• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Player Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI I really like the haircut and beard trim but not the ass falling asleep from the wait and cut.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's a fact. It took that long and it was a Latino barbershop. I know it's shocking having a Latino barbershop in Florida.

Actually it is, the moment you mentioned it was Latino it became a racist statement.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI I really like the haircut and beard trim but not the ass falling asleep from the wait and cut.

The barbershop I go to is by appointment only...

d8dd2abda8178e8030863309acb02099_i-m-so-fancy-you-already-im-so-im-so-fancy-memes_495-650.jpeg

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the freak is Shane? Hurry up man, damn! lolzzz

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is, the moment you mentioned it was Latino it became a racist statement.

I disagree. I feel the word racist is implying I dislike someone because of their race. I was pointing out the type of barbershop. So if I go to a Mexican restaurant I shouldn't say Mexican restaurant but just a restaurant?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text WLK

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I feel the word racist is implying I dislike someone because of their race. I was pointing out the type of barbershop. So if I go to a Mexican restaurant I shouldn't say Mexican restaurant but just a restaurant?

lolzzzz

Nope, when you tell someone you are going out to eat they most likely will ask what are you gonna eat at which time you could reply Mexican.

When you go get a haircut nobody is gonna ask what race will the person be cutting your hair.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly kind of depends on what you were trying to accomplish by saying Latino. If you were implying that their service is different based on their ethnicity then it's a valid statement. If you say you go to a Black Barbershop, that's definitely a thing though and you would need to describe it as such. You have to be specific about that because it's an experience and completely night and day difference from say Supercuts. The one I currently go to has that vibe, where people talk shit and they play hip hop music loudly in the background, with sports on the TV.

But if you were just saying Latino, for no descriptive reason, then it becomes implied racist.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzzz

Nope, when you tell someone you are going out to eat they most likely will ask what are you gonna eat at which time you could reply Mexican.

When you go get a haircut nobody is gonna ask what race will the person be cutting your hair.

Not true, black barbershops are real man. It's total night and day difference. It actually comes with a positive connotation too, because black people are really prideful about being able to cut a solid fade.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, black barbershops are real man. It's total night and day difference. It actually comes with a positive connotation too, because black people are really prideful about being able to cut a solid fade.

That doesn't make what I said any less true, we all know Billy isn't black.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly kind of depends on what you were trying to accomplish by saying Latino. If you were implying that their service is different based on their ethnicity then it's a valid statement. If you say you go to a Black Barbershop, that's definitely a thing though and you would need to describe it as such. You have to be specific about that because it's an experience and completely night and day difference from say Supercuts. The one I currently go to has that vibe, where people talk shit and they play hip hop music loudly in the background, with sports on the TV.

But if you were just saying Latino, for no descriptive reason, then it becomes implied racist.

When everyone is Latino, the music being played is Latin, Spanish spoken throughout the shop and Carlos is the #1 barber (he had 4 people waiting for him) then it's a Latino shop. Also graffiti sprayed on the walls saying Eds Barbershop then yes it is a Latino style haircut. I've been to a black barbershop, Latino barbershop then there are places like haircuttery which is different. Damn didn't think this would be a issue. This week I can say the sky is blue and Nos will say it's purple. Next draft I am going with a new strategy. It's called make a pick, shut the fuck up and make another pick when I'm back OTC. When someone else is OTC I once again keep my mouth shut and just pick when told I'm up.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to the barbershop to have inspirational quotes shaved into my back hair

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When everyone is Latino, the music being played is Latin, Spanish spoken throughout the shop and Carlos is the #1 barber (he had 4 people waiting for him) then it's a Latino shop. Also graffiti sprayed on the walls saying Eds Barbershop then yes it is a Latino style haircut. I've been to a black barbershop, Latino barbershop then there are places like haircuttery which is different. Damn didn't think this would be a issue. This week I can say the sky is blue and Nos will say it's purple. Next draft I am going with a new strategy. It's called make a pick, shut the fuck up and make another pick when I'm back OTC. When someone else is OTC I once again keep my mouth shut and just pick when told I'm up.

Exactly, so if for descriptive reasons, it's not racist. It just is. I'm on your side bruhhhh.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They charge extra for that. Must be nice to be that loaded.

#humblebrag

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, so if for descriptive reasons, it's not racist. It just is. I'm on your side bruhhhh.

Now I think my wife is racist because she doesn't like the haircut. She feels the beard should be the same length as my fade.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That costs $55. 2yrs ago had them shave a Wolf logo into back of my head because it was spirit week at school and mascot was of course Wolf.