• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ultimate fat ass choke job

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, the usual suspects are throwing down their usual diatribe of doom and gloom :rollseyes: go figure.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, the usual suspects are throwing down their usual diatribe of doom and gloom :rollseyes: go figure.

Hey, I'm not trashing the Broncos. I'm just thoroughly depressed after seeing our team get manhandled. It's gonna take me a while to get over this loss. The Broncos will be back. Just a shitty way to end our football season and I find it very difficult to be positive the day after. I'm human.

MH64

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm not trashing the Broncos. I'm just thoroughly depressed after seeing our team get manhandled. It's gonna take me a while to get over this loss. The Broncos will be back. Just a shitty way to end our football season and I find it very difficult to be positive the day after. I'm human.

MH64

You were not included as one of the usual suspects or Walker. I was talking about Doom and Gloom, otherwise known as BB and Malibu. Our 2 resident "the cup is f*ing empty" guys. TBH, I have already shrugged it off to stupidity, just like the rest of this year. It is now time for the off-season and speculation. FA,the draft, returning players from injury, restructuring, letting go, and all of that fun!!!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were not included as one of the usual suspects or Walker. I was talking about Doom and Gloom, otherwise known as BB and Malibu. Our 2 resident "the cup is f*ing empty" guys. TBH, I have already shrugged it off to stupidity, just like the rest of this year. It is now time for the off-season and speculation. FA,the draft, returning players from injury, restructuring, letting go, and all of that fun!!!

Thanks for clarifying. I must be losing it!

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10: :agree:

Like another member's wife, I'm chalking the loss on Broadway Joe's coin flop....

Last edited by a moderator:

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10: :agree:

Like another member's wife, I'm chalking the loss on Broadway Joe's coin flop....

F Broadway Joe, knew it was his fault and that is just as legitimate a reason for yesterday as any.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say YES to bungled coin flip ( Denver was hot with defer and 3rd qtr possession), Orange jerseys instead of white ( heard something like last 7-10 wearing white won SB and Denver lost previous 4 wearing orange and their wins in 97-98 were predominant Blue) and a safety to start game has been...? Not sure but must suck for Denver