY. It would be AWESOME! Brewers/Cards and Tex/Det playing for the W.S. spot.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hoping the Cards knock off Philly and the Tigers knock off NY. It would be AWESOME! Brewers/Cards and Tex/Det playing for the W.S. spot.

That would be alright. Cardinals just steamrolled the Brewers the last couple of series they played. Brewers are going to be tough though. So is Arizona.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to point out that tonight wouldn't have mattered if there were 2 wild card teams! Everybody would have been playing their scrubs. Instead we had an awesome night of baseball!

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly never seen anything quite like the drama we saw tonight on the last day of the regular season. I'm hoping the Rays get big pub out of all this and become the media darlings and the Rangers get completely overlooked. I hope its Rays! Rays! Rays! all the time for the next 48 hours. Then let's see how that motivates the Rangers.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly never seen anything quite like the drama we saw tonight on the last day of the regular season. I'm hoping the Rays get big pub out of all this and become the media darlings and the Rangers get completely overlooked. I hope its Rays! Rays! Rays! all the time for the next 48 hours. Then let's see how that motivates the Rangers.

MLB Network already hyping the Rays Starting pitching and that nobody wants to play this team. But i'm ok with getting overlooked. GO RANGERS!

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I want to point out that tonight wouldn't have mattered if there were 2 wild card teams! Everybody would have been playing their scrubs. Instead we had an awesome night of baseball!

That was a night for the ages that we will all remember. Direct TV would have made a mint had they promoted Wild Card Wednesday with all SIX games on split screen (not 4 as MLB Network covered) like they do for the Masters.

BAL's win was started in the ninth by CD's first pitch double off Papelbon.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB Network already hyping the Rays Starting pitching and that nobody wants to play this team. But i'm ok with getting overlooked. GO RANGERS!

same thing they did last year. we didn't stand a chance against their pitching and they were left voiceless when we won. they were left making excuses. my favorite was "Texas got all the calls"

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same thing they did last year. we didn't stand a chance against their pitching and they were left voiceless when we won. they were left making excuses. my favorite was "Texas got all the calls"

That's Priceless ahhahah