• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Hill being investigated for assault on a child

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't do the math.

Women and kid smackers, sometimes can play.

But fuck those potheads, who can also play and if left alone wouldn't harm a flea and show up on Sunday.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't do the math.

Women and kid smackers, sometimes can play.

But fuck those potheads, who can also play and if left alone wouldn't harm a flea and show up on Sunday.

Even if the league stops testing for Pot, it will still be against the rules to take non prescription Xanax, Codeine, and DWI the reasons Gordon is currently suspended.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't follow rules that pay you the kind of money you won't ever have to work a real job and you can't follow the rules, it's on you.

If some company wanted to pay you millions a year, but you couldn't drink coffee. Will you drink coffee?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't follow rules that pay you the kind of money you won't ever have to work a real job and you can't follow the rules, it's on you.

If some company wanted to pay you millions a year, but you couldn't drink coffee. Will you drink coffee?

I hate friggen coffee.....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could easily give up coffee. Hitting kids... different story.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

exactly. This im all for the players, maximize money, they are being treated unfairly.........yada yada..........its a work place, there are rules

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me, this would be an extremely easy thing, as I hate bitter tastes, and coffee is enemy #1 in that regard.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drinking some coffee now while chasing my kids with a switch......

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly. This im all for the players, maximize money, they are being treated unfairly.........yada yada..........its a work place, there are rules
Very true and there will always be certain rules. Whether we agree with those rules or not is irrelevent. Now the whole going without coffee thing might be a deal breaker for me, lol.:D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true and there will always be certain rules. Whether we agree with those rules or not is irrelevent. Now the whole going without coffee thing might be a deal breaker for me, lol.:D
dude i IV line coffee............... haha

but yeah, i mean if i smoke weed, or snort coke, i get fired? hmmm i mean not hard i dont do it.
RE: ADHD meds, arent they allowed with clearance from the leage and a medical neccessity?
Opiods are allowed?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And for a million dollars.....Id go without sex over the couse of a football players careet......

And I love coffee.....That Id also give up.....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if a "doctor" prescribes something as a medical necessity, I think that changes things. I don't subscribe to the reasoning because I despise doctors and think 90 % of them are idiots and big pharma pill pushers but it is what it is. Recreational drug use is banned and guys know it so lay off it until your career is over. Pretty simple math, imo.
As for the whole domestic violence issue, it's a mess for the league because it's a mess in society. Difficult to know all the facts because too much minutia thrown around on social media. The league definitely doesn't appear to have much in the way of consistency though.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wash:

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, TYREEK HILL

:wash:

The league was better this year because he was in it.:nod:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog