• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two UGA Players Suspended For Bowl Game

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More SEC players suspended................shocker. no worries though. They'll all be back the following season. No matter how much they let their team down. No matter how much their team needs them. No matter how much they dissapoint and imbarrass the school, fans and state.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More SEC players suspended................shocker. no worries though. They'll all be back the following season. No matter how much they let their team down. No matter how much their team needs them. No matter how much they dissapoint and imbarrass the school, fans and state.

I would be embarrassed by not knowing how to spell disappoint and embarrass. :nod:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Similar to that rough 1 game suspension Ka'Deem Carey served against N. Arizona this season.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar to that rough 1 game suspension Ka'Deem Carey served against N. Arizona this season.

Yea he fucked up. It got to his head. But I gaurantee he won't do it again. If he were do to something again he'll probably get kicked off the team. You guys can choose to see this is getting ridiculous or not for the SEC. Like I said, they're the ones letting the whole team and the fans down. We can have a civil conversation about this.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also only got to play in 3 or 4 of the teams first 12 quarters to start the season. And he wasn't allowed near the media for the entire off season and for half the season. So yeah. I would say those missed quarters to start the season messed up his chances at a rushing title. Sounds like that 1 game suspension was rough.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he fucked up. It got to his head. But I gaurantee he won't do it again. If he were do to something again he'll probably get kicked off the team. You guys can choose to see this is getting ridiculous or not for the SEC. Like I said, they're the ones letting the whole team and the fans down. We can have a civil conversation about this.

He also only got to play in 3 or 4 of the teams first 12 quarters to start the season. And he wasn't allowed near the media for the entire off season and for half the season. So yeah. I would say those missed quarters to start the season messed up his chances at a rushing title. Sounds like that 1 game suspension was rough.
stupid.gif

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can have a good conversation about these suspensions.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can have a good conversation about these suspensions.
Ok, what's the big deal?

Newsflash: every year for as long as I can remember, players get suspended and don't play in bowl games. Often it is due to academics ... because the semester just ended, some kids don't pass. Some kids miss the curfews and get suspended. Some piss of the balcony of the hotel and get sent home. While it sucks for my Dawgs, it isn't like this has never happened before.

Google "suspended for bowl game" and read away.

Here is one of the best bowl suspension stories ever ... I was at that game: 1978 Orange Bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My guess is that the reaction you are getting is based on the fact that this is a non-story, that has nothing to do with the SEC, yet you tried to turn it into an anti-SEC issue.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what's the big deal?

Newsflash: every year for as long as I can remember, players get suspended and don't play in bowl games. Often it is due to academics ... because the semester just ended, some kids don't pass. Some kids miss the curfews and get suspended. Some piss of the balcony of the hotel and get sent home. While it sucks for my Dawgs, it isn't like this has never happened before.

Google "suspended for bowl game" and read away.

Here is one of the best bowl suspension stories ever ... I was at that game: 1978 Orange Bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My guess is that the reaction you are getting is based on the fact that this is a non-story, that has nothing to do with the SEC, yet you tried to turn it into an anti-SEC issue.

Not trying to turn it into an anti-sec issue. I have no hate or dislike for the SEC. They have been the bast conference in what seems like forever. But it just seems like a lot of student-athletes from the SEC are getting constanly suspended.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put it this way. Not the SEC, but some teams in the SEC.

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to turn it into an anti-sec issue. I have no hate or dislike for the SEC. They have been the bast conference in what seems like forever. But it just seems like a lot of student-athletes from the SEC are getting constanly suspended.
Yeah, that only happens in the SEC:

- OSU had a couple this year.
- ND lost their QB
- Any number of other teams suspended players
- BSU lost their 5th year QB for the bowl game for pissing off the balcony of the teams hotel
- The following teams have had players suspended for bowl games: Duke, Oregon, UTx, etc.

Again, this just a non-story.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- ND lost their QB
- BSU lost their 5th year QB for the bowl game for pissing off the balcony of the teams hotel
- The following teams have had players suspended for bowl games: Duke, Oregon, UTx, etc.

As usual Law Dawg - set it straight. Merry Christmas.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- ND lost their QB

I agree. This is a non-story. But it doesn't mean some people can't have a little talk about it just to talk about something. I know I said conversation, but what I meant by it was just a little quick discussion to pass the time. I'm not trying to troll or disrespect. Dam, I wish my team had the tradition and history most sec teams have. Cool. We don't have to talk about it. We can all laugh at my grammer for all I care. I do agree though this is a non story.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol