• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean well acquainted?

I mean I've been posting here for a few months, and 10 minutes of hammerdown speaking sports is all it takes to conclude he's a complete shmuck on the subject....

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh...so I guess you're one of these dimwit's buddies. So it's safe to say that I was right in that you give preferential treatment on these boards.

Are you the owner of this website or just an Admin?

He gave me a Handy earlier today...even spit on his hand.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and hammerdown are well acquainted...he knows exactly what I think about him...I hold nothing back.

You have to admit that your adoration went too far when you insisted I send dick pics via PM though, man. I understand your fascination with my intellectual, sports and political prowess as well as my stunning personal appearance but we're supposed to be fucking men here. The answer is NO.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the trade deadline used to be fun?

No me either it is usually a let down.

There were a few years..

Personally? I think it needs to be pushed back 2-3 weeks with the new playoff format...

It's too early for teams to bail on their seasons.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh...so I guess you're one of these dimwit's buddies. So it's safe to say that I was right in that you give preferential treatment on these boards.

You actually believed that? :pound: Anyone can put Administrator in their user title and I got the bold, blue name by winning an avy bet with the site owner.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a few years..

Personally? I think it needs to be pushed back 2-3 weeks with the new playoff format...

It's too early for teams to bail on their seasons.

What do you mean "pushed back?" Delayed you mean? It would have been much more interesting this season if so.

I think the waiver wires are going to be heating up soon though. I wouldn't be shocked to see Jeter hit waivers.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rules are pretty simple. Don't be a boring troll. If you're an entertaining one they don't really fuck with you. If you're just talking shit in an entertaining way to someone who doesn't mind it, it's different than bad boring trolling.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually believed that? :pound: Anyone can put Administrator in their user title and I got the bold, blue name by winning an avy bet with the site owner.

So you know the website owner? I wanna know your importance. My thread was deleted because of your shit. I wanna know if this is your site or a buddies site or are you just some shithead that I can ignore.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules are pretty simple. Don't be a boring troll. If you're an entertaining one they don't really fuck with you. If you're just talking shit in an entertaining way to someone who doesn't mind it, it's different than bad boring trolling.

Well, this guy warned me about a thread that was common on the E!SPN NBA Message Board. So it wasn't an issue with what I posted other than this guy is a clueless dipshit.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know the website owner? I wanna know your importance. My thread was deleted because of your shit. I wanna know if this is your site or a buddies site or are you just some shithead that I can ignore.

You can't ignore me, dude. Down has been trying for months and he's still fucking obsessed. But you can try if you want to. My "importance" can not possibly be overstated.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this guy warned me about a thread that was common on the E!SPN NBA Message Board. So it wasn't an issue with what I posted other than this guy is a clueless dipshit.

OMG You were "warned?" You didn't tell us you were "warned."

7aiEtSE.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman On Gresh & Zo: ‘Boston Is The One Player For Cliff Lee’

“From what I’m hearing from people a little removed, it does seem to be that Boston is the one player for Cliff Lee,” Heyman said on his weekly appearance on 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Gresh & Zolak. “I’m not surprised there wouldn’t be a lot (of other teams interested); Lee’s got $70 million to go through 2015. With his option for 2016, that’s a $30-million per year player. That’s a lot of money and to give up prospects on top of that, it has to be a big market team with some room in your budget and a need for a starting pitcher, and be willing to deal top prospects.”

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman On Gresh & Zo: ‘Boston Is The One Player For Cliff Lee’

“From what I’m hearing from people a little removed, it does seem to be that Boston is the one player for Cliff Lee,” Heyman said on his weekly appearance on 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Gresh & Zolak. “I’m not surprised there wouldn’t be a lot (of other teams interested); Lee’s got $70 million to go through 2015. With his option for 2016, that’s a $30-million per year player. That’s a lot of money and to give up prospects on top of that, it has to be a big market team with some room in your budget and a need for a starting pitcher, and be willing to deal top prospects.”

Drew, Gomes, Brock Holt and Steven Wright should get it done

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Heyward is duplicating his 2011 season to a tee. Here's to a good even year in 2014. Model of consistency.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually meant for your fellow Red Sox fan who said the last time the Padres were relevant was 1984.

same guy you were blowing earlier this thread was the one who made the 84 reference

I know you have an insatiable need to dump on Boston but pay attention betterer