• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two weeks to right the ship

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans is not a very good team.

Then again, neither are the WFT, or the Giants, or the Falcons.

The Chiefs are a good team.
So are the Packers.
So are the Bucs.
So are the Seahawks.

I don't know if the WFT can beat the Saints, but they sure as shit can't beat the Chiefs, Packers, Bucs, or Seahawks playing defense like they're the talentless hacks coached by a talentless hack like Manusky.

TH, Terry Mac, JDMcK, and the offense pretty much saved the season for the WFT for this week.

How about Jack Del Rio figure some shit out this week, eh? For Fuck's sake.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans is not a very good team.

Then again, neither are the WFT, or the Giants, or the Falcons.

The Chiefs are a good team.
So are the Packers.
So are the Bucs.
So are the Seahawks.

I don't know if the WFT can beat the Saints, but they sure as shit can't beat the Chiefs, Packers, Bucs, or Seahawks playing defense like they're the talentless hacks coached by a talentless hack like Manusky.

TH, Terry Mac, JDMcK, and the offense pretty much saved the season for the WFT for this week.

How about Jack Del Rio figure some shit out this week, eh? For Fuck's sake.

Seahawks is winnable. Those other teams you mentioned were L's before the season started. If we can get to 6-6 before the first Cowboys game we have a shot. Im not throwing in the towel. Just like last year. You play until its over.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical NFL player mentality when things are not only bad but getting worse on defense.
"when we start balling and playing our asses off, I want y'all to write the same ol shit y'all write"

So now your going to figure it out, now your going to start balling, now your going to play your asses off? Why now? Went from being a season ending top 5 defense to complete sh*t!!! Seriously, like complete do-do!!! The difference imo, is the front is no longer protecting the backend. Our secondary (Fuller, Jackson III, Collins) are getting torched in this defense, and no one gets a reprieve because everyone has had a hand in it including JDR who cannot some how pull them out of this dysfunction.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team has talent on defense . what i see is lack of effort reinforced by hero ball and not playing assignments

but i am also not willing to give up assets we have now and in the future for a guy whose career could be over and quite frankly was 4-12 and a mere 28-25 for his career

i am at least on board once its cleared up

not having the picks and players just isnt an option

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team has talent on defense . what i see is lack of effort reinforced by hero ball and not playing assignments

but i am also not willing to give up assets we have now and in the future for a guy whose career could be over and quite frankly was 4-12 and a mere 28-25 for his career

i am at least on board once its cleared up

not having the picks and players just isnt an option
I agree the defense has talent, needs more talent on the back end apparently and a LB or two, possibly a new coordinator. :noidea: