• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble in Dallas?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Dungee is available. Maybe he can talk Peyton back.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still for all their troubles they're still 1st in the NFC East.
I’m sure Boys fans could care less about that. And not for long if this trend of playing continues. That said. Week to week league. And injuries matter.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a solid reminder to Steelers fans that "change for the sake of change" doesn't always give you good results...

I remember plenty of Steelers fans clamoring for McCarthy last year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was going to be good fit, so not looking correct so far. Maybe all the injuries to take some of the blame, or maybe it's just Mike

I sure do remember a bunch of Boys fans claiming MM was a good coach and would really make a difference. I guess when you have had the coach they have had anything is an improvement, that never meant McCarthy was ever any good. He rode Aaron's coat tails to his ring.

Well technically they aren't wrong. Just a bad kind of "difference"

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called it from the start. McCarthy was a terrible hire.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like signing Dak long-term needs to be 100% their goal with their current state. They can't let him get away or that's when you are realistically talking about shipping out these big contracts and starting over.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like signing Dak long-term needs to be 100% their goal with their current state. They can't let him get away or that's when you are realistically talking about shipping out these big contracts and starting over.
IMHO they will have to start over anyways if they pay Prescott over 35 million a year. McCarthy looks like a terrible hire and Nolan is on course for the worst defense in NFL history. And yet we have Jerry Jones fiddling while the team melts down.
I never thought I would say this but I think Garrett could do a better job than McCarthy this year. He needed to go but damn these guys are injury riddled and just playing terrible and the coaching is non existent from what I can see. Been wrong before and sure will be again but the season looks flushed to me Unless something dramatic happens.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO they will have to start over anyways if they pay Prescott over 35 million a year. McCarthy looks like a terrible hire and Nolan is on course for the worst defense in NFL history. And yet we have Jerry Jones fiddling while the team melts down.
I never thought I would say this but I think Garrett could do a better job than McCarthy this year. He needed to go but damn these guys are injury riddled and just playing terrible and the coaching is non existent from what I can see. Been wrong before and sure will be again but the season looks flushed to me Unless something dramatic happens.
Who will jerrah trade for this time?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following a disastrous 38-10 loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night, frustration seems to be boiling over in the Dallas Cowboys locker room.

Per NFL Network's Jane Slater, an unnamed Cowboys player said members of the coaching staff "aren't good at their jobs."

Another player said the coaches are "totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly."

There was optimism around the Cowboys coming into the season thanks in large part to the offensive talent in place.

Weren't these the same issues Rodgers had with McCarthy?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a solid reminder to Steelers fans that "change for the sake of change" doesn't always give you good results...

I remember plenty of Steelers fans clamoring for McCarthy last year.

Steelers ownership has shown to be far better at hiring coaches than the Cowboys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers ownership has shown to be far better at hiring coaches than the Cowboys.

No team in the league has the stability of the Steelers. Three coaches since 1969. Gotta respect that. The clown-show I root for has had so many coaches this century I've lost count.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they fall off as badly as it seems like they might without Dak it might make more sense using that 1st pick on a QB if a top one falls to where they draft at. Dak is going to command a massive contract and he is coming off of that gruesome injury, who knows if he is back mentally right from the start or if it takes time for him to come back from it mentally. Might make sense to just tear it all down and start fresh with McCarthy having a hand in building the team. They tied their horse to him for 5 years.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure do remember a bunch of Boys fans claiming MM was a good coach and would really make a difference. I guess when you have had the coach they have had anything is an improvement, that never meant McCarthy was ever any good. He rode Aaron's coat tails to his ring.
Actually most didn’t want MM but felt he was the best of the retreads, and IMO he still is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following a disastrous 38-10 loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night, frustration seems to be boiling over in the Dallas Cowboys locker room.

Per NFL Network's Jane Slater, an unnamed Cowboys player said members of the coaching staff "aren't good at their jobs."

Another player said the coaches are "totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly."

There was optimism around the Cowboys coming into the season thanks in large part to the offensive talent in place.
I, like you, am enjoying this clusterfuck while the Patriots are stinking up the joint.....
misery loves company.....