• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, I was not comparing the two.

You only make fouls a big deal with Whiteside.

HEARD YOU
its all a balancing act. elite players like drummond can get away with things that scrubs like whiteside just cant get away with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Thompson scored two 3-pointers in the first half. He is shooting 50 percent from behind the arc, with six total attempts this season. It is the most attempts he has taken in his career, and also the most made 3-pointers.

“(Joel) Embiid was so far off he was in the paint by the charge circle, so I said, ‘you know, I’ve been working on it, I trust it, coach trusts it, so I’m going to go up there and shoot it,’ and knocked them down,” Thompson said.

As had been a constant story through the first 10 games, Thompson’s offensive production is a key component for the Cavs. He recorded his eighth double-double of the season with 17 points and 12 rebounds. He took nine shots in the paint, scoring five.

“The man is just playing with so much energy, so much enthusiasm for his teammates, so much grit,” Beilein said. “I’ve coached a lot of guys, I love coaching that guy. He does what the coaches want, he’s got command of his teammates, he’s holding his teammates accountable.”

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dtdumbass"terrified to make a poll. It'd hurt my sensitive feelings"

come at me with your lame Cavs hand-me-down all you like. FACT is you don't the stones to do a poll that'll make you look bad...

only one way that'll change, you arrogant grease monkey. have you neighbor hold your purse, make the poll, and prove me wrong...:dhd:

lol, i mean i already know WiggityWack is a cowardly little bitch sniping from the "safety" of his ignore feature. I thought YOU were better than that...:tsk:

and i have ZERO respect for a coward...
Making a poll means one is not a coward? I've already proven why these polls are useless. Well, you have. In your case your vote is based on your own misinformation.

It's funny you cannot refute anything I've said though about your comments on TT and how bigger better centers destroy him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foolish to your opinion?
Nobody here gives a fuck about your opinions if you haven’t noticed.

Funny thing is you act like someone is trying to convince you of something when they state an opinion.
Not the case.
Couldn’t care less if you agree or not.
For your sake I hope you are only joking with many of your opinions, as they are often absurd and refutable with factual info.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a poll means one is not a coward? I've already proven why these polls are useless. Well, you have. In your case your vote is based on your own misinformation.

It's funny you cannot refute anything I've said though about your comments on TT and how bigger better centers destroy him.

reason why makes you a coward. you and WiggityWack have your weak excuses so roll with them. too bad, really. like i said yesterday i thought you were better than him...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reason why makes you a coward. you and WiggityWack have your weak excuses so roll with them. too bad, really. like i said yesterday i thought you were better than him...
excuses = refuting your absurd comments with logic, facts and reason

you - TT always gets manhandled by bigger, better centers
me - shows you TT outplayed or held his own against nearly all such centers last year (might have been all)
you - create a poll and stop being a coward

You are priceless and I thank you for the free comic relief you provide.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuses = refuting your absurd comments with logic, facts and reason

you - TT always gets manhandled by bigger, better centers
me - shows you TT outplayed or held his own against nearly all such centers last year (might have been all)
you - create a poll and stop being a coward

You are priceless and I thank you for the free comic relief you provide.

Talk about a broken record.
Do you argue with your wrist after a hand job?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drummond just picked up his 4th foul.

10th time in 12 games this year he'll finish with 4+ fouls this year.

Thoughts @WiggyRuss or is it only an issue when Whiteside avg 3 FPG?
I mean-

James Harden averages 5.8 turnovers per game. Trae young 5.0.....RW 4.6 Doncic 4.5

Dejounte Murray averages 3.1 turnovvers in only 22.8 minute sa game.

its def. NOT GOOD to average 5.8 turnovers a game. its terrible.

some guys you give more leash to that are big time performers than you do to role players.

i would think that would be common sense.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but according to @TurnUpTheHeat tristan thompson is just bascially the same thing as chris anderson or udonis haslem.

gmafb.

He was a piece of a puzzle.
He did his job just like many other role players during the 8 seasons James was on the Heat and Cavs.

The fact the Heat won twice with not much at the C position supports everything Ive said.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did his job just like many other role players during the 8 seasons James was on the Heat and Cavs.

The fact the Heat won twice with not much at the C position supports everything Ive said.
"piece in the puzzle" that averaged a double double in 2 straight NBA finals.

gmafb.

anderson and haslem. LOL

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. UD at his prime was definitely better than TT.
More extreme comments? Here we go again...."definitely better"? With a top season of 12 points, 9 rebounds, 1/2 a block and 15.5 PER? Even if we don't count this season, TT has been 11.7, 10.2, 1.4 and 18.4 PER

I'm sure like turnup and his Bam comments there is nothing factual to support this absurd opinion.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

never mind Heat never played anyone on the level of GS, right?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never mind Heat never played anyone on the level of GS, right?

Spurs team that beat them was playing as well as any team in the Finals over those 8 seasons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs team that beat them was playing as well as any team in the Finals over those 8 seasons.
Better than a 73-win team that ADDED Durant?

Kooky talk...but even if you believe that they also played OKC and Dallas. Not quite GS huh sport?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More extreme comments? Here we go again...."definitely better"? With a top season of 12 points, 9 rebounds, 1/2 a block and 15.5 PER? Even if we don't count this season, TT has been 11.7, 10.2, 1.4 and 18.4 PER

I'm sure like turnup and his Bam comments there is nothing factual to support this absurd opinion.

As I told you, Im not trying to convince you.
Don’t care if you agree or not.
That is fact.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than a 73-win team that ADDED Durant?

Kooky talk...but even if you believe that they also played OKC and Dallas. Not quite GS huh sport?

I didn’t say better or more talented.
I said playing as well or better, which is true.
Spurs were amazing that series.