• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ummmm..... Patriots still suck

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another lackluster performance against a compketely banged up team who is 1 and 3... I am the the Pats fans are rolling about being undefeated... but..... they are not even close to Denver... they can talk about points allowed all they want but they have played jets. Bucs. Falcons. And oh dont forget the mighty Bills... This year I actually hope we see em in the playoffs. .. Gronk will add some umph but not 50 points a game worth and who really cares about amendola and edelman.. just sayin:lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the new young kid fag thing to do? Shit on all the teams that make you insecure? This is the kind of shit no score sports for kids breeds. Pussies who can't handle others success. Go to bed nerd.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to meet u guys this year... nerd? Lmfao good one.... but no kidding that was a great 30 points u put up... kin d of like denver does in about 20 mins of play. .. just cant wait... Brady 7 td passes... peyton 16 and welker 6 td receptions... bb is a great head coach giving away your best lol... now I will let u get all worked up again trolls

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the new young kid fag thing to do? Shit on all the teams that make you insecure? This is the kind of shit no score sports for kids breeds. Pussies who can't handle others success. Go to bed nerd.

Dang, another internet tough guy. I'm surprised you would make comments like these since the only posts you seem capable of making are either inflammatory or immature. ya know, no one forced you to be a Lions fan, you dont have to go around so bitter all the time.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Last time I checked, both teams were 4-0. Oh well. You can have your stats.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 and 0 but worlds apart baby... Pats just allowed 420 yards of passing against a 1 and 3 team.... oh my but lets just say it how it is so no more internet tough guys will get hurt.

brady wins mvp
pats win super bowl 65 to nothing

There now everyone can get along

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I forgot the lions fan...

they go undefeated also and win superbowl 38 to 3

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree these teams are not even on the same planet.I am not sure any team in the NFL is as complete at the Broncos are right now. No one claims the Pats SB favs or TB even close to the MVP. He may not even be MVP of his own teams. You can have to passing records, TD, whatever you want. In the end, both teams are 4-0. Your road was easier cause you are more complete on both sides of the ball. I am far from an internet tough guy....but thanks for thinking I am.....makes me feel better. Good luck, cant wait to play you guys, even though you might crush us!!

P.S. The simple fact that you are 4-0 and crushing teams, you still went out of your way to talk shit about NE. Why?

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric that was not intended for you,,, mainly for the lions fan that thought he was a bad boy calling me a nerd and fag... Just pokin fun at the Pats mainly because of stuff they write on the Pats boards about Manning and the Broncos... If you see my replies on the Pats boards they are kind and respectful because I dont want to be a troll on another board... We here like to have just a bit of fun and the Pats are looking better with each game.. The lion fan ummmm.... took it a little serious :lol:

By the time Den plays the Pats it will be a closer game though.... Just wish the Pats or Houston would have to come to our stadium as we went to both teams on the road last year also.. No harm no foul... Except for that Lions guy haha

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The troll is entitled to his opinions it's just too damn hard to read hisposts. Four periods after incompletesentences, no capitalization, it’s justhard to read. Manning has better weaponsof that there is no doubt, he always has had better weapons it’s part of whatmakes him great. Brady has accomplishedmore with lesser weapons of that there is no doubt. Right now the Donks are the team to beat,they have had a nice easy schedule which is allowing them to get evenbetter. I honestly see them winning itall this year and I am okay with that, but the Donks are one injury away fromfailure if Manning goes down so do the Donks, I don’t think this is true withthe Pats. But for now hats off to theDonks, great team and great job by Elway.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another lackluster performance against a compketely banged up team who is 1 and 3... I am the the Pats fans are rolling about being undefeated... but..... they are not even close to Denver... they can talk about points allowed all they want but they have played jets. Bucs. Falcons. And oh dont forget the mighty Bills... This year I actually hope we see em in the playoffs. .. Gronk will add some umph but not 50 points a game worth and who really cares about amendola and edelman.. just sayin:lol:

Apparently you don't think before you write, do ya? Falcons are just removed from the NFC championship, Buffalo and the Jets are both 2-2 and Tampa is 0-4.

Lets look at Denver's tough road this year. One win against a .500 team, 2 wins vs 1-3 teams and 1 win against an 0-4 team. The Pats are without their best two recievers but are still good enough to be undefeated. Lets see how much you're talking when Peyton starts floating shit in the cold weather.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't think before you write, do ya? Falcons are just removed from the NFC championship, Buffalo and the Jets are both 2-2 and Tampa is 0-4.

Lets look at Denver's tough road this year. One win against a .500 team, 2 wins vs 1-3 teams and 1 win against an 0-4 team. The Pats are without their best two recievers but are still good enough to be undefeated. Lets see how much you're talking when Peyton starts floating shit in the cold weather.

I love it, it is great :lame::laugh3:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, another internet tough guy. I'm surprised you would make comments like these since the only posts you seem capable of making are either inflammatory or immature. ya know, no one forced you to be a Lions fan, you dont have to go around so bitter all the time.

What the hell is he bitching about anyways? The Lions are 3-1.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and I can read well...

49ers play the 1-2 Packers at home and sneak by with a win
49ers play the undefeated Seahawks and get slaughtered
49ers play the Colts and get slaughtered
49ers play the 1-3 Rams and win easily

:wtf2:

Lets see when Denver plays the Colts in a couple weeks if we get slaughtered then we can compare ourselves eh :suds::10:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually impressed with the patriots. They start the season short on receivers, lose the one they had left, lose a RB, lose a star D-lineman and are 4-0. At first, I thought it was do to weak teams but after last night I think they are pretty good at adapting and using what they have. Going to Atlanta and winning is a big deal.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting that you neglect the Falcons' record. That because it hurts your argument??? They're 1-3, BTW in case you forgot.

But lets play this game, shall we? Denver's first two wins came against the league's last two Super Bowl Champs. You prolly forgot that too, eh?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I can read well...

49ers play the 1-2 Packers at home and sneak by with a win
49ers play the undefeated Seahawks and get slaughtered
49ers play the Colts and get slaughtered
49ers play the 1-3 Rams and win easily

:wtf2:

Lets see when Denver plays the Colts in a couple weeks if we get slaughtered then we can compare ourselves eh :suds::10:

I thought we were talking the Pats but I know it's hard to get your 8th grade mind to focus on your own thread.:baby:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you neglect the Falcons' record. That because it hurts your argument??? They're 1-3, BTW in case you forgot.

But lets play this game, shall we? Denver's first two wins came against the league's last two Super Bowl Champs. You prolly forgot that too, eh?

I'm gonna let it be. You guys think you're going to win it all...think you already HAVE won it in some cases. Good luck with the season.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to meet u guys this year... nerd?

Ya, nerd. Because you've clearly never played team sports. You sound more like a marching bad kid sitting on the sideline. Both teams are 4-0. Both teams are good. Denver is probably better overall, but the Patriots obviously do not suck. Weird how you'd rather tear down your competition rather than prop them up so that when you beat them, you look even better. Instead, you say they suck. You know nothing at all about sales, kid.