• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trojans moving up in the world...

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about being a Bama/LSU/Clemson fan? That has to be tough come SEC conference play/CFB Playoff time. Or maybe it’s not. How could you be disappointed? Everyone wins. Maybe throw some support Oklahoma and Ohio State’s way as well for good measure to make certain you’re covered.

I am first, foremost & forever a Crimson Tide fan. I started liking LSU because they were one of the few teams that gave us trouble on a regular basis and they were fun to watch under Les Miles. But I always pull for Bama no matter who they are playing.

I started gaining respect for Clemson when Dabo Swiney - an Alabama grad - made them into a team to be reckoned with. I've never been much of an ACC fan, but I do like Clemson. And, depending on whom they are playing, I usually pull for Virginia Tech, too, out of deference to my brother-in-law who graduated from there.

I follow Troy, too, because I grew up about 40 miles from their campus & used to go watch some of their games back in their Division II days. And when my high school used to play road games against the local school from Troy, it was almost always at Troy's Memorial Stadium for football or the old Sartain Hall for basketball.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am first, foremost & forever a Crimson Tide fan. I started liking LSU because they were one of the few teams that gave us trouble on a regular basis and they were fun to watch under Les Miles. But I always pull for Bama no matter who they are playing.

I started gaining respect for Clemson when Dabo Swiney - an Alabama grad - made them into a team to be reckoned with. I've never been much of an ACC fan, but I do like Clemson. And, depending on whom they are playing, I usually pull for Virginia Tech, too, out of deference to my brother-in-law who graduated from there.

I follow Troy, too, because I grew up about 40 miles from their campus & used to go watch some of their games back in their Division II days. And when my high school used to play road games against the local school from Troy, it was almost always at Troy's Memorial Stadium for football or the old Sartain Hall for basketball.
Your not helping yourself here, bruh.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not helping yourself here, bruh.
fbRlc50.jpg

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy just made LSU the laughingstock of college football last season I think. I’m still pissed off with Middle Tennessee State and that was in basketball that I barely follow.

They couldn't do a damn thing on offense against Boise and lost by nearly two touchdowns last season, but I tell you what their defense definitely opened my eyes. They have some beastly linemen and a stout secondary. The return trip to Alabama has my attention for sure.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Youre a cfb slut. Ill send you some knee pads.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I had a cousin Gator so I liked Florida and when their coach Urban went to Ohio State I liked them too and then I saw them play at Michigan at Ann Arbor and my moms name is Ann so I liked them a bit and I heard their coach used to coach Stanford and I said what's that all about and I saw them on TV and their tree was dancing and I like trees so I root for them too ......

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I had a cousin Gator so I liked Florida and when their coach Urban went to Ohio State I liked them too and then I saw them play at Michigan at Ann Arbor and my moms name is Ann so I liked them a bit and I heard their coach used to coach Stanford and I said what's that all about and I saw them on TV and their tree was dancing and I like trees so I root for them too ......
I’m sorry. I’ve already given away the post of the day award. Otherwise you would be getting it again. :yo: