• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF’s Bounce House is 4th Toughest place to play

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice has a bigger stadium

#RICElitepowerhouse

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the locals here may not know the history of this, so I will fill in what I have learned from Honors over the years,.

Large, sturdy, well constructed, high capacity stadiums are for Uncle Ricos. UCF's stadium sits where an empty field used to be, and the entire structure somehow suddenly rose to prominence out of the bare ground several years ago. Unfortunately, there are some workmanship issues, with rusting beams, loose bolts, and other shortcomings that degrade its structural integrity (leading the the bouncing and swaying and various health and safety hazards to the occupants). The UCF Engineering department, which works for NASA, has attempted to shore up the stadium by constructing cabanas in the endzones. That didn't work, so they attempted to strengthen the cabanas by filling them with the delightful culinary offerings from Taco Bell. It remains to be seen whether that will help. However, the bathroom fixtures, in particular the urinals, reputedly remain among the nation's finest.

There, while all the details may not be exactly right I think I got the gist of it.

This is pretty accurate. You just forgot about the World Renowned, first of it's kind, Tiki Bar.

Each part, the bounce in the stadium, the On-Field Cabanas, the actual urinals, and Tiki Bar would create a UCFabulous game day experience each - to itself. But Combined, they form an symbiotic and synergistic combustion of euphoria that can only be explained as, simply Magical.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly a majestic, magical place to enjoy a football game. Along with the tiki bar, lazy river, and golden urinals I defy anyone to name a greater testament to college football’s greatness

You can't argue with those UCFacts. And no one even here is trying.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome place and tradition they got going on in Orlando. People are always afraid of what’s different or new. Truth is UCF shits on most of their teams and game day experience. Haters gonna hate.

Being the New Kids on the Block, we are used to this blow-back. You sir, are enlighten and see what really is going on.

#UCFacts

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty accurate. You just forgot about the World Renowned, first of it's kind, Tiki Bar.

Each part, the bounce in the stadium, the On-Field Cabanas, the actual urinals, and Tiki Bar would create a UCFabulous game day experience each - to itself. But Combined, they form an symbiotic and synergistic combustion of euphoria that can only be explained as, simply Magical.

#UCFacts
Do they have Tinder and taco Bell at The Bounce House UCFriend :suds:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jump Jumps can get pretty tight when too many kids get in there, adults need to step up over there and regulate it a bit better

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, UCF can officially drop football if they call they name their stadium after a place where sexual predators meet their victims. Or is that it, if you go play UCF they will r*pe you like you are a 5 year old on a swing set?

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have Tinder and taco Bell at The Bounce House UCFriend :suds:
The raccoons supposedly have tender taco bounces there..... and golden g-strings with whiskey bottles attached.... travel size for your convenience...

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hate agreeing with you on anything, but anything to mention that Ohio State has never beaten a team from South Carolina.

giphy.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the locals here may not know the history of this, so I will fill in what I have learned from Honors over the years,.

Large, sturdy, well constructed, high capacity stadiums are for Uncle Ricos. UCF's stadium sits where an empty field used to be, and the entire structure somehow suddenly rose to prominence out of the bare ground several years ago. Unfortunately, there are some workmanship issues, with rusting beams, loose bolts, and other shortcomings that degrade its structural integrity (leading the the bouncing and swaying and various health and safety hazards to the occupants). The UCF Engineering department, which works for NASA, has attempted to shore up the stadium by constructing cabanas in the endzones. That didn't work, so they attempted to strengthen the cabanas by filling them with the delightful culinary offerings from Taco Bell. It remains to be seen whether that will help. However, the bathroom fixtures, in particular the urinals, reputedly remain among the nation's finest.

There, while all the details may not be exactly right I think I got the gist of it.

makes it sound like the citrus bowl

Crimson Kirk

Posting Intern
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what UCF looked like before they ran the AAC table and their students realized they play football there:

DsP3vkzU0AAHkCr.jpg

Spring game:

DsP4GU4VYAAmiTT.jpg

Last edited:

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what UCF looked like before they ran the AAC table and their students realized they play football there:

DsP3vkzU0AAHkCr.jpg

Spring game:

DsP4GU4VYAAmiTT.jpg

They'll be back to that again in no time. They can't even fill a tiny 45,000 seat stadium regularly.