• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

U of M 42 State 10

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU - 24
UM - 10

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Spartans...hope you bring home a championship.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one just sick of the scUM thing? Friggen bunch of 8 yr olds with all this crap, like I got nothing but love hevo, but I could use your school as an example where you can get a degree in how to poop chute a 6 yr old alter boy. That is seriously the only reason I loathe OSU, their pathetic, whining, toothless, classless and clueless fanbase. And their need to project hate into a game and make it personal.

-Steps off soap box-

Last edited by a moderator:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uofarmyguy, it's a rivalry bro. We're supposed to hate each other. Ur sick of it bc u hate ND and anything said from an ND fan. As long as I live, I will continue to have to deal with shots at ND for what a small percentage of Catholic priests have done as well as other mishaps at ND. It is what is.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uofarmyguy, it's a rivalry bro. We're supposed to hate each other. Ur sick of it bc u hate ND and anything said from an ND fan. As long as I live, I will continue to have to deal with shots at ND for what a small percentage of Catholic priests have done as well as other mishaps at ND. It is what is.

What's a Catholic priests favorite biblical character?

Young Peter.:lol:

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hatred for any fan of any team, my disdain if I had to pick it to any fan base is actually Ohio State. But it is for the garbage name-calling 2 yr old tactics crap. Example, I will root for OSU in bowl games, absolute truth to that statement. Because wins make Big Ten look better. I root for all B1G teams when not playing Michigan.

But, ask 98% of OSU fans, they will root for Michigan bus to drive off a cliff before they would root for them to win a single game. I just think we can be more rational and civilized, but instead we will continue to be petulant children.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dumb Fucking sucks balls. They pussed out of the classic with U of M because they were tired of getting beat every year on national TV. They needed more room on their schedule for powerhouses like Navy and Toledo...

How do you like them apples beeotch!?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dumb Fucking sucks balls. They pussed out of the classic with U of M because they were tired of getting beat every year on national TV. They needed more room on their schedule for powerhouses like Navy and Toledo...

How do you like them apples beeotch!?

Weak

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, try again on that score.
Michigan isn't that GOOD
and
MSU isn't that BAD

I can fix this for you.

It shouldn't read, UM isn't that GOOD. It should read -- UM is not good. See Akron, UConn and PSU prior to the MSU game if you need clarification.

With MSU -- If they have ANY type of offense, they could be a good team. Their offense is atrocious, but their defense is very good.

It is a shame how god awful the B1G conference is, as a whole, this year. after OSU, the rest of the conference is in shambles.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres shitty fans in every fan base and good ones as well. You just hate OSU fans because their team always whups you.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres shitty fans in every fan base and good ones as well. You just hate OSU fans because their team always whups you.

MSU has a premiere defense, but should they get to the Big 10 title game, you'd think OSU is a team that can score on them. That said, I was surprised to hear the other day that the last time OSU beat a Top 15 team was 2009. I know the 2-year bowl lockout had something to do with that, but still...