• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrann Mathieu cut from LSU

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after reportedly failing 3 drug tests.

Idiot.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a day for sports - D Howard comes to the Lakeshow and now this. Arguably one of the top 2 DBs in the country and possibly a top 10 pick now has to play JUCO for the upcoming year. Wow.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
easy for us to say, because we look at it like an incident, like he only did this recently for the first time. but its like most other addictions we all have, can't help ourselves.

it can be as 'simple' as cutting down red meat intake, but we still eat hamburgers/meatloaf/steak. we know about losing weight, we know about recylcing, etc.

this drug thing he has, whatever it is..................started long ago and already went too far. so this is just a symptom of something very hard to fix.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy for us to say, because we look at it like an incident, like he only did this recently for the first time. but its like most other addictions we all have, can't help ourselves.

it can be as 'simple' as cutting down red meat intake, but we still eat hamburgers/meatloaf/steak. we know about losing weight, we know about recylcing, etc.

this drug thing he has, whatever it is..................started long ago and already went too far. so this is just a symptom of something very hard to fix.

Not at all - addiction is a human condition and can be extremely difficult, but for what would you overcome your addiction? If someone came to 99% of the population addicted to drugs and promised them a million+ dollars if they stopped doing drugs - I think 99% of that population would find a way to give up drugs - There is no judgment going on here, just an accurate assessment - he's a tard.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is clearly a dipshit. Addiction is a bitch for sure but when you have so many reasons to stop its hard to feel sorry when bad shit happens to you. Same is true for everyone in the music/sports/hollywood industry.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not at all - addiction is a human condition and can be extremely difficult, but for what would you overcome your addiction? If someone came to 99% of the population addicted to drugs and promised them a million+ dollars if they stopped doing drugs - I think 99% of that population would find a way to give up drugs - There is no judgment going on here, just an accurate assessment - he's a tard.

lets take crytal meth addiction, so if you offered everyone $1M to stop using, 99% of them will? they will certainly TRY, but will they quit?

take smoking where they already know they should quit, 99% would quit? i can't think of a smoker friend who hasn't tried to stop?

if you take the "level 4" drunks and told them to stop drinking, 99% of them will?

take ****ographic/sex addiction..........................

btw - an opinion is much closer to "judgment" than "accurate statement". we ALL (yes it includes me) like to think our opinions are fact, however.............

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets take crytal meth addiction, so if you offered everyone $1M to stop using, 99% of them will? they will certainly TRY, but will they quit?

take smoking where they already know they should quit, 99% would quit? i can't think of a smoker friend who hasn't tried to stop?

if you take the "level 4" drunks and told them to stop drinking, 99% of them will?

take ****ographic/sex addiction..........................

btw - an opinion is much closer to "judgment" than "accurate statement". we ALL (yes it includes me) like to think our opinions are fact, however.............

You don't understand the context being presented here. You are attempting to support your argument with subjects who have NOT been offered a million+ dollars to quit their addiction.

Let's use a simple example - what addiction can you think of that you could or would not quit for a million+ dollars? I can't think of one. Again, he is a tard and that is not an opinion that is a fact, one I'm sure Mathieu would agree with.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just out of curiosity... where did the drug test failure come from?.. I have read several articles on him being cut but no mention on the specifics of why he was cut other than he violated team rules.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is wrong with these guys?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You don't understand the context being presented here. You are attempting to support your argument with subjects who have NOT been offered a million+ dollars to quit their addiction.

Let's use a simple example - what addiction can you think of that you could or would not quit for a million+ dollars? I can't think of one. Again, he is a tard and that is not an opinion that is a fact, one I'm sure Mathieu would agree with.

Without being an addict this question can't be answered. The only question that any non-addict could answer along these lines is 'what addiction would you not be willing to ATTEMPT to give up for $1+M.

Although, it ultimately comes down to what you feel an addiction is and means. Is it a psychological thing, or is it a physical thing? Is it both?

I think a lot of people would value life at >$1M, however a lot of people are unable to give up addictions knowing it is going to kill them.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he will be drafted by Cin or Dal next draft.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What the hell is wrong with these guys?

their problems started long before they finally got caught, but we fans simplify it like a snapshot, like its their first try.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

my opinion is "easier said than done"......because we look at these incidents as a snapshot in their lives. their addiction problems started long before they get caught.

this is the part thats opinion....

I think 99% of that population would find a way to give up drugs -

my opinion is....99% can't give it up. most yes, 99% no.