• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Hill being investigated for assault on a child

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad you didn't get it done last year because you done.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very strong arguments on why not to draft or sign Hill. Calling him a psychopath is probably a tad strong, but meh.

Not happy, and never will be, that he was drafted. This is the kind of nonsense, even if he didn't do it this particular instance, that you have to now deal with by drafting said player. Just asking for trouble.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very strong arguments on why not to draft or sign Hill. Calling him a psychopath is probably a tad strong, but meh.

Not happy, and never will be, that he was drafted. This is the kind of nonsense, even if he didn't do it this particular instance, that you have to now deal with by drafting said player. Just asking for trouble.
Even if he makes it through this incident with a roster spot, how long until his name pops up again?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he makes it through this incident with a roster spot, how long until his name pops up again?

Very true, usually people who beat women don’t just do it one time and then suddenly change.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior bad acts withstanding, I won't pass judgement about this incident till there is more information.

Children are careless and injured themselves all the time. I have four nieces under the age of 10. The amount of times I've witnessed one of them take a hard tumble on the all tile floor, is incalculable. Luckily the worst result has been a bump on noggin & a black eye.

The kid could have just as easily injured himself or was accidentally injured by a parent. The telling fact will be they type fracture in the arm.

It could be as simple as nosey neighbors who called the cops because they heard screaming, crying, or shouting after the child was injured.

Or this guy is a monster who should be banished from the NFL. Too soon to tell.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hoping that Antonio Calloway doesn't become Hill 2.0, at least off the field. He was a top end talent that fell for the same reasons Hill did. He flashed promise last year, but you never know with these guys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior bad acts withstanding, I won't pass judgement about this incident till there is more information.

Children are careless and injured themselves all the time. I have four nieces under the age of 10. The amount of times I've witnessed one of them take a hard tumble on the all tile floor, is incalculable. Luckily the worst result has been a bump on noggin & a black eye.

The kid could have just as easily injured himself or was accidentally injured by a parent. The telling fact will be they type fracture in the arm.

It could be as simple as nosey neighbors who called the cops because they heard screaming, crying, or shouting after the child was injured.

Or this guy is a monster who should be banished from the NFL. Too soon to tell.

Yeah hard say what is going on here, because kids do hurt themselves often. The multiple reports close together raises some eyebrows though. It will take a long time before this gets sorted out.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wreaks of a classic media knee-jerk reaction caused by a nosey neighbor. But if he did indeed break a kids arm, I hope someone breaks all 4 of his limbs and gets banished from the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should Hill be cut if he did this? In theory sure (and arrested), but I don't get the idea of cutting guys and then another team just picks them up. How does that really send a message?

Other than him being completely exonerated, I wonder if the best case scenario for the Chiefs, if he did this and if he is proven to have done this, is that it is pending all year and then a final decision comes down after the year. This saves them from having to make a decision on him because it's still pending and from giving him a big contract now. Then they can opt to not resign him and look like they did the "right thing", but really just use his money on another good player.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter is absolutely awful between the people saying this is obviously fake news and the people insisting Hill obviously did it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully never; and if he is at fault here, cut his ass and let him figure out his life on his own. Personally, I'd insist that any language in a new contract has a pretty clean method of off-setting guaranteed money if he fucks up. He has more than earned such a clause.