• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Hill being investigated for assault on a child

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a very stable home, nothing to look at here, send the kid back to live with them :L

Seems real damn probable Hill was the one who broke the kids arm, but I understand why the DA would not move forward if there wasn't enough to convict. Like Moose said it'd be a waste of time and tax payer money. Hopefully he can "change" like Adrian Peterson did.
That isn't the incident in question.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a very stable home, nothing to look at here, send the kid back to live with them :L

Seems real damn probable Hill was the one who broke the kids arm, but I understand why the DA would not move forward if there wasn't enough to convict. Like Moose said it'd be a waste of time and tax payer money. Hopefully he can "change" like Adrian Peterson did.
How is it more probable than the kid falling and hurting it? That happens to 3 year olds. This exact injury occurring by a fall.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it more probable than the kid falling and hurting it? That happens to 3 year olds. This exact injury occurring by a fall.
Then why would the DA say foul play was at hand but he can't determine who did it?

That isn't the incident in question.
I know, but it shows a pattern. Do you know what patterns are?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill is a coward. All he did was break the child's arm? If you're going to do it right you break both arms and both legs, and shove them down the stairs for additional good measure.

giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why would the DA say foul play was at hand but he can't determine who did it?

He can't determine if it was Hill or the floor.

He could also be the first lying cop ever.

I know, but it shows a pattern. Do you know what patterns are?

Yes, child.

The pattern you have uncovered is that this kid is totally safe until he's 6 years old. Wow what brilliance.

Last edited:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill is a coward. All he did was break the child's arm? If you're going to do it right you break both arms and both legs, and shove them down the stairs for additional good measure.

giphy.gif

"Sweep the leg Tyreek"

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dontwant this kid to grow up rich.

Cuz I want his Dad's career to be over. And I'm optimistic it is.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well sign yourself up for the lynch mob then.

Don't puss out like the DA.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How would his career be over? The league is going to ban someone when charges weren't even filed? I could see them suspending him for a number of games but not a ban?

And it's not like all 32 teams are going to take the high moral ground and refuse to sign him... a good football player is going to get a job because teams are so desperate to win

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would his career be over? The league is going to ban someone when charges weren't even filed? I could see them suspending him for a number of games but not a ban?

And it's not like all 32 teams are going to take the high moral ground and refuse to sign him... a good football player is going to get a job because teams are so desperate to win
Suspending him because a kid broke his arm?

Goodell will have no more information than the DA had and the DA didn't have shit, but hot air.

I hope the kid grows up to be a star WR using his arm on national TV to make filthy catches.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm optimistic it's over.

If a guy can get blackballed for making angry old white guys angry over a knee, it can happen over something important like the safety of women and children in their own home.

Not everyone will share my optimism. I understand that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm optimistic it's over.

If a guy can get blackballed for making angry old white guys angry over a knee, it can happen over something important like the safety of women and children in their own home.

Not everyone will share my optimism. I understand that.
So you want to hurt the child even more.
Fucking pathetic.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. But the media blasted him. Like the scumbags they are. And lemmings here lapped it up.

I had to come neutralize the mob in the middle of their Hill lynching here.

Potential child abuse, especially by a public figure who punched a pregnant woman, is going to get a lot of attention regardless of level of evidence, and it should.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered, than demands to know all the facts

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao eaglesnut raging
this guy is a true space cadet, I thought it a black thing then I realized he say's Elliott was guilty in his eyes regardless of the female NFL lead investigator saying the victim wasn't trustworthy BUT Hill, with his history, gets a pass from this clown.

Fly Eaglesnut Fly!!