• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're comparing crimes. @TurnUpTheHeat is comparing the ridiculousness of two fan bases.

Two completely different things
he is comparing fan bases defending the crimes. And so you are aware, only one was a crime (well, many crimes). His exact quote that he just presented (and was his original in the subject) - "You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno."

Browns fans who defended Garrett remind you of PSU fans who defended Paterno, as well? There were many transgressions in sports he could have gone with that would have worked, but he chose a cover up of child r*pe over years to swinging a helmet.

Absurd and offensive.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.....you compared a fan base defending child r*pe to a fan base defending a player hitting another with a helmet by saying one reminded you of the other.

You sound like an ass each time.

But keep reminding us if you want.

You're comparing crimes. @TurnUpTheHeat is comparing the ridiculousness of two fan bases.

Two completely different things

Easy to see who the smart one in the room is.
Not only that, Sandusky was the *********, not Paterno.
People found excuses for looking the other way.
There is no excuse for any fan to try to justify it.
No fan should try to justify what Garrett did.
End of story.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to see who the smart one in the room is.
Not only that, Sandusky was the *********, not Paterno.
People found excuses for looking the other way.
There is no excuse for any fan to try to justify it.
No fan should try to justify what Garrett did.
End of story.
you compare fans who try and justify swinging a helmet to fans who justify a coach in charge of a bunch of kids who allowed those kids to be raped.....over a period of months or even years.

I'm sure there were fans who defended their player for hits that even caused injury (as opposed to Garrett's that did not) you could have used. Nope.....you chose child r*pe.

That is the end of the story.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is comparing fan bases defending the crimes. And so you are aware, only one was a crime (well, many crimes). His exact quote that he just presented (and was his original in the subject) - "You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno."

Browns fans who defended Garrett remind you of PSU fans who defended Paterno, as well? There were many transgressions in sports he could have gone with that would have worked, but he chose a cover up of child r*pe over years to swinging a helmet.

Absurd and offensive.

How are you not getting this?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absurd and offensive.

Where the fuck do you see anywhere where I am comparing the fan bases comparing the crimes?
Only in your make believe world.
Only you would continue to argue what is written in a short sentence!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you not getting this?
I get it completely.....but if you'd like maybe the 2 of you could call the parents of the abused kids and tell them you think a fan base who sticks up for a helmet swing that hurt no one is the same as a fanbase that sticks up for Paterno - a guy who could have stopped their kids from being raped.

His exact comment one more time - "You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno."

I bet those parents would agree, right?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck do you see anywhere where I am comparing the fan bases comparing the crimes?
Only in your make believe world.
Only you would continue to argue what is written in a short sentence!

by saying this - "You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno."

You said fans who defended a helmet toss remind you of fans who defend child r*pe. Dance, lie, deflect, distort, find another irrational poster to do the same, it will not change your absurd, offensive and actually kind of sad comments.

Think the parents of those kids would agree with you? yes or no?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's either intentionally trolling or really that clueless
would the parents of the raped kids agree with him? If you were among the parents whose child was raped, would you agree?

A)yes
B)no

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would the parents of the raped kids agree with him? If you were among the parents whose child was raped, would you agree?

A)yes
B)no

This ISN'T about the seriousness of the crime. Seriously how are you not getting this?

This is about comparing fan bases that will defend their players/teams no matter how bad they fuck up.

Come on man, even you aren't this clueless

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A)yes
B)no

Tell us, even though it has nothing to do with what my post meant, what was Paterno charged with, convicted of?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ISN'T about the seriousness of the crime. Seriously how are you not getting this?

This is about comparing fan bases that will defend their players/teams no matter how bad they fuck up.

It REALLY is THAT simple.
Welcome to the world of common sense!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us, even though it has nothing to do with what my post meant, what was Paterno charged with, convicted of?
not sure. Nothing?

Your turn......

would the parents of the raped kids agree with you? a fan base defending garrett no different than one defending Paterno?

A)yes
B)no

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any reason you wont answer a simple yes/no Q?

would the parents of the raped kids agree with you? a fan base defending garrett no different than one defending Paterno?

A)yes
B)no

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be my last comment on the matter. And unlike the 2 of you I have self control and wont comment further.

If you choose to believe it's about fans sticking up for their guy or guys and not the seriousness of the crime a far better analogy could have been used then fans who stuck up for a helmet swing and child r*pe. And that was my point.

And adults should know that.

Go ahead and have the last word.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be my last comment on the matter. And unlike the 2 of you I have self control and wont comment further.

If you choose to believe it's about fans sticking up for their guy or guys and not the seriousness of the crime a far better analogy could have been used then fans who stuck up for a helmet swing and child r*pe. And that was my point.

And adults should know that.

Go ahead and have the last word.

Paterno wasn’t accused of any of that.
He was accused of looking the other way, and many PSU fans defended him, for various reasons.
My post was about fan behavior, nothing more. Nothing less

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any reason you wont answer a simple yes/no Q?

A)yes
B)no

Are you coming up with ridiculous questions in order to deflect from the fact that you're completely clueless?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you coming up with ridiculous questions in order to deflect from the fact that you're completely clueless?

Better yet, he cornered himself and can’t reply.
At least he can’t dig a deeper grave.