• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TV Show: The Crazy Ones.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a new CBS show, "The Crazy Ones", on CBS tonight. Staring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

9 PM.

I'm skeptical of network TV, there hasn't been a show I've really liked since the 90s. Ok, I did like "Without A Trace". Other shows on network TV since then have been "ok", but not great.

We'll see how this is, I'll give it a chance.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this show and 2 episodes of "The Michael J Fox Show".

The Crazy Ones:

Robin Williams' personality dominates. Sarah Michelle Gellar didn't have as big of a role as other characters.

It's not good enough for me to recommend, but decent enough that I'll keep watching for now.

The setting takes place in an ad agency. I have a feeling it will be either Williams or Gellar who will save the day just about every episode and land the client or resolve the problem.

The Michael J. Fox Show:

All of the characters are one-dimensional. It ends up being a feel-good family sitcom.

It also stars Wendell Pierce (Bunk) from The Wire, and Betsy Brandt (Marie) from Breaking Bad.

The oldest son is a college drop-out who's trying to start his own internet search engine. He shares a room at home with his youngest brother.

The middle child is a high school daughter who's trying to find her place in high school. She's not an outcast, but just trying new experiences. She's shown to have some smarts but needs to be pushed.

The youngest child is an energetic kid who's a little weird.

The wife is a combination of supportive with mild zingers, as well as taking on the mom role.

The aunt, sister of Michael J Fox, is over all the time, and is single. They've already made two jokes about her bra.

None of the jokes are too harsh, as this falls back to being more family-oriented.

Like the above show, not good enough for me to recommend, but decent enough that I'll keep watching for now.