• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two UGA Players Suspended For Bowl Game

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he fucked up. It got to his head. But I gaurantee he won't do it again. If he were do to something again he'll probably get kicked off the team. You guys can choose to see this is getting ridiculous or not for the SEC. Like I said, they're the ones letting the whole team and the fans down. We can have a civil conversation about this.

Elaborate a little more on your OP, the one I responded to, and we'll converse. I just didn't understand how it had anything to do with Missouri or Kentucky.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a bit anti-SEC to me. Every conference has their problems...it's how they are dealt with is what's important.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was wrong with half of the stuff I said in my first post. I was just a little surprised of the news that 2 Georgia players were suspended just after two TA&M players were suspended. But LawDawg explained it pretty well to me. Academics and such. I've only been watching football since 2006. I'm in my teens. I still have a lot to learn about college football. No longer need to have a conversation about this this. I understand the suspensions now.

In other off topic qustions- Do you think the qb from boise state did it?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a bit anti-SEC to me. Every conference has their problems...it's how they are dealt with is what's important.

Yea. That's what I meant by it. How they are dealt with. But anyway I understand now. I learned something here today. To always double check your spelling, academics may be the problem, and which way to phrase stuff so it doesn't sound anti or trollish.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was wrong with half of the stuff I said in my first post. I was just a little surprised of the news that 2 Georgia players were suspended just after two TA&M players were suspended.
We have a proud tradition of losing players during spring break. I hold my breath the entire week ... figuratively, not literally ... that those dumbasses are down in Florida smoking weed, drinking, etc. We can always count on a few suspensions. What was that fuckhead Spurrier's quote:

"I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended," Spurrier told ESPN.com.

Yep, that's the Dawgs.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. That's what I meant by it. How they are dealt with. But anyway I understand now. I learned something here today. To always double check your spelling, academics may be the problem, and which way to phrase stuff so it doesn't sound anti or trollish.
You are new here and seem like you are taking all in stride. Spelling isn't an issue until it's ironic like when you misspell something like "embarrassed" ... because it's kind of embarrassing. I always love the ones where someone is a grammar Nazi and they spell grammar as grammer. But this has to be the best:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Don't have many Arizona folks here ... bunch of butt wipe ASU fans, so we are glad to have you. Jk, ASU fans. :suds:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are new here and seem like you are taking all in stride. Spelling isn't an issue until it's ironic like when you misspell something like "embarrassed" ... because it's kind of embarrassing. I always love the ones where someone is a grammar Nazi and they spell grammar as grammer. But this has to be the best:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Don't have many Arizona folks here ... bunch of butt wipe ASU fans, so we are glad to have you. Jk, ASU fans. :suds:

You wanna know what's really embarrassing? Checking how to spell embarrassed but still getting it wrong. Yea, I'm dumb like that at times.:laugh3::suds:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at my name. It's not supposed to have two "G"s.
Opps! One to many G's.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry; you stated your case, changed your mind and owned up to being wrong.....better than 90% of the posters on this forum....congrats and welcome. ....aaaand not to worrhy about misspelled words...as long as I can understand what you are saying; have at it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JHC was a 5 star #2 rated athlete in the country. 6'5" and runs like a deer.

Impressive looking player. Was the 3rd leading tackler on the team this season (66). He's been suspended once already this season for a drug related issue, but there's been no indication that it's drug related this time.