• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nay...way too much....

Bogaerts would have to be included...plus one more of Webster or Middlebrooks, and then 2-3 lesser prospects...like a Workman and/or britton...nava would make sense for them....some lower tier/level guys...

Bradley is off limits...he's starting in CF next year...

Let Victorino take center over if you can get Stanton for JBJ and Boegarts and whatever else

and fuck you Huw!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously want a public offer before I do extensive research on this website? Just based on glancing at the ads you have and the quality of your Admin team, along with the format and structure, I'll say I'll give you $15K for ownership and all rights. Obviously that would mean me taking over monthly site expenses immediately. I'll keep you and the other Admin dipshits on for the meantime under a salary. I won't guarantee any jobs after I transition things over to my way of doing things.

There...that's your public offer.

When you want to get real, let me know and I'll do an extensive research of this website and we can talk like grown men then.

No deal

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of something. Has SportsChic been back since yesterday? Or is "she" still scanning a pic in?

Probably just waiting for the negatives to finish exposing...takes time y'know?

"crack me up"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Victorino take center over if you can get Stanton for JBJ and Boegarts and whatever else

and fuck you Huw!!

yeah, but the offer you suggested is far and away too much...it might be the single biggest haul of prospects in MLB history...

Sox system is VERY deep...and Bogaerts has as much value as any prospect in baseball....he alone would command a very good player in a trade....he wouldn't be enough...but he'd be the key piece, with some cheap MLB talent, like Britton, Workman and Nava, plus a top pitching prospect like Owens or Webster...should be ample...

it's more than they gave to them for Beckett and lowell...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nnnnnnnnnope

Doesn't pay to show vulnerability among all you ravenous mofos, but I actually feel bad about this. Do you think he'll ever come back?

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figured.
But I'm guessing that you aren't the guy in charge and are probably worthless if I did buy this website. Maybe I'll check into it and give you and the other Admins your walking papers.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teal, I feel that I must warn you that fordman is a cruel and heartless negotiator.

I'm not sure if I'm in a good mood or bad. Took me longer to walk downstairs to that damn meeting than it did to say "no questions, meeting over". :laugh3:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and fuck you Huw!!

images

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but the offer you suggested is far and away too much...it might be the single biggest haul of prospects in MLB history...

Sox system is VERY deep...and Bogaerts has as much value as any prospect in baseball....he alone would command a very good player in a trade....he wouldn't be enough...but he'd be the key piece, with some cheap MLB talent, like Britton, Workman and Nava, plus a top pitching prospect like Owens or Webster...should be ample...

it's more than they gave to them for Beckett and lowell...

to get stanton I think that package is worth it

that guy could bunt a home run in fenway

Boegarts, Webster/Owens, Middlebrooks/Bradley

do it

and Huw........still.....fuck you

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hector logic....you pay an admin twice as much in salary as the website in question is worth....

Just.

Fucking.

Brilliant.

please don't ban this guy hammer...he could be our new Cowboy, whereas he provides so much comedic material that he does offer something

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to get stanton I think that package is worth it

that guy could bunt a home run in fenway

Boegarts, Webster/Owens, Middlebrooks/Bradley

do it

and Huw........still.....fuck you

not when you can offer significantly less and still blow away most offers...

Yes...that wold get it done...and it would set the system back to the duquette era level of ineptitude for about 3 years...

You're dramatically undervaluing Bogaerts...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured.
But I'm guessing that you aren't the guy in charge and are probably worthless if I did buy this website. Maybe I'll check into it and give you and the other Admins your walking papers.

I can't believe you are still intrigued by this line of talking. Look, no one is interested in the pop-rocks and pocket lint you are able to offer. As I said, those who talk a big game typically aren't shit in real life.

So why don't you get back to talking about how unfair this place is, how you would run things if in charge, and how the Miami logo just ruins your day.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I'm in a good mood or bad. Took me longer to walk downstairs to that damn meeting than it did to say "no questions, meeting over". :laugh3:

Here's a good laugh.

I just did a quick check of this website. The net worth is a little under $19K. So my public offer was way too generous. This website may be worth investing in...seriously...for someone that knows what he's doing anyway - not some newbie, junior entrepreneur wannabe. I may check into this more. Especially since I saw a sponsor in common.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hector logic....you pay an admin twice as much in salary as the website in question is worth....

Just.

Fucking.

Brilliant.

please don't ban this guy hammer...he could be our new Cowboy, whereas he provides so much comedic material that he does offer something

nothing like operating a business in the black

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not when you can offer significantly less and still blow away most offers...

Yes...that wold get it done...and it would set the system back to the duquette era level of ineptitude for about 3 years...

You're dramatically undervaluing Bogaerts...

maybe

but stanton, health notwithstanding, is a proven commodity

Sox wouldnt do it anyway

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good laugh.

I just did a quick check of this website. The net worth is a little under $19K. So my public offer was way too generous. This website may be worth investing in...seriously...for someone that knows what he's doing anyway - not some newbie, junior entrepreneur wannabe. I may check into this more.

And sportschic still doesn't have a penis....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good laugh.

I just did a quick check of this website. The net worth is a little under $19K. So my public offer was way too generous. This website may be worth investing in...seriously...for someone that knows what he's doing anyway - not some newbie, junior entrepreneur wannabe. I may check into this more.

So you just excluded yourself, well done.

If you had been here sooner, guess we could have done things your way. As is, we will just have to deal with this little site that doesn't get much traffic