• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

True Detective

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YUPPPPPPPPPP! IMO, Ledoux was the fall guy, did the dirty work for somebody above him. And after Cohle interrogated the dude who committed suicide, he knew right away the real killer was still out there.

Yeah, I didn't get why the detective went ballistic inside that cell scene...dude was ready to hand deliever "The Yellow King" to him.:noidea:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't get why the detective went ballistic inside that cell scene...dude was ready to hand deliever "The Yellow King" to him.:noidea:

I think what pissed Cohle off, was the fact that he knew they didn't get the main guy, and hearing it must have set him off, so he just took all his anger out on him.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is there to hate? Two great leading actors with a gritty storyline. At first I thought Woody would steal the show but McConnahoweveryouspellhislastname has been the better of the two.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIDNT THEY HAVE A MAG WITH A HOT CHICK ON THE COVER EVERY MONTH?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maggie is such a bitch, but can't say we didn't see that one coming. It was inevitable, and now we know why they broke off as partners. Can't believe that in 10 years Cohle never got his tail light fixed :laugh3:

Also, definitely think the Reverend is in on it. Think he used the schools to find kids, the lawnmower dude would kidnap them and take them off to Ledoux who, like I mentioned, was the fall guy and all lead by the Governor. Interested to see how these last 2 episodes play out.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Maggie is such a bitch, but can't say we didn't see that one coming. It was inevitable, and now we know why they broke off as partners. Can't believe that in 10 years Cohle never got his tail light fixed :laugh3:

Also, definitely think the Reverend is in on it. Think he used the schools to find kids, the lawnmower dude would kidnap them and take them off to Ledoux who, like I mentioned, was the fall guy and all lead by the Governor. Interested to see how these last 2 episodes play out.

I think him, Marty's' ex-father in law and that white haired police chief all seem to be suspects to me.
Not sure which one would be the Yellow King though.
Well, I guess the Reverend couldn't be the King if he died before this latest murder.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think him, Marty's' ex-father in law and that white haired police chief all seem to be suspects to me.
Not sure which one would be the Yellow King though.

Interesting, you're the first person to mention that. Never thought of that honestly.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
When the family was at the lake, he just seemed interested in the case, and talking about the kids these days. Just a hunch of course..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Anybody know when they start the next series of the show?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marty's ex father in law is involved for sure. i bet marty sees his daughter in the video he was watching on the scenes from next week. probably why she was drawing those sex pics and getting involved in tag teams.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marty's ex father in law is involved for sure. i bet marty sees his daughter in the video he was watching on the scenes from next week. probably why she was drawing those sex pics and getting involved in tag teams.

Think she was taken that early on in her life? Could definitely be true. Mentioned it on the NHL boards of these forums. Think his daughter may have been a victim or could have been one, but with only 2 episodes left, doubt it.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Marty seeing his daughter was my first thought as well, but then I started thinking it could be a few other people that would have him that upset too. Like father in law, wife, chief...who knows.
I'm just not sure what his daughter having a 3 way would have anything to do with the killings.
Unless it's part of the rituals. That still wouldn't explain why she gets to live, and the rest die.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty seeing his daughter was my first thought as well, but then I started thinking it could be a few other people that would have him that upset too. Like father in law, wife, chief...who knows.
I'm just not sure what his daughter having a 3 way would have anything to do with the killings.
Unless it's part of the rituals. That still wouldn't explain why she gets to live, and the rest die.

Unfortunately my DVR cut off the sneak preview, so i'll have to check it out when I get out of work. Now i'm anxious to see it.