• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrann Mathieu (Honey Badger)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now you're talking in circles. Eli's elite because he's got Super Bowls, but that doesn't apply to other SB winners.

You're one of those guys who says something without thinking it through, then tries to piece together rationale. I'm sure that's working wonders for your life.

:suds:

Haha ridiculous. You couldn't be any more wrong. Arrogance is deep with this one! But it must be working for me!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now you're talking in circles. Eli's elite because he's got Super Bowls, but that doesn't apply to other SB winners.

You're one of those guys who says something without thinking it through, then tries to piece together rationale. I'm sure that's working wonders for your life.

:suds:
Are you a wannabe cyber psychologist? All you do is inaccurately analyze individual posts then criticize the poster. You're one of those guys who thinks nobody's opinion matters but yours. Do you ever have anything objective or positive to say?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are you a wannabe cyber psychologist? All you do is inaccurately analyze individual posts then criticize the poster. You're one of those guys who thinks nobody's opinion matters but yours. Do you ever have anything objective or positive to say?

You're still here? Let it go.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still here? Still posting in this thread? What's the different subject in this thread? All you've posted about in it today is me.

Am I on your mind?
I'm just checking back to see if there is any new Mathieu talk. Whenever I check this thread, you're there ripping someone else. Obviously it's a dead subject at this point.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm just checking back to see if there is any new Mathieu talk. Whenever I check this thread, you're there ripping someone else. Obviously it's a dead subject at this point.

Nah, not ripping anyone. Just laughing at your hypocrisy. I post on this board regularly. I see a new post in this thread and read it. You have to make a point of coming to this board to read it.

And are you seriously counting on Niner fans for Cardinals' news?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He speaks the truth...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they give psychology degrees to bloggers? This guy should check into it... :lol:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only imac could bring a Cardinal and Steeler fan together, in such a way...

lol

Last edited by a moderator: