• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF’s Bounce House is 4th Toughest place to play

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hate agreeing with you on anything, but anything to mention that Ohio State has never beaten a team from South Carolina.

Woody Hayes will knock some sense into you.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose maybe this metric is for the opposing fans? i mean i would find it tough to navigate a stadium falling apart because of being swindled by the builders. rusting, falling to pieces. That sounds tough. I would imagine some days it would be difficult to find a proper entrance

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose maybe this metric is for the opposing fans? i mean i would find it tough to navigate a stadium falling apart because of being swindled by the builders. rusting, falling to pieces. That sounds tough. I would imagine some days it would be difficult to find a proper entrance

It must be very tough for you as a Husker tshirt bandwagoner to have UCF rip off your rose color glasses of hope. There is no reason to lash out on me or the UCFacts.

What will be, errr nay, IS your excuse to being a bottom barrel dweller for perpetuity, after even a proven and UCF developed coaching staff can’t save Nebraska?

Don’t blame me for Nebraska’s fall to obscurity.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be very tough for you as a Husker tshirt bandwagoner to have UCF rip off your rose color glasses of hope. There is no reason to lash out on me or the UCFacts.

What will be, errr nay, IS your excuse to being a bottom barrel dweller for perpetuity, after even a proven and UCF developed coaching staff can’t save Nebraska?

Don’t blame me for Nebraska’s fall to obscurity.

#UCFacts
You keep saying the same stupid line. UCF has done nothign to Nebraska. Never has, never will.

Keep trying little guy. Remember you have to punch up at your size. One day maybe you'll get lucky.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying the same stupid line. UCF has done nothign to Nebraska. Never has, never will.

Keep trying little guy. Remember you have to punch up at your size. One day maybe you'll get lucky.

UCF just threw Nebraska a saving life vest called "Last Hope" in the form a UCF developed and NC coaching staff...

You should be so thankful to UCF. But as Father Time tends to do, Nebraska athletics was left behind in the UCFuture of college athletics. Don't blame for these harsh realities.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF just threw Nebraska a saving life vest called "Last Hope" in the form a UCF developed and NC coaching staff...

You should be so thankful to UCF. But as Father Time tends to do, Nebraska athletics was left behind in the UCFuture of college athletics. Don't blame for these harsh realities.

#UCFacts
UCF did not win the CFP.

UCF did not raise or develop the coaching staff at Nebraska.

I see you are still pretty salty about losing your entire coaching staff when Frost came home.

I am sure coach fatass will get you to 0-12 soon, then you can make a statue of fat batman.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this nonsense will continue when Central Florida dips into the 7-5 range these next few seasons?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list is shit as soon as you put Michigan on there.

They may be going off of who they play at home this year too. Michigan’s last 3 home games are their 3 biggest, well known rivals. Add those to seeing Army and Iowa at home and that’s not a bad schedule if you are a season ticket holder.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets rowdy in there...

giphy.gif