• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"fordman" is such an appropriate name for an Admin on this website. I'm sure that he's Fixing Or Repairing Daily.

Well, back to that task at hand.

How's 30K for your salary sound? You can run this website under my new rules.

Oh, and I will buy it off you. Send me your email in a PM. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. But don't be stupid about it because I know how much a website with this format and IP Service goes for.

tumblr_mmoo2oNTrH1rjxj9ko1_250.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Joe Walsh song "Life of Illusion"

Phil Collins sucks.

PSEU PSUE PSUEDYO!!!

The fuck is that??

"land of illusion"

come on, you rememeber

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude seriously, you are making an ass of yourself in front of everyone.

Yeah...yeah...whatever. Send me the email with a price that you want for this website. And a salary demand.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I work from home. I run my own small publications business. Well, I am actually a co-owner with a 50/50 partnership. The former CBS posters are aware of this about me. Yet you all wanna talk shit. I will love hiring you just for that snotty fucking email you sent me yesterday. The question would be how much your pride can take it.

You've figured me out, Teal. All I want is to talk shit with you. It really means allot to me.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...yeah...whatever. Send me the email with a price that you want for this website. And a salary demand.

This I can promise you, pal. This shit ain't cheap. We're talking five, maybe even six figures. And I happen to know for a fact that fordman just got a promotion.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like someone goes off the deep end in this daily thread every day lol....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he will pull a hostile take over if you dont sell ford .. oh noooooo scarey.

lol, can't even imagine if the hoop was publicly traded. :pound:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like someone goes off the deep end in this daily thread every day lol....

thats what we do

PS love the chapelle/prince sig

"you and your flunkies want some pancakes?"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Teal Swordsman View Post
And then we can bring VP, Uno, EMTB, and Cowboy Leonidas back. We'll get nycowns from E!SPN. Hmmm...who else...Sal Pacino...etc.

We'd turn this into a real website where they have up to date logos.

I am personally requesting that you never update that logo....just seeing how irate it gets hector is worth while...

"fordman" is such an appropriate name for an Admin on this website. I'm sure that he's Fixing Or Repairing Daily.

Well, back to that task at hand.

How's 30K for your salary sound? You can run this website under my new rules.

Oh, and I will buy it off you. Send me your email in a PM. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. But don't be stupid about it because I know how much a website with this format and IP Service goes for.

Well if there was any doubt you're a raging douchebag...you've put it to rest...

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I can promise you, pal. This shit ain't cheap. We're talking five, maybe even six figures. And I happen to know for a fact that fordman just got a promotion.

Like I said. You don't know me. I repeat. I own a small publications firm. I work from home. I know how much a website of this caliber costs to run and I know how much it is worth.

Is fordman the owner of this site or not? I need to find out who does what on here.