• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would advise not going to another team board and talking shit. It will get you in hot water. If another teams guy comes on this board and is trolling just report the post and we will take care of it.

Peace.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. All that does is invite them to come back here and it turns the board into something else entirely.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawk ESPN board got ruined by some really obnoxious 49er trolls. I enjoyed talking about football there with division rivals but the trolls wrecked it. They've all moved over here to Sportshoopla upon my and others suggestions. Now they have the tools to get rid of the trolls

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawk ESPN board got ruined by some really obnoxious 49er trolls. I enjoyed talking about football there with division rivals but the trolls wrecked it. They've all moved over here to Sportshoopla upon my and others suggestions. Now they have the tools to get rid of the trolls

The 49ers ESPN board got ruined by 49ers trolls. Cazic, Macdown, Ninersickness jk lol

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over to the SEA board to talk football and one of their posters got extremely defensive and started getting after it. We've resolved our issues and I've still talked football over there but that board especially has been a bit trigger-happy with the verbal assaults, but for good reason considering the cesspool they came from. Just stick to talking football and the rest will take care of itself. There are good posters on that board.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The San Fran board is over run with seahawk trolls too. It is just childish crap. I like when people support their teams and brag on them. It is when people bag on other peoples teams and players and make up stupid lies about the team or players that I hate.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how things usually went on the ESPN Board:

Ninersfan84: Hey did you guys see that hit by Willis
Everyone: Yeah man that was killer
Cazic: Alex Smith sucks
Everyone: What? This thread has nothing to do with Alex Smith
Cazic: You guys are Smith fanboys, apologists, etc.
Eveyone: Go away Troll
Cazic: Fanboys
Macdown: Alex Smith doesn't throw for 300 yards

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So accurate I thought I was on the wrong site for a sec. The lack of "robustness" let me know it was just a re-enactment.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So accurate I thought I was on the wrong site for a sec. The lack of "robustness" let me know it was just a re-enactment.

Lol I wanted to keep it short and sweet but that was basically how things went down.

I do NOT miss those guys.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The San Fran board is over run with seahawk trolls too. It is just childish crap. I like when people support their teams and brag on them. It is when people bag on other peoples teams and players and make up stupid lies about the team or players that I hate.

What is it about "stupid lies about teams and players that you hate" you don't like? I like stupid lies about hated enemies. Just kidding, I know how your sentence is supposed to be read, I just think of different ways to read things, like that Dear John letter joke I posted years back (not that I expect anyone to remember it).

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Truly wish you had posted the message that you quoted, mem, 'cause your "Will Farrell with a tranq dart" avatar just seems so perfect for the stupidity of Cazic/Mack from the old ESPN boards.

I mean no disrespect.... just that the real life ramifications of your hilarious avatar would help explain some of the constant stupidity found on the old ESPN boards.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly wish you had posted the message that you quoted, mem, 'cause your "Will Farrell with a tranq dart" avatar just seems so perfect for the stupidity of Cazic/Mack from the old ESPN boards.

I mean no disrespect.... just that the real life ramifications of your hilarious avatar would help explain some of the constant stupidity found on the old ESPN boards.

Yep, woulda' worked out better like that. :suds:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would advise not going to another team board and talking shit. It will get you in hot water. If another teams guy comes on this board and is trolling just report the post and we will take care of it.

Peace.

Great advice as CBS had a big problem with Trolls breaking up fans conversation with nonsense on their team boards. .

IMO in a general message board of the NFL should be the place for the back and forth, but last thing a fan base wants to here from a rival on their boards is child type team/players name calling that some do just to get a rise out of people who respond back.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am offended you used my username but just added 4 to the number!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.