• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummmm, what happened to BSU fans?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else notice they have disappeared? WTF?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have recently saw scuttlebut, smiles, Berk, tonyintransit, boisemike post.

Havent seen Boise4life much.

BF27 said before the season started he would be quite busy and wouldnt be posting much.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amount of fans posting is correlated with winning....didn't see many Bamers on Espenis before 2008, and UT fans used to be all over the place on the message boards too before the last couple years.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have recently saw scuttlebut, smiles, Berk, tonyintransit, boisemike post.

Havent seen Boise4life much.

BF27 said before the season started he would be quite busy and wouldnt be posting much.

I'm here. I don't post much during the season. It's more like I immerse myself in a lot of CFB Live and College Football Daily during the week on ESPN while watching as many games as possible on the weekends. What can I say? I'm a loser that way and I'm addicted to CFB.

Obviously if Boise was having a better season, you'd see more fans posting including myself. That's how it usually works, right? Unfortunately we've played two teams of significance and lost to both of them, worse yet now three loss Washington jackhammered us in embarrassing fashion. You don't get many opportunitites as a mid-major when you're Boise so capitalizing on those is a must and we haven't done that since the senior class that went 50 and 3 graduated a couple of years ago.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here. I don't post much during the season. It's more like I immerse myself in a lot of CFB Live and College Football Daily during the week on ESPN while watching as many games as possible on the weekends. What can I say? I'm a loser that way and I'm addicted to CFB.

Obviously if Boise was having a better season, you'd see more fans posting including myself. That's how it usually works, right? Unfortunately we've played two teams of significance and lost to both of them, worse yet now three loss Washington jackhammered us in embarrassing fashion. You don't get many opportunitites as a mid-major when you're Boise so capitalizing on those is a must and we haven't done that since the senior class that went 50 and 3 graduated a couple of years ago.

:spy:

More Dari Nowkah is a good thing. He is my fav in all of cfb media.

Love CFB Daily.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they disappeared along with their program

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they disappeared along with their program

Those are some stellar programs you list as your favorites. They're real significant on the college football landscape as well, particularly mighty Syracuse who just got their shit pushed in by a fellow shitty team in Georgia Tech. 56 to 0. Nice effort there. Same with Colorado, a real juggernaut. Thank God their game against Fresno was rained out. Otherwise they probably would have lost worse than the 69 to 14 point margin that was last year's result when they played them. Michigan's another awesome team. The fact that they only have one loss just goes to show how shitty their conference and schedule are this year.

Disappeared? Insignificant? A joke? You outta know all about that, john. Look no further than the teams that you yourself support.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some stellar programs you list as your favorites. They're real significant on the college football landscape as well, particularly mighty Syracuse who just got their shit pushed in by a fellow shitty team in Georgia Tech. 56 to 0. Nice effort there. Same with Colorado, a real juggernaut. Thank God their game against Fresno was rained out. Otherwise they probably would have lost worse than the 69 to 14 point margin that was last year's result when they played them. Michigan's another awesome team. The fact that they only have one loss just goes to show how shitty their conference and schedule are this year.

Disappeared? Insignificant? A joke? You outta know all about that, john. Look no further than the teams that you yourself support.

they still got 10x the history & fanbase of bsu.....

oh and they are not 15 years removed from being a commuter school

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Boise being in the BCS race, I tend to post more in MWC/BSU boards and watch you guys argue with each other about issues of national importance.:whistle:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the statue of liberty play vs Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. Classic CFB moment for sure.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shock, is it? When any team's fans are not competing for a BCS bid, they'll have less to say. Nothing wrong about that. I'm sure they still love them some Broncos, but a season is more fun to discuss when you're kicking ass.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep and TODAY they all suck cock.

THESE DAYS those are SHITTY football teams with the exception of maaaaaaaybe Michigan who is halfway decent. I could care less about their supposed history and fanbases. Who gives a shit.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And listing three different football teams as your favorite is a joke.