• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummmm, what happened to BSU fans?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where you struggle in reading comprehension, Johnnie. Who said that I'm nailing you? I just said that I'm starting to like you. When you slam my team, it's all good, all the more eyeballs to read the banter.

And your so-called put downs, all the better.

Glorified junior college? Well, saving the land grant schools, so is just about every university out there, if you go back far enough. Boise has a shorter history, grant you that. But ever since Lyle Smith laced up his cleats, Boise has won, at every level. That makes what they do even more impressive.

Gimmicks? Well, Boise has them, they had to do something to get folks to notice, but the best winning record in all d-1 football this century isn't a gimmick. But hey, sounds like jealousy to me. A loser always has to come up with a reason.

Problem players that no one else wanted to touch? Really? So help me out, why is Boise in the top ten for APR every year? Academically, the football team is rated up there with the best in the nation. Over the last four years, BSU had four players taken in the first round of the NFL draft. Every single player on the team was one of the best, if not the best, player in his former school. They have four state players of the year on the team right now. (Miller, Hedrick, Patti, Bell) They have one of the highest graduation rates for athletes in the nation. Now, we'll readily admit that Boise found diamonds that other schools missed. I know, I know, it must suck to recruit all those "name" players and then watch them under-produce. I understand your anger, John.

But. by all means, keep right on complaining. It's all good, indeed, appreciated. Thanks, pal.

your winning percentage is a result of the easiest sos in the nation. bsu homers crack me up....yall actually think you have a spot in the pac12, and you are so delusional that you think you have a rivalry with oregon.....

if bsu is so great......

how come utah & tcu got in the p5 and lil old boise got left out.

oh but hey we dont recruit problem players.....look at our APR and lets not look at......
-our awesome alumni like titus young......
-the 2011 SI report that looked at criminals in CFB and found that BSU had the 4th highest amount of criminals

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
john01992;3859797 -our awesome alumni like titus young...... -the 2011 SI report that looked at criminals in CFB and found that BSU had the 4th highest amount of criminals[/QUOTE said:
Hey man, the kid has mental issues. And yes, Boise's team is made up by college kids who get in fights, drink underage, and speed in their cars. But man, Boise cops are the worst!

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else notice they have disappeared? WTF?

I'm here, I don't post a lot, never have, never will. I mainly just read post and catch up on the news for the day. And post every now and then.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'm starting to like little John here. One reason why you don't see a lot of Boise boards now is obvious, they lost some key games. Duh.

But Boise tends to stir up controversy. Here is some small market team that figured out a way to go after the big guys, and shockingly, beat em at their own game. So we Boise fans tend to have a bit of a chip on our shoulders, and least this one, have no qualms about going after anyone around here. I thoroughly enjoy getting self-important Tide or Tiger fans all in a tizzy.

Sadly, all we have heaping hate any more is some Mighigan/Syracuse/Colorado fan (lord, if I cheered for those teams, I'd act the same).

So I guess, we need to poke sticks a bit more. But right now, I'm more worried about BYU. We've lost our QB, half our defensive backs, and still might pull off a win. For us to merit some hate, we need to win more games. 5-2 is horrible for us. 5-3 would be nothing short of dreadful. It's no fun to pick on a team that's mediocre.

So if you want more interesting boards, cheer for them Broncos.
:yahoo:

I like this dude.... no homo though.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Boise being in the BCS race, I tend to post more in MWC/BSU boards and watch you guys argue with each other about issues of national importance.:whistle:

BSU is still very much in the race for the MWC championship. If BSU can win their division, they get to play FSU for the title.

All is fair in love, football and war. :lol:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, the kid has mental issues. And yes, Boise's team is made up by college kids who get in fights, drink underage, and speed in their cars. But man, Boise cops are the worst!

^^^^^
um no......

they recruited problem players that nobody else was willing to touch.

thats how bsu built their FB program.......

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true, the series is too lopsided to be considered a rivalry.

dont kid yourself dumbass

the fans thinking a H&H is a rivalry kinda proves why everyone thinks your program is a joke

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont kid yourself dumbass

the fans thinking a H&H is a rivalry kinda proves why everyone thinks your program is a joke

Wow.....where did all this BSU hate come from. I swear she didn't tell me she was your wife.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....where did all this BSU hate come from. I swear she didn't tell me she was your wife.

lol normally im actually pretty supportive of BSU. i made one lil comment on a BSU troll thread started by someone else and you guys immediately dish out personal attacks so i dish back a lil.

THATS where all the bSU hate comes from all though a lot of it is self inflicted from your own fanbase

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^
um no......

they recruited problem players that nobody else was willing to touch.

thats how bsu built their FB program.......

From the fellow who claims no ill will. Whatever. What you say is wrong and inaccurate, but those details don't seem to slow anyone around here.

Thanks for asking for an opportunity to discuss how Boise keeps finding such good players. Yes, let's talk about who Boise recruits and more importantly, what happens when something goes wrong.

Funny thing, Boise is not as good this year because they did have an issue with a few players who had some serious violations take place involving serious misconduct. All three were kicked off of the team, and surprise, surprise, all three were immediately snatched up by other programs. So Boise lost a kicker, probably our top defensive back, and a good tight end. Sure, Boise, like everyone else, doesn't get perfect citizens, but around Boise, Chris Petersen is pretty honorable about the behavior that he expects. And when rules are violated, the players don't play, even if he's a starter.

Nope, Boise does it's best to find "OKG's" (our kind of guys) who are good athletes and good people. They look for speed as well. Often, the players that Boise gets aren't 4 or 5 star types, but always have the potential. Every year the NFL notices, Boise gets more kids drafted than a number of "name" programs. Every year, someone that no one noticed gets noticed. This year's nobody? Look at my avatar, Jay Ajayi, overlooked because he was at first a soccer player, born in London. When he joined the football team, it went 12-1 and he was player of the year. But somehow the Texas schools missed him. Boise didn't. They always look for players like this from winning programs, and ones who feel like they have something to prove, yeah, kids with chips on their shoulders.

Ryan Clady got passed over by all the big schools, but he's the two time pro bowl anchor of the Denver Bronco line these days. Kyle Wilson got passed over by Rutgers, even though he was captain of the New Jersey state championship team. He came to Boise, had a stellar career and is with the home town Jets. Kellen Moore was two time player of the year in Washington State, and nobody wanted him, he was too small. Well after perhaps the most winning QB career in college football history, I think Boise proved that they have a talent for finding diamonds. Shea McClellin from tiny Marsing, Idahp, is now starting for the Bears, Corey Hall from farm town Glenns Ferry, ID has a Super Bowl Ring, and hey, we haven't even mentioned Doug Martin.

But hey, keep on chirping, John. It's fun to prove you wrong.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, Tony, don't insult the fellow, we want him to hang around.
Here he is, cheering for his beloved Orange.
f8a7db05-cdf2-45d1-af78-acf64cf6918d_500.jpg

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it a series and said it wasn't a rivalry. Fuck you too, douche bag.

why dont you tell your fellow BSU fans not to call it a rivalry

cuz the majority of BSU fans seem to think so

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, Tony, don't insult the fellow, we want him to hang around.
Here he is, cheering for his beloved Orange.
f8a7db05-cdf2-45d1-af78-acf64cf6918d_500.jpg

last i checked we were a BB school who just came off a FF.....