• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Turning point game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants game shapes up as a huge game for Dallas. Lose, and it's 2-4, with a 2 game lead for the Giants. Win, and it's 3-3, tied for the NFC East lead, and a sweep of the Giants

I think Cassel has to start. The team needs a spark

I think Dallas needs to pick a back, and for one week, give him the ball. Don't care if it's Randle, McFadden or Michael, just give him the ball 20+ times and see what happens

Finally, the playcalling has to change. I know its probably because Romo isn't in there, but who else can call what the Cowboys are running nearly every time they line up? Way to predictable

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants game shapes up as a huge game for Dallas. Lose, and it's 2-4, with a 2 game lead for the Giants. Win, and it's 3-3, tied for the NFC East lead, and a sweep of the Giants

I think Dallas needs to pick a back, and for one week, give him the ball. Don't care if it's Randle, McFadden or Michael, just give him the ball 20+ times and see what happens

Finally, the playcalling has to change. I know its probably because Romo isn't in there, but who else can call what the Cowboys are running nearly every time they line up? Way to predictable

A win there would give the Boys a 3-0 div record dropping the Giants to 1 and 2 div record.

I have no doubt that the div record will be a major factor.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more changes than just Qb. I think Leary and Church may be in trouble as well. If not they should be. I looked out there one time and Heath was on the damn field. Offensively, I really don't know if It's Linehan or Weeden or the WRs. The last 3 games we have played against some real average to below average pass defenses and it looks as if we can't get open. It's not like these defenses are playing the pass either. They are stacking the box.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might just be time to say screw it, and give other guys more opportunities. Let Collins, Michael, and Cassel start. Slide McFadden out to receiver a little more often. Where the hell is Escobar? I thought Hanna used to be pretty quick too. They can't make 3 TEs ever work?

I trust they will adjust, because doing the same old things and expecting better results is insanity.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more changes than just Qb. I think Leary and Church may be in trouble as well. If not they should be. I looked out there one time and Heath was on the damn field. Offensively, I really don't know if It's Linehan or Weeden or the WRs. The last 3 games we have played against some real average to below average pass defenses and it looks as if we can't get open. It's not like these defenses are playing the pass either. They are stacking the box.
Leary got his ass whipped yesterday. I don't think Weeden helped himself too much with the last throw of the game. The cherry on top

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might just be time to say screw it, and give other guys more opportunities. Let Collins, Michael, and Cassel start. Slide McFadden out to receiver a little more often. Where the hell is Escobar? I thought Hanna used to be pretty quick too. They can't make 3 TEs ever work?

I trust they will adjust, because doing the same old things and expecting better results is insanity.
I'd like to see all 3 of those guys start. This team could hang on till Romo gets back with any spark from the offense. The defense is about to start rolling

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it has been the most disappointing season in a long time. Sure there were times we knew we were bad , but this year was suppose to be the year. I know we had chances to win a couple , but after reading about New Orleans yesterday- it just makes me sick at my stomach on how this season has gone. Other teams win with back up Qbs . There is no reason we can't. We have a top 5 Oline that looks like an average line right now. Why?? Maybe we are just outmanned. I still think the Scandrick injury was huge to our defense . Sure some of it falls on Weeden, but the coaches aren't doing that great of a job either. Watching Eli drive 80 yards for the win last night w/o Beckham and Randle kind of sums our season up so far.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it has been the most disappointing season in a long time. Sure there were times we knew we were bad , but this year was suppose to be the year. I know we had chances to win a couple , but after reading about New Orleans yesterday- it just makes me sick at my stomach on how this season has gone. Other teams win with back up Qbs . There is no reason we can't. We have a top 5 Oline that looks like an average line right now. Why?? Maybe we are just outmanned. I still think the Scandrick injury was huge to our defense . Sure some of it falls on Weeden, but the coaches aren't doing that great of a job either. Watching Eli drive 80 yards for the win last night w/o Beckham and Randle kind of sums our season up so far.
The teams that win with a backup QB didn't also lose a player like Dez, a good role player like Dunbar, and have several defensive stars out as well. If Cassel starts the game after the bye, I'd be surprised if the NYG game weren't decided at the end

