• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you are still intrigued by this line of talking. Look, no one is interested in the pop-rocks and pocket lint you are able to offer. As I said, those who talk a big game typically aren't shit in real life.

So why don't you get back to talking about how unfair this place is, how you would run things if in charge, and how the Miami logo just ruins your day.

See that's the thing. You think I'm playing. I'm being serious. And I think I'm gonna look into this further because this looks like an inexpensive investment that I can mold into a nice cash cow.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok

310558_290154664330580_941997683_n.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hector logic....you pay an admin twice as much in salary as the website in question is worth....

Just.

Fucking.

Brilliant.

please don't ban this guy hammer...he could be our new Cowboy, whereas he provides so much comedic material that he does offer something

I'm not buying it. Pete tried valiantly but no one will ever be such a legendary joke as Cowboy again. It's simply not possible.

One day: "Here's unsolicited pictures of my wife and child. Anyone want their social security number?"

Next day: "Cancel my account. I'm scared shitless that these guys will find a shred of personal information about me and I'll lose my job and family. I'll never post on an internet message board again."

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying it. Pete tried valiantly but no one will ever be such a legendary joke as Cowboy again. It's simply not possible.

One day: "Here's unsolicited pictures of my wife and child. Anyone want their social security number?"

Next day: "Cancel my account. I'm scared shitless that these guys will find a shred of personal information about me and I'll lose my job and family. I'll never post on an internet message board again."

Was that Cowboy that did that? I thought it was someone else.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously want a public offer before I do extensive research on this website? Just based on glancing at the ads you have and the quality of your Admin team, along with the format and structure, I'll say I'll give you $15K for ownership and all rights. Obviously that would mean me taking over monthly site expenses immediately. I'll keep you and the other Admin dipshits on for the meantime under a salary. I won't guarantee any jobs after I transition things over to my way of doing things.

There...that's your public offer.

When you want to get real, let me know and I'll do an extensive research of this website and we can talk like grown men then.

That's almost exactly what he bought it for back in December. :clap:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

You are going to have a lifetime membership on this website if I can buy it. Free to post almost anything without a ban.

Hector - what's my salary going to be. I'd also like Fridays off.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hector logic....you pay an admin twice as much in salary as the website in question is worth....

Just.

Fucking.

Brilliant.

please don't ban this guy hammer...he could be our new Cowboy, whereas he provides so much comedic material that he does offer something

Actually, the website's net worth is just under $19K. I just checked it out. My offer was generous, but still savvy when I see the big picture of what I can do with it that these clowns won't be able to do.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the website's net worth is just under $19K. I just checked it out. My offer was generous, but still savvy when I see the big picture of what I can do with it that these clowns won't be able to do.

Once again, why don't you enlighten me (all of us really) on what your grand plan would be. All I have heard so far is the very generic "I would apply the rules consistently".

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does anyone have a copy of Cowboy Leonidas' "ENJOY SCUMBAGS!" rant?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're not even scratching the surface of cowboy stupidity...trust me...hector has some promise...

he's the bogaerts of retarded poster prospects.....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, why don't you enlighten me (all of us really) on what your grand plan would be. All I have heard so far is the very generic "I would apply the rules consistently".

Ford? You didn't realize that's what holding this place up from being traded on NASDAQ?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hector - what's my salary going to be. I'd also like Fridays off.

Are you crazy? Haven't you heard about Free Pussy Friday that all SportsHoopla staff enjoys at the Officer's Club? And 99 beers on tap? You should ask for fucking MONDAYs off instead!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

You are going to have a lifetime membership on this website if I can buy it. Free to post almost anything without a ban.

So...things will be exactly as they are now...

awesome, thanks massah....:L

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's almost exactly what he bought it for back in December. :clap:

See that. I didn't even know that, but Down38str8 wants to call my offer foolish. LOL!

Kids, please leave the business talk to the men.

:drool:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford? You didn't realize that's what holding this place up from being traded on NASDAQ?

well shit. I'm going to just automate all the rules into a points based system, tie it into the report post function.

Then I bet I can make the boards auto-refresh and some logic that will randomly make posts and threads take 5 minutes to show up. Freakin goldmine!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that. I didn't even know that, but Down38str8 wants to call my offer foolish. LOL!

Kids, please leave the business talk to the men.

:drool:

I'm not calling you're offer foolish...I'm calling you a fool....

even if you're being completely serious, it's just making you seem all the more foolish, and guilty of general douchebaggery....

But I don't think you're serious...I think you're a borderline welfare case living off food stamps and/or disability...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Down, just think about it. If Teal takes over, you can call me a fucking retard and tell me to go fuck myself without fear of being banned.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Down, just think about it. If Teal takes over, you can call me a fucking retard and tell me to go fuck myself without fear of being banned.

Sounds like just another day on the hoop to me :suds: