• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to a double double average. Can we call him a double double guy again, or he must have one every game?

not-one-fuck-was-given-noto-o-or-three-no-6042682.png

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread been real quiet now that Hassan playing well.

Up to 15, 12.6 rpg, and over 2 blocks per game
Are you thinking I should reply to myself? If someone has something to say then by all means have at it.

Best we've gotten lately was someone claiming a "win" because TT went a handful of games with no double double, and forgetting for the season last year and this year he was a double double guy.

And of course replying a bunch of times to point out she doesn't care.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was there intent to kill Rudolph?

Let's try this......you are in a bar. You are kicked in the nads. You throw a bottle at that person and miss (and don't break anything in the bar). Do you think you'd be criminally charged?
Isn't Rudolph up at the north pole getting ready for Christmas Eve? Shame on you for wanting to eat that poor reindeer:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are big on bannings, aren't ya sport? If someone bothers you that much, why not just ignore him/her?

Bother me?
Please.
More like talk is cheap.
If you want to talk in certainties when I factually 100% know you are wrong, I’ll bet you anything you would like.

I never compared molestation to helmet swinging.
If you are so certain I did, let’s bet.
You can choose what we’re betting if you don’t want to be banned.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bother me?
Please.
More like talk is cheap.
If you want to talk in certainties when I factually 100% know you are wrong, I’ll bet you anything you would like.

I never compared molestation to helmet swinging.
If you are so certain I did, let’s bet.
You can choose what we’re betting if you don’t want to be banned.
You are all over the place and should have just let it go after the first time you were called on this offensive analogy.

You think fans sticking up for their players/coaches is the same no matter what they did. As evidenced by you bringing up PSU defending the culprits and some browns fans defending Garrett. There were countless examples you could have come up with that would have been a better analogy. You chose a child molestation case.

Not debatable.

You want to bet? OK. I am judge. You lose. But don't leave as I don't want to miss the comedy you provide.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all over the place and should have just let it go after the first time you were called on this offensive analogy.

You think fans sticking up for their players/coaches is the same no matter what they did. As evidenced by you bringing up PSU defending the culprits and some browns fans defending Garrett. There were countless examples you could have come up with that would have been a better analogy. You chose a child molestation case.

Not debatable.

You want to bet? OK. I am judge. You lose. But don't leave as I don't want to miss the comedy you provide.

Clearly you are over dosing on egg nog.
Any analogy of 2 obvious wrongs, is right.

The difference between you and @WiggyRuss is that you’re still here lol.

I think that actually makes him the smart one.

Oh yeah. You also defended Hunt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you are over dosing on egg nog.
Any analogy of 2 obvious wrongs, is right.

The difference between you and @WiggyRuss is that you’re still here lol.

I think that actually makes him the smart one.

Oh yeah. You also defended Hunt.
So you keep saying. But it will never be less offensive. Or foolish that you cannot see the difference. Defending one player for swinging a helmet when we don't know all the facts not the same to any rational person as defending a number of people for allowing years of child r*pe to go on to which the crime was admitted.

There are so many other discrepancies we've seen in football that would have been a far better analogy. That you cannot see that at this point is kind of sad.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you keep saying. But it will never be less offensive. Or foolish that you cannot see the difference. Defending one player for swinging a helmet when we don't know all the facts not the same to any rational person as defending a number of people for allowing years of child r*pe to go on to which the crime was admitted.

There are so many other discrepancies we've seen in football that would have been a far better analogy. That you cannot see that at this point is kind of sad.

There is no excuse to defend either, and you only are/were because he wears jersey colors of a team you like.
Thats asinine today, as it was when I made my original post stating the same thing.
Please continue to try to twist my written words in order to try to make yourself feel better if you choose to, but unless your a mod and can change my actual words, good luck!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no excuse to defend either, and you only are/were because he wears jersey colors of a team you like.
Thats asinine today, as it was when I made my original post stating the same thing.
Please continue to try to twist my written words in order to try to make yourself feel better if you choose to, but unless your a mod and can change my actual words, good luck!
you compared defending child r*pe to defending a guy who hit another with a helmet and didn't even hurt him. One resulted in a bunch of kids scarred and abused. Multiple people imprisoned. The other resulted in a dew guys sitting out some games.

Those are your words.....and you double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. down on them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not read the latest in the thread (or when it was discussed a couple months ago)? He said Browns fans defending Garrett's helmet hit same as PSU fans defending Paterno and the others for the abuse at PSU.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you not read the latest in the thread (or when it was discussed a couple months ago)? He said Browns fans defending Garrett's helmet hit same as PSU fans defending Paterno and the others for the abuse at PSU.

“My agenda?
I wanted the Browns to win.
Im never defending assault though.
You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno.”

Its a game.
Learn how to separate it from real life.

THAT is the actual, original post.
Clearly I compared fan bases defending one of theirs vs comparing the action of what they did.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“My agenda?
I wanted the Browns to win.
Im never defending assault though.
You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno.”

Its a game.
Learn how to separate it from real life.

THAT is the actual, original post.
Clearly I compared fan bases defending one of theirs vs comparing the action of what they did.
Yes.....you compared a fan base defending child r*pe to a fan base defending a player hitting another with a helmet by saying one reminded you of the other.

You sound like an ass each time.

But keep reminding us if you want.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're comparing crimes. @TurnUpTheHeat is comparing the ridiculousness of two fan bases.

Two completely different things