• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble in Dallas?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following a disastrous 38-10 loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night, frustration seems to be boiling over in the Dallas Cowboys locker room.

Per NFL Network's Jane Slater, an unnamed Cowboys player said members of the coaching staff "aren't good at their jobs."

Another player said the coaches are "totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly."

There was optimism around the Cowboys coming into the season thanks in large part to the offensive talent in place.

I think that the players don't feel loved and supported like they did when Jason Garrett was around. McCarthy needs to clap more.

giphy.gif

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried, the loss to the Cards was a moral victory. It brought them back down to earth after the all the huge wins they were coming off of. They'd let leading the NFC Beast go to their heads. Now this loss paves the way for huge superbowl run off the arm of future HOFer Andy Dalton.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually most didn’t want MM but felt he was the best of the retreads, and IMO he still is.

Yeah I can't remember the poster's who I was debating with but they were pretty convinced MM could get the most out of an over achieving team.

I don't get to see them as much as you do. How has J Smith played at LB? I always liked that pick at the time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can't remember the poster's who I was debating with but they were pretty convinced MM could get the most out of an over achieving team.

I don't get to see them as much as you do. How has J Smith played at LB? I always liked that pick at the time.
Not worth the contract he signed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that a player(s) could make this comment after the absolute trash performance from Monday night, and all year if it's a defensive player (which knowing this team I'm pretty sure it was) is a joke. It's the typical no accountability athlete of today. How can you have the ballz to play a game like that and try to deflect blame onto someone else. They should be utterly embarrassed watching the film. The coaches have indeed sucked this year and absolutely should be called out, but the players ridiculous play is the reason they stink. No heart, no ability, no idea what is going on and getting beaten over and over mano a mano. You can't whine that the defense is too complex when you let a guy run right past you for a wide open TD or let the OL blow you off the line. Murray was horrible passing Monday night or they would have lost by 60. I don't see any way this team can beat Washington this week with that OL they will be trotting out there.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that a player(s) could make this comment after the absolute trash performance from Monday night, and all year if it's a defensive player (which knowing this team I'm pretty sure it was) is a joke. It's the typical no accountability athlete of today. How can you have the ballz to play a game like that and try to deflect blame onto someone else. They should be utterly embarrassed watching the film. The coaches have indeed sucked this year and absolutely should be called out, but the players ridiculous play is the reason they stink. No heart, no ability, no idea what is going on and getting beaten over and over mano a mano. You can't whine that the defense is too complex when you let a guy run right past you for a wide open TD or let the OL blow you off the line. Murray was horrible passing Monday night or they would have lost by 60. I don't see any way this team can beat Washington this week with that OL they will be trotting out there.

I really like your avatar! This you bro?

I agree that throwing the coaches under the bus doesn't excuse what appeared to be some piss poor tackling and corner play against Arizona.

But I think an important measure of coaching is what happens when starters go down and you are forced to play backups and get them ready to perform. The Dallas coaching staff is failing miserably in that regard.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like your avatar! This you bro?

I agree that throwing the coaches under the bus doesn't excuse what appeared to be some piss poor tackling and corner play against Arizona.

But I think an important measure of coaching is what happens when starters go down and you are forced to play backups and get them ready to perform. The Dallas coaching staff is failing miserably in that regard.

Holy shit that's taking it slightly too far. Actually shooting your TV. Then again, it got what he wanted..... views

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it at the time but maybe the Packers were right when they fired him.

So far seems like they were right

Reactions: GNG