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giants have to play Eagles

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When will people realize that McFadden is average. Maybe even below average. He goes down on first contact, doesn't have the burst we thought he'd have, and he isn't the blocker we thought he'd be. Basically another Troy Hambrick. I'm not even sure why McFadden hasn't been released yet. We could have had Chris Johnson instead of this scrub. Chris Johnson wanted us to take him too. Hindsight is 20/20, but I never wanted McFadden. As an Arkansas fan, I know what this dude is. A good OLine wasn't going to rejuvenate him. This is why Randle gets most of the snaps. If McFadden was as good as people thought, he would get way more touches. For as stupid as Randle is, he's the best option up to this point with Dunbar gone and should get the lion's share of snaps. Lining up McFadden as a WR would be comical. He needs to first learn how to be an RB.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will people realize that McFadden is average. Maybe even below average. He goes down on first contact, doesn't have the burst we thought he'd have, and he isn't the blocker we thought he'd be. Basically another Troy Hambrick. I'm not even sure why McFadden hasn't been released yet. We could have had Chris Johnson instead of this scrub. Chris Johnson wanted us to take him too. Hindsight is 20/20, but I never wanted McFadden. As an Arkansas fan, I know what this dude is. A good OLine wasn't going to rejuvenate him. This is why Randle gets most of the snaps. If McFadden was as good as people thought, he would get way more touches. For as stupid as Randle is, he's the best option up to this point with Dunbar gone and should get the lion's share of snaps. Lining up McFadden as a WR would be comical. He needs to first learn how to be an RB.
That guy let's the turf tackle him more than any player:lol:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All that for wanting to see McFadden lined up at WR once in awhile? Yikes.

Anyway, I think average is better than whatever the receivers not named Beasley appear to be.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought once the score was getting out of hand with the Pats it was a perfect time to put Michael in to see what we have and how much he has absorbed and if he is ready.Missed opportunity.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that for wanting to see McFadden lined up at WR once in awhile? Yikes.

Anyway, I think average is better than whatever the receivers not named Beasley appear to be.
McFadden shouldn't even be on the team. That's the point. He would be no better than any single WR on the team. And that says a lot considering how poor our WR core is right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leary is hurt and collins needs to replace him. Randal only effective if there is a gaping hole and goes down to easy. Start Michael. Weeden would not be successful in arena ball. The question I have is if the cowboys at 2-7 should romo sit out the rest of the year? This offense not getting it done and weeden sucks at managing games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why we would sit him out if he is healthy

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the plan for the Cowboys is two run plays and check down on 3rd down is the plan, this defense better become elite really fast are we'll be talking draft in Dec. Im not a fan of Cassel, but hopefully he's got more juice than Weeden. I think if We lose to both NY and Sea we might ought to just shut Dez down and get him healthy for next year. NY is a must win game to me. Here's to Hardy, Gregory, Crawford, and See Lee winning this game for us. Cowboys 20-17 over the Gmen.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the plan for the Cowboys is two run plays and check down on 3rd down is the plan, this defense better become elite really fast are we'll be talking draft in Dec. Im not a fan of Cassel, but hopefully he's got more juice than Weeden. I think if We lose to both NY and Sea we might ought to just shut Dez down and get him healthy for next year. NY is a must win game to me. Here's to Hardy, Gregory, Crawford, and See Lee winning this game for us. Cowboys 20-17 over the Gmen.
I honestly think 7-9 can win this division. I agree though, we need to win this Gmen game and I think we can do it. Our defense has had no problems against NFC East teams in the last three years. It's been teams outside of the division that have gave us the most trouble defensively. Even in the year we had the worst defense in the NFL, we still played good D against the NFC East, which is why they went 5-1 against the East even with the worst defense. With Hardy and hopefully Gregory, I expect a dominant effort against the Gmen, kind of like the Eagles game in Philly. Eli is due for a bad game stat wise against the Cowboys